Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 153 questions!
This round of questions were selected by tumalu.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. facet: Would Mattel commission Axel Gimenez to do sketches for the more obscure Mattel-created characters such as Snarl the snow thief, Goldenrod, Spin Whiz, Stretch Nek, and Vypor, much like the sketches he did for Fangor and Lady Slither?
Possibly. If we ever have a need for those figures to be illustrated, that would be a great way to get them done.
2. DO4M: A number of fans felt the 200x head pack was amazing. Would it be possible to get another head pack to address some of the issues with the existing heads on characters like Point Dread Teela, Frosta, or the first Snout Spout head with the faulty bendy nose?
It would be a great idea, and we think that could be a great way to solve some current issues.
3. tumalu: Digital River's shipping prices appear to be increasing over time. In particular, during the 'Back to 1985' sale, many discounts were nullified by higher-than-normal shipping prices. Is this something that you will look into, as it may negatively impact future sales and subscriptions?
We are currently looking into how we can fix all the issues that you all have been facing with Digital River. We have some new teams looking into how we can streamline the whole shipping process. We are trying!
4. MegaGearMax: Have you thought about an ongoing advertising campaign for the Classics line in the He-Man Eternity War comics, or in any comic from DC Comics with a large circulation?
That is a great idea and something we have been and will keep discussing with the comics team.
5. Thunderpunch1982: Will we see a Classics version of the Slime Pit? Maybe a can of slime too?
Maaaaaybe! Would love to get to that item. But we have to get some other big things out of the way first. But that's definitely a huge favorite over here.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.153, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!