WTFWTK 2.15 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts with repeat questions & multiple questions will be deleted, and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out! :)
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for questions only; not discussion.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
Please avoid questions about:
- Figure specific requests (eg: When will we see She-Ra?).
Figure specific requests will undoubtedly be met with a "anything is possible" answer.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 10 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
It's nothing personal. :)
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Would it possible to include 2 extra unattached hang tags in an upcoming MOTUC figure, since many who ordered He-man and Beast Man received carded figures without a hang tag?
2. For Hordak's MOTUC bio, where does Mattel stand on the concepts of Horde Prime & Horde World in the MOTUC mythos?
3. Does Hordak's arm-bat have articulated head and wings?
4. When the 200X line was out, we were told there was a Wind Raider vehicle planned. Was this vehicle finished, and if so will we see it in the MOTUC line?
5. What percentage of MOTUC figures have being sold to collectors outside of the USA, and has it been consistent from month to month?
6. Of the twelve figures planned for 2010, how many are classic MOTU, then 2002, then NA and then POP figures?
7. Why are some people receiving MOTUC Stratos figures with the package taped at the bottom?
8. Will Tri-Klops' visor be moveable?
9. Will Mattel be selling any MOTUC Stratos in SDCC, or is he completely sold out?
10. Rather than all figures being re-released, Mattel has been stated that "core characters" will get re-released 8-10 months after a sellout. How are the core characters determined?
So ask those questions! :)