The MotUC Timeline
This is the Classics Timeline. I started this project here in the He-Man.org forums but as I have less and less time I have moved the timeline to the He-Man.org Encyclopedia:
On that page every registered user can update the timeline as new information gets released - you do not have to wait for me anymore to update it. I will update this first post in regular intervalls and copy the information from the Encyclopedia to this thread - but the "main" timeline will now be in the Encyclopedia.
Currently the timeline includes the main information up until around Lord Dactus. So if you'd like to participate, you could start around there.
All the bio information can be found here and a more narrative interpretation of the MOTUC story so far can be found here.
I think it would be great if we could continue to discuss the timeline and new information here in the forums. So, please everyone, continue to discuss and post your appreciation and critique in this thread to keep the timeline alive!
- In the Beginning
- Before the beginning of time the Gods of the multiverse convene in the Hall of Power to create the Five Dimensions – the Dimensions of Eternia, Despondos and Infinita, the Timeless Dimension of Trolla and the Nameless Dimension
- After the completion of creation the Gods cast their aura across the universe as a wave of power, giving rise to all forms of life and intelligence.
- Before they leave the universe the Gods hide their magic in the form of a star – the Star Seed – deep within the core of a small planet at the center of the Dimension of Eternia – the planet Eternia
- The immortal four-armed giant Procrustus is tasked to guard the Star Seed and the Gods’ Magic within Eternia’s core
- Over millenia the Gods’ Magic slowly seeps out, blessing many wise Eternian wizards with the power and wisdom to control and tap into these great magic energies for both good and evil
- The Overlords of Trolla on the other hand start to harness a different source of power, the Aura of the Gods, the remains of the raw creation power the Gods left behind when they left the universe – also known as the Power of the Universe
- The Overlords of Trolla use the Power of the Universe to become immortal and vow to maintain neutrality in all Five Dimensions
- Sensing how dark the Dimension of Despondos is, the Overlords of Trolla use the Power of the Universe to create a being of formless light – Light Hope
- The Overlords of Trolla send the being of light to Despondos to bring hope to those trapped there
- The being of light settles on the Planet Etheria, turning the small planet into a lush paradise and protecting it with magic against an otherwise dark dimension
- The Snake Men
- The Arachna are a dominant race on Eternia
- A hybrid of three cold-blooded alien races, the Snake Men are spliced together and bred by the Unnamed One to serve as loyal foot soldiers in his ever-growing army.
- Sensing Eternia is the secret location where the Gods’ Magic is hidden, the Unnamed One raises an army of Snake Warriors to raid it - hoping to seize the magic for his revenge
- The Unnamed One chooses the Viper Lord Hssss to lead several batallions of Snake Men from the Nameless Dimension to to Eternia
- The Arachna are driven underground by the Snake Men
- King Hssss rules Eternia for three centuries
- The Horde Empire
- The Horde Empire rises
- The Cosmic Enforcers are founded
- In every generation the Overlords of Trolla recruit a Cosmic Warrior to fight Evil and give him the Sword of He, a weapon infused with the Power of the Universe.
- The Cosmic Warriors are assigned a Trollan guide to watch over and advise them.
- The Great Prophecy becomes known: One day Twin Warriors will defeat the Horde Empire and restore peace to the Universe.
- Annilis Kur, the Horde Prime, rules the Horde Empire from Horde World
- Horde Prime systematically wipes out many of the Cosmic Enforcers
- Ro receives the Sword of He from the Overlords of Trolla to combat evil - he becomes the Cosmic Warrior He-Ro
- He-Ro battles Hec-Tor Kur and Horde Prime
- The Horde Empire kidnaps Grizzlor and erases his memories to make him serve loyally in their armies
- Catra is the disputed monarch of the Tri-Solar-System
- Catra joins the Horde Empire. She is given a magical mask that allows her to transform into a panther
- The Kribleen insectoid vampire from the Bluubux Galaxy, Mosquitor joins The Evil Horde
- Preternia - The Great Wars
- 300 years after the arrival of the Snake Men, D’Vann Grayskull is driven to rebel against the oppressive rule of the Snake Men when his brother is captured and eaten.
