Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 147 questions!
This round of questions were selected by SonOfHeMan.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. SonOfHeMan: Would it be possible in the future for figures that reuse the Trap Jaw left arm to have a hand that's a little tighter grip to improve holding weapons?
We will keep that in mind. Every figure that uses a common part always has some tolerance differences when it is produced later on, so that may be something we can control to help with grip issues. If it's a full on sculpt issue, then most likely we'll try and just use a better version or do a new part.
2. DrumMaster: Would you consider a new weapons pak with better painted weapons (for characters like Stinkor, Blade and Lizard Man) and missing weapons (like Snake Armor He-Man's shield) while adding some new ideas like He-Man's shield in Skeletor colors or Man-E-Weapons' variant Castle Grayskull weapons?
Yes we would consider it. Weapons packs are always good ways to help fill out the line if needed.
3. Skeledor: Has Mattel thought about going the Build-A-Figure route like Marvel and DC to offer more obscure figures?
The build a figure route is typically done at retail to help sell the entire line, as well as get in characters that may be too big or obscure to fit into the main line. With MOTUC being mainly sub-based that is why we offer an exclusive sub figure, and this figure doesn't take away cost-wise from the figures that are in the sub. "Build a figure" is tough because you have to pay for the entire figure as well as the extra part, so often you have to make sacrifices to the figure that it comes with. They're great for retail collector lines, but not the best for the way MOTUC is offered.
4. Scorpia: We've seen several independent villains released from the Filmation He-Man cartoon (Shokoti, Nepthu, Plundor) but none from the She-Ra series. Will we see any non-Horde villains released in the future such as Hunga the Harpy, Mortella or Baron Condore?
Maybe. Some of the non-Horde villain characters have shown up in early roster selections when planning out 2016 and beyond, but ultimately haven't made it yet.
5. Snake Hunter: Battle Armor Faker was released in a Toys'R'Us 2-pack with a lower run than most figures in the Classics line. Is there any chance to get a Battle Armor Faker released on its own? It could include the Leo Toys features and weapons in order to have a Faker with all the classic variations of the character such as the shadowed eyes from the Leo Faker, the orange Battle Armor, the orange Havoc Staff, and the orange Skeletor removable belt.
That's a possibility as it would be a great refresh for the figure, but it needs to be justified by a large enough demand.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.147, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!