WTFWTK 2.38 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out! :)
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal. :)
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Mattel has also asked not to submit figure inquiries about unannounced figures (eg: When will we see [insert character name])
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by LORD FALLEN ELDOR,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. radrcks: There have been many problems with the subscription and charging taxes on it. I know Mattel has made efforts to correct this in the past however I noticed a trend. January I wasn't charged tax for Adora, in February I was charged tax for Trap-Jaw, March no tax charged for Moss-Man and now in April I get the conformation for Evil-Lyn and Wun-Dar and I am once again charged tax. Are there any measures in place to fix the continual problem of randomly being charged tax for the figures when we either weren't taxed before, or in my case taxed randomly with no rhyme or reason?
2. MoViEfReAk: Can you confirm that February, 2012 is the official 30th anniversary of MOTU, and are there any chances we could see some Commemorative edition of figures (eg: He-Man or Skeletor 3-packs)? Or maybe something for She-Ra's 30th birthday in 2014?
3. Maxgoof: It was confirmed in a recent Q&A that we will see our first Snake Men figure "soon". With that, every major faction will have had at least one figure released except one: Meteorbs. Are Meteorbs something that are planned to be eventually included in MOTUC in some way?
4. Spectror: May we hope for some Snakemen (eg : Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Rattlor) to come with "hingeable jaws", just like some of them did in the 200x figures, since that is articulation rather than an action-feature?
5. Horde08: There has been a lot of buzz over what the 200x character with a sheild will be for the last of the 2010 figures as stated by you in a previous Q&A session. Will you tell us if you were refering to the reissue King Grayskull whom you have confirmed will come out, or were you refering to a completley different character that has yet to be announced from the 200x era who will come with a shield?
So ask those questions! :)