- Grayskull is named king and rules along with his wise council, the Council of Elders
- Zodac Zur becomes a member of the Council of Elders
- The Ruler of Zalesia (the future Faceless One) becomes a member of the Council of Elders
- Kar-Tor (the future Zodak) becomes an Enforcer for the Council of Elders
- King Grayskull entrusts the Ruler of Zalesia to guard the Havoc Staff and the Ram Stone.
- The Council of Elders uncovers that the Twin Warriors of the Great Prophecy will be born on Eternia.
- He-Ro vs. The Horde
- During battle, He-Ro is infected with a mind wiping techno-organic virus and sent through a vortex to Eternia by Horde Prime.
- He-Ro’s techno virus spreads across Eternia, infecting the planet and causing it to stand out in the universe as a planet mixed with both magic and technology
- Knowing his ambition Horde Prime sends Hec-Tor Kur on a foolish quest to ensure He-Ro is defeated
- Horde Commander Hec-Tor Kur travels to Eternia in search of He-Ro. He is accompanied by Horde Warriors like Grizzlor and Catra
- On Eternia Hec-Tor Kur takes the name Hordak
- Hordak raises an army and challenges the Snake Men
- Hordak drives the snake army into hibernation
- With a magic spell Hordak calls Leech from the depths of the Lake of Gnarl
- Hordak's Lead Witch mind wipes Leech. Leech joins the Horde
- Eldor heals He-Ro in a mystical pool which absorbs the techno-organic virus.
- He-Ro swears to help free Eternia from the Snake Men and Horde invaders.
- The End of the Great Wars
- He-Ro joins forces with King Grayskull and together they defend the Free People of Eternia
- He-Ro's and King Grayskull's combined might becomes a beacon of hope, bringing together the greatest warriors from across Preternia.
- Moss-Man becomes an ally to King Grayskull
- Sir Laser-Lot becomes one of King Grayskull's knights
- Granamyr is the Ruler of Darksmoke
- The Dragons of Darksmoke fight in many epic battles against King Grayskull and the Snake Men
- The Great Black Wizard creates a magical half human/half dragon, Draego-Man
- Draego-Man is shunned by Granamyr and allies himself with the Free People of Eternia
- Snake Face is enchanted with the ability to turn his enemies into stone by the Great Black Wizard and quickly brought into Hssss' inner circle.
- Tytus’ herd of dinosaurs begins developing strange techno parts
- Tytus and other giants join King Grayskull in battle against the Snake Men and the Horde
- Megator is recruited to lead Hordak's troops
- The Truce of the Three Towers: All three sides in the war, the Free People, the Horde and the Snakemen, agree to a temporary truce in order to construct the Three Towers of Eternia (Central Tower, Grayskull Tower and Snake Tower)
- Draego-Man becomes so disgusted with the humans because of the truce that he leaves civilization and lives as an outcast in the Caverns of Rakash
- During the truce Tytus builds Grayskull Tower
- The Ruler of Zalesia breaks the Elder's treaty with King Hssss not to produce any heirs by marrying and having a daughter - Evelyn
- The Ruler of Zalesia becomes the Faceless One: He is stripped of his humanity and condemned to never leave Zalesia
- Zalesia is destroyed by Serpos
- The Faceless One asks He-Ro to use the power of Central Tower to send his daughter Evelyn into the future
- The First Ultimate Battlegound
- Independently He-Man and Skeletor arrive back in Preternia after travelling back in time using the Central Tower
- He-Man allies himself with King Grayskull and He-Ro
- Hordak betrays King Hssss
- Hordak attempts to defeat the snake men and at the same time break apart Eternia using the spell of separation in order to access the Magic of the Gods.
