they rock!! the big gurrls dancin, the birthday kid freakin out and disappointed black woman with a punch bowl to name a few.
So is there going to be any more reveals? I don't know how the SDCC works at all but I'm finding it hard to get excited about some different coloured figures and weapons.
* She-Ra & Supergirl are both long lost blood relatives to He-Man & Superman.
* She-Ra has Swiftwind & Supergirl has Comet The Superhorse.
* She-Ra & Supergirl both have powers similar to their heroic relatives(along with some additional ones).
* She-Ra was manipulated by Hordak to bring her to his side and Supergirl(at least in current continuity) was manipulated by Darkseid to bring her to his side.
I think Wonder Woman fits better with Teela since they are both highly skilled fighters who specialize in hand-to-hand combat(She-Ra uses a sword more often than not). They were both created artificially. Wonder Woman from mud & clay and Teela is a clone.
I'm excited about blue-winged Stratos. That's the version I had as a kid and has always been *the* version, as far as I'm concerned. I just hope it isn't in another silly DCU 2 pack. I know I'm in the minority on that, but enough is enough.
By the way, what is "all-chrome She-Ra"? Does that just mean She-Ra with the two-toned silver sword? The shield she's holding still looks like it's on the golden side to me. Hard to tell with the lighting.
Dudes, remember: Toyguru saw the light earlier this year regarding the placement of Stratos' wings. Look for the blue wing version for the corrected side arm wings.
The change on the colors for Stratos looks simple enough to put in a TRU 2 pack as I dont think they would release that as a bonus figure, or how would people feel maybe as just a repainted reissue?
Since the Sorceress colored Zoar was out there last year so maybe she just keeping an eye on things lol!
And I would guess the new She-ra sword will be in the weapons pack or come with the Sorceress (since she gave it to He-Man to give to Adora).
- Both are the main heroines of their own lines
- Both are the strongest women in their universes (arguably, for Wonder Woman)
- Both have tiaras
- Both have magical weapons (sword and lasso...and She-Ra liked to turn her sword into a lasso a lot)
- Both fly
- Both have mothers who are Queens
- Both are surrounded by a society of almost all women (Themyscira is all women except for pilot Steve Trevor, who crash lands there...and Bow is the only male among all the PoP ladies in the toys. Ironically, Marlena..her mother..pilots a ship that also crashes in a strange land, Eternia)
- Both have powerful villains from hell trying to get complete control over a planet (Hordak/Fright Zone/Etheria is not COMPLETELY taken over and Ares/literally hell/causes all the wars, hatred, fighting, etc. on Earth)
- Both were stolen as babies and brainwashed...kind of (Wonder Woman's twin sister Nubia was kidnapped and raised by Mars, brainwashed by his ring. She fought her sister nearly to the death. Nubia is the black Wonder Woman).
- Both have powerful secret identities. Adora is the leader of the rebellion and a fighter. Diana Prince is a secret agent.
- Both have had their own toylines. Supergirl has never had her own. Wonder Woman = prototypes for Wonder Woman and the Starriders AND she had the small line of her newest comic book series figures.
- Wonder Woman has a magical winged unicorn, pegasus, pegacorn...whatever you want to name it, just like She-Ra. His name is Nightshine.
- Wonder Woman also has a Crystal Castle-like place (seen in pic with Nightshine). If you don't go for that, Themyscira is hidden by clouds just like Crystal Castle so no man can find it.
That's it for now, but LOTS of comparisons. :)
Just ordered a 2011 subscription. Watch them switch the whole line to My Little Pony now....haha
Nightshine was Swiftwind...repainted! :shgrin:
Yeah, I would also prefer She-Ra/Wonder Woman. I also really want them to include the Womder Woman and the Star Riders comic.
But I'm not opposed to a She-Ra/Supergirl either. I had the Toy Biz Wonder Woman from 1989/1990.. but never owned a Supergirl figure before.
It really was nuts that Mattel designed a whole new line around Wonder Woman that was basically just POP 2.0.:hmlol:
It's a pity that we can't get a MOTUC version of the DC trinity...Superman teamed up with He-Man, Wonder Woman would have had a POP-like line and Batman had his own Mattel comic-based line for awhile.
It would be so cool to get Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman with MOTUC bodies.
...and the only mini-comic the public has seen (although there is a whole set made), for those who have NO clue what we're talking about. :shlol::
these are not the pictures i came here to see! ;)
and look at the big power sword in the case!
i like grizzlor a lot and he comes with extra weapons like the staction YAY!