- The spell of separation is thwarted but Procrustus is forced to literally hold the planet together remaining forever at the planet's core
- He-Man turns the tide in the first Ultimate Battleground
- Hordak defeats King Hiss momentarily
- He-Ro heroically sacrifices himself to save King Grayskull's life and Hordak mortally wounds He-Ro
- King Grayskull chops off Hordak's right arm in revenge
- Upon his heroic death He-Ro bequeaths the Sword of He to Grayskull, a destined guardian of the sword
- Eldor casts a spell to sink the Three Towers into Subternia to protect their secrets
- Megator dies during the First Ultimate Battle Ground, caught in the iron jaws of Central Tower when the Three Towers were enchanted to sink into Subternia
- He-Ro's funeral is held
- With the knowledge on how to defeat the Snake Men He-Man returns to his time
- Hordak defeats King Hiss momentarily
- To safeguard the power source of the Sword of He and protect the kingdom, King Grayskull orders a great fortress to be erected
- With the help of Tytus and the giants Castle Grayskull is constructed from a single enchanted stone, which is sculpted into a giant skull
- Fang Man and Skeletor arrive from the future using the Wheel of Infinity
- Fang Man uses the Dragosaurs to try to stop Castle Grayskull from being built
- He-Man thwarts Skeletor's plans to stop the construction of castle Grayskull
- Skeletor abandons Fang Man in the past
- Fang Man resides with his ancestors on Dragosaur Isle, waiting for the return of Skeletor
- Towers and walls are erected around the Skull Stone and the magic of the Elders protects Castle Grayskull
- King Grayskull's Death
- 5,000 years before our time: King Grayskull banishes Hordak and his forces to Despondos
- King Grayskull falls before Hordak’s magic, but with his last breath magically passes his essence into the Sword of He, ensuring that only his heirs can wield the “Power Sword” and tap into the Power of the Universe
- King Grayskull becomes the Spirit of Grayskull. As a spirit he stays hidden inside Castle Grayskull
- Hordak starts to wander through Despondos for several hundred years unable to return to Eternia
- The Council of Elders strike a secret bargain with Overlords of Trolla: In return for keeping the Power Sword on Eternia, one member of the Elders has to join the Cosmic Enforcers
- The Council of Elders splits the Power Sword in two and the Power of the Universe transcends into a great orb the Council hides deep within the abyss below Castle Grayskull
- King Grayskull's devoted and loving widow is selected as protector of Castle Grayskull and becomes the first Sorceress
- One of King He-Man's time agents arrives from the future
- King He-Man's time agent brings Sir Laser-Lot to the future
- Defeat of the Snake Men
- Zodac retains his human form but leaves Eternia to fulfill the Elder’s bargain with the Overlords of Trolla and becomes a Cosmic Enforcer
- Kar-Tor (Zodak) takes Zodac Zur’s place on the Council of Elders
- Zodak helps lead the Council of Elder’s into battle against the Snake Men,
- With the power of his staff Zodak and the Elders trap King Hiss and his Snakemen in the Void
- Between Times
- The Goddess of Eternia, the spirit guide of the Council of Elders, begins to train "He-Men" - secret heroic guardians who are tasked to keep the Power Sword separated
- Vikor is chosen to protect the Power Sword and battles the remaining Snake Men
- A group of renegade pirates, known as the Fighting Foe Men, take over the Valley of Gnarl and all the surrounding territories
- The Fighting Foe Men build great machines like the Roton and Talon Fighter to terrorize the populace
- Vikor defends the Valley of Gnarl from the Fighting Foe Men
- The Fighting Foe men are eventually defeated by Vikor, and cast into a glacier magically frozen for over five thousand years
- The Gar start to create their tech vest armor
- After the Great Wars the Gar terrorize Eternia
- The Gar Witch Shokoti is the most powerful sorceress of Eternia's dark hemisphere
- Shokoti plans to cover the entire planet in darkness
- Fearing her plan the Gar lure Shokoti into the sunlight and bury her with her beast companion in the House of Darkness.
- Karak-Nul is cursed and banished to Infinita
- The Star Merchants bring griffins to Eternia
- The griffins break free and live in a wild colony deep in the Vine Jungle
- The savage Beast Men of the Vine Jungle enslave the griffins
- 200 years before our time: The first Man-At-Arms
- 100 years before our time: Wun-dar rescues the Goddess of Eternia
- The Goddess of Eternia tasks Wundar to protect both halves of the Power Sword.
- 50 years before Prince Adam is born: Lord Choloh is ruler of the Vine Jungle
- In the gladiatorial arena of Lord Choloh Gygor defeats the arena champion Vykron and rips his body in half
- Gygor claims not only the arena championship but also rulership over the Vine Jungle itself, forcing Lord Choloh to abdicate his throne
- Sy-Klone is chosen as Protector of the Legacy Stones and Last Defender of Anwat Gar
- Teela'na grows up in a small Eternian village
- Teela'na helps defend her people from a Horde Scout ship
- The Sorceress of that time chooses Teela'na to take up the Sorceress title and defend Castle Grayskull's secrets for the next generation
- Scychor and his partner Kronis roam the galaxy as a mercenaries and professional thieves.
- Kronis betrays Scychor and throws him from a Boa Jet while escaping from Horde Patrol Units.
- Scychor is healed by rogue scientists by preserving his organs in a robotic chest and his brain in a cyborg skull and becomes Cy-Chop
- Two Brothers
- King Miro’s first son Keldor is born
- King Miro’s second son Randor is born
- Evelyn, the daughter of the Faceless One, arrives from the past and is raised by her father
- Keldor saves a young dylinx cub from a hunter's pit in the Corridors of Lithos. He names the cub Panthor
- Evilyn leaves the ruins of Zalesia and takes the name Evil-Lyn
- Hordak discovers the power to project his spirit back to Eternia
- The Great Unreast - The Count Marzo Uprisings
- Count Marzo creates the Shadow Beasts as a weapon
- Marzo stages a series of strategic uprisings across the planet and challenges King Miro for his crown.
- Originally a mercenary from the Dunes of Doom, Dekker switches sides during one of the early battles of the Great Unrest and fights with King Miro against Marzo's tyranny.
- Due to his wisdom and courage Dekker is quickly apponted as Miro's Man-At-Arms, leading and training the royal soldiers.
- Dekker takes Duncan under his wing
- Duncan's older brother Malcolm serves under King Miro
- Malcolm is wounded in battle and stricken with magical amnesia
- A Pelezeean thief named Odiphus helps the Warlord Prahvus destroy the defensive weapons of a Pelezeean village
- Odiphus is banished from his village
- Malcolm settles in the Mystic Mountains in a mining settlement
- Unable to defeat the King's army, Marzo uses his magical amulet to banish Miro to Despondos.
- Randor and Keldor join together and defeat Marzo
- The Elders trap Marzo in the form of a powerless, old man.
- Marzo's follower Nepthu vows revenge and starts to search the Sands of Fire and Sands of Time for years
- Keldor and Randor drive back the Shadow Beasts into the shadow of Mount Barathrum
- Randor proclaims Keldor as the new King, but the people do not trust Keldor because of his Gar heritage
- An unknown force manipulates the people so they demand the Queen Mother to rule instead of Keldor
- Randor finds Keldor kneeling over the dead Queen Mother
- The people demand that Keldor is brought to justice for the supposed murder of the Queen Mother
- So save his life Randor banishes Keldor from the royal palace
- Keldor swears that one day, he'll unite the planet under his rule
- Keldor is drawn to the temple of Hordak
- Hordak reveals himself to Keldor in spirit form in order to become his master and teach him the dark arts in exchange for his freedom from Despondos
- Hordak directs Keldor to Zalesia to find the Havoc Staff and amplify his powers by tapping into the Star Seed
- Keldor fights the Faceless One for the Havoc Staff
- After visions of Keldor and Evil-Lyn having a child together, the Faceless One hands over the Havoc Staff to Keldor
- Keldor betrays Hordak and destroys his temple
- The Great Unrest - Keldor's Betrayal
- Keldor gathers an army to unite the planet under his rule
- Evil-Lyn falls in love with Keldor and secretly marries him
- Evil-Lyn gives birth to a son
- During the start of the Great Unrest Keldor frees Kronis from an intergalactic prison to holster his ranks
- Jitsu is broken out of Prison Starr by Keldor during the Great Unrest, and agrees to serve his cause
- Randor is appointed Captain and leads Miro’s troops against Keldor’s growing Rebellion
- Marlena Glenn completes her assignment with Project Photog
- Captain Marlena Glenn pilots an experimental warp ship through a black hole and travels to the center of the universe
- Captain Glenn crash lands on the planet Eternia, but is rescued by a young Captain Randor
- Marlena falls in love with Randor and decides to stay on Eternia
- Marlena and Randor marry.
- Beast Man is banished from the Vine Jungle.
- Beast Man joins the young alchemist Keldor during a skirmish in the Beserker Islands
- Whiplash strikes a deal with Keldor and helps to lead his forces through Sub-Ternia in a raid against Randor's army.
- Whiplash is banished from Sub-Ternia for betraying his people
- Whiplash joins Keldor’s forces.
- During one of the final battles of the Great Unrest Keldor recruits the inter-dimensional bounty hunter Scope to join his weakened forces.
- After an accident Scope becomes Tri-Klops
- Mer-Man’s kingdom is destroyed by a rival clan
- Mer-Man is forced to serve Keldor
- Orius is injured in the Battle of Avion
- Duncan brings Orius to Castle Grayskull where he is healed by the Sorceress by replacing his neck with a construction made of microscopic nanites
- Orius takes the code name Mekaneck
- Keldor leads an assault against Eternos Palace
- Randor mortally wounds Keldor in battle with his own acid
- Keldor flees to the secret sanctuary of Hordak and swears allegiance to his former master once again for his life to be saved
- Realizing Keldor has no intentions to free him, Hordak merges Keldor with the extra-dimensional being Demo-Man from Despondos
- Keldor becomes Skeletor
- The merging with Demo-Man drives Skeletor temporarily insane
- Randor orders the Sorceress to erect a mystic wall to keep Keldor and his warriors magically bound to the Dark Hemisphere
- For ending the Great Unrest, the Council of Elders agrees to set aside Eternian laws of kingship and gives Randor the crown, despite not being the first born
- King Randor asks Duncan to become Man-At-Arms
- Dekker moves to Orkas Island, passing his title and duties to Duncan
- Man-At-Arms forms the Masters of the Universe
- Man-At-Arms forms the Royal Guard and recruits the bravest warriors to guard the royal family.
- At the end of the Great Unrest the Sorceress helps the remaining Elders to combine the orb containing the Power of the Universe with the Elders’ wisdom to tap into the God’s Magic hidden at the core of Eternia, creating a new unified force - the "Power of Grayskull"
- Oo-Larr, the Jungle He-Man
- Gygor, Lord of the Vine Jungle, leads an army of beast men in a series of raids against the long forgotten Castle Grayskull
- Through the combined powers of the jungle He-Man Oo-Larr and The Goddess of Eternia Gygor is defeated and placed in a state of suspended animation.
- Birth of the Twins
- Randor's and Marlena's children Adam and Adora are born.
- The Sorceress clones the Power Sword and enhances the cloned version with the Stone of Protection
- Hordak and his ageless army find Etheria and claim the planet as their new throne world, deposing the local monarchs
- Hordak learns of Adam and Adora
- Hordak arranges for his pupil Skeletor to abduct Adam and Adora and free him from Despondos
- 20 years before our time: Skeletor uses his Battle-Armor to penetrate through the Mystic Wall
- The Sorceress is secretly cloned by Skeletor.
- Man-At-Arms prevents Adam from being taken by Skeletor
- Adora however is stolen away
- Skeletor opens a portal to Despondos
- After three strikes with his mighty battle axe Oo-larr sends Skeletor back behind the Mystic Wall.
- Hordak fails to return through the portal, but Adora is sent to Etheria in Despondos
- Adora is raised by Hordak
- With the help of Man-At-Arms, the Sorceress saves her magically cloned child
- The cloned daughter of the Sorceress, Teela, is adopted by Man-At-Arms
- With the help of Evil-Lyn, Skeletor gains control of the powerful spirit inside him, increasing his abilities ten-fold
- After being cast aside by Skeletor, Evil-Lyn sends their infant son into the future
- Before the Storm
- A young Prince Adam saves the tiger cub Cringer from a Parek-Narr attack
- Kronis raises an army against Skeletor.
- Skeletor defeats Kronis, breaks his jaw and arm and leaves him for dead.
- Kronis is found and rebuilt by Tri-Klops and transformed into Trap Jaw
- Clawful saves Beast Man's life from a Seclapoid attack and joins Skeletor's Evil Warriors
- Fang Man spends his youth in the Valley of Dragons
- In Subternia Lord Dactus and the Speleans fight in a war against their former allies, the Caligars under Ceratus
- Quest for the Power Sword
- Prince Adam is chosen to protect the two halves of the Power Sword
- Prince Adam receives the techno vest
- Duncan helps to construct an electronic version of the Power Sword
- Prince Adam receives the electronic version of the Power Sword
- Prince Adam starts his quest to combine the two halves of the Power Sword and is helped by Cringer
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
- Prince Adam combines the two halves and uses the Full Power Sword to channel the Power of Grayskull to become HE-MAN
- Cringer is transformed into Battle-Cat by the Power of Grayskull
- Orko, a member of the Trollan magical elite, is assigned to watch over Adam
- Perkaedo, the Master of Disguise, performs before King Randor and Queen Marlena at Prince Adam's 18th birthday
- A magic potion, created by Skeletor, transforms Perkeado into a terrible monster
- With the help of He-Man and the Sorceress Perkaedo is cured and becomes Man-E-Faces
- Eighteen years old, Duncan’s adoptive daughter Teela becomes Captain of the Guard
- Savage Beastmen attack a small village near the vine jungle
- To defend his village Krass dons his familiy's ancient mystical armor that magically absorbs raw force and becomes Ram Man.
- Skeletor recruits Ram Man in a scheme to ram through the Jaw Bridge of Castle Grayskull
- When Skeletor attacks He-Man, Ram Man switched sides and helps to save Castle Grayskull
- Ram Man becomes a Master of the Universe
- Man-At-Arms is turned to glass by an evil spell
- Granamyr provides He-Man with healing magic, after he proved he had great mercy and wisdom
- Adam learns to tap further into the Power of the Universe.
- Adam creates his Battle Armor to fight Skeletor
- Skeletor reforms his own Battle Armor
- After a sky war initiated by Skeletor Buzz-Off allies himself with King Randor's Masters of the Universe.
- Robot Model 9041 (Roboto) is built by Man-At-Arms.
- Roboto receives an emotion chip.
- Roboto upgrades himself and joins the Masters
- Sy-Klone joins the Masters after the destruction of the Legacy Stones.
- Sy-Klone upgrades his Armor to also include cosmic radar
- Webstor is awoken from hibernation beneath Snake Mountain
- Odiphus causes an accident in Tri-Klops' lab deep within Snake Mountain that infuses his body with a horrid stench
- After demonstrating how his stench could be used as a weapon of warfare, Odiphus is recruited by Skeletor and becomes Stinkor
- Chief Carnivus allies himself and the Qadians with King Randor's new Eternian Council
- After a series of attacks by Skeletor and King Hssss, King Randor convinces Lord Dactus to put aside his differences with the Caligars and work together as members of his new Eternian Council
- Karak-Nul is freed from Infinita by Skeletor and becomes Scareglow
- The inventor Jey is merged with his creation the "Photog Emulator" and joins the Masters of the universe as "Photog"
- Skeletor recruits Fang Man after discovering his ability to control the fire-breathing dragons of Eternia
- Draego-Man discovers Skeletor's plans to enslave his dragon kin to use them as weapons against the Royal Palace
- Draego-Man joins Skeletor's Evil Warriors seeking revenge against all who betrayed him
- Skeletor uses the Wheel of Infinity to go back in time with Fang Man to stop Castle Grayskull from being built
- Defeated by He-Man, Skeletor abandons Fang Man in the past and returns
- Whiplash fails to obtain the Ice Raider from Kind Randor
- Skeletor recruits Icer and orders him to take over the northern weather station to create cold weather all over Eternia, while attempting to steal the Ice Raider himself
- The shapeshifting wizard Masque raises the Temple of Darkness from the Sands of Time and frees Shokoti
- He-Man defeats Shokoti and the Sleeping Beast
- Nephtu discovers the Temple of the Sun and the Sun Scarab and is transformed into a young wizard
- He-Man destroys the Sun Scarab and defeats Nephtu
- Darid serves as palace guard under Teela,
- As test pilot Darid becomes known as Sky High and helps Duncan's team to upgrade the Wind Raider and Jet Sled for faster acceleration and smoother landings.
- She-Ra, Princess of Power *
- Spirit serves Adora during her time as Force Captain
- Adam comes to Etheria in Despondos
- Adora learns of her true heritage
- Adam gives Adora the Cloned Sword of He - the Sword of Protection.
- Adora channels the combined Power of the Universe and Wisdom of the Elders to transform into She-Ra
- Through the Sword of Protection Spirit transforms into Swiftwind
- Adora joins the Great Rebellion
- As both She-Ra and Adora, she leads the Great Rebellion of Etheria against the Horde invaders
- Catra becomes Force Captain
- Sea Hawk works for the Horde transporting cargo
- Adora convinces Sea Hawk to choose freedom over money and aid the rebellion.
- Sea Hawk finds his long lost father, the legendary Captain Falcon, who bestows upon him an armament of mystical weapons to aid him against the Horde
- Hordak abducts Jaxton and two other athletes and casts them into his experimentation matrix
- Through grafting with cybernetic parts Jaxton is transformed into Snout-Spout
- She-Ra frees the Star Sisters
- Rise of the Snake Men
- The Snake Men descendent Kobra Khan breaks into the archives of Eternos Palace and learns King Hsss has been locked in the Void
- In a ruse to free his King, Kobra Khan joins forces with Skeletor
- Rattlor is the first of the Snake Men to escape their imprisonment in the Void
- Rattlor works with Kobra Khan to liberate the entire serpent army
- Kobra Khan and Evil-Lyn acquire Zodak's staff
- Evil-Lyn and Kobra Kahn open the Snake Pit portal and free King Hiss and the Snake Men
- Kobra Khan serves the Snake Men
- The Snake Men attack Malcolm's home town
- Malcom shatters his hand when helping the Masters of the Universe against the Snake Men
- Duncan replaces Malcom's hand with a robotic strong arm.
- Malcom joins the Masters of the Universe as "Fisto"
- Jitsu is wounded by Fisto at the Battle for Gretori Bridge, and has his hand replaced by a golden robotic implant by Tri-Klops
- The blacksmith Kleffton is fused with an enchanted suit of spiked armor and a mystic trident when he attempts to steal a sacred scroll from the high priests of Nordling
- Kleffton is banished from his home and wanders into the Sands of Time as an outcast
- Kleffton is recruited by Skeletor and becomes known as Spikor
- Spikor serves Skeletor by creating new arms and armor for the Overlord of Evil
- Man At-Arms creates Faker
- Serpos is defeated
- Before King Hssss' defeat the Sorceress is being wounded by his venom
- The Sorceress arranges a mission with Teela to the Elder's training citadel in the Polar Ice Cap
- The Sorceress reveals to Teela her true heritage
- Teela trains with the Sorceress until the venom overtakes her
- Randor seemingly "dies" but in reality is banished to Despondos by Skeletor
- Tri-Klops salvages Faker
- Skeletor orders the reprogramming of Faker
- Skeletor uses Faker to convince the royal court that He-Man is not only a Gar, but also responsible for the King's apparent death.
- The people of Eternia turn against He-Man
- The Masters of the Universe become renegades and are driven underground to the caves of Tundoria
- Skeletor takes over the throne and becomes King Skeletor
- King Skeletor dismantles the Eternian Royal Guards
- Lt. Spector of The Eternian Royal Guards is thrown into a time portal and flung into the future.
- Skeletor creates a new magical armor by chaining an Eternian Dragon to the armor
- The Snake Men return once more
- Return of the Horde
- Evil-Lyn frees Hordak
- Hordak and the Horde escape through a Lasergate to Eternia
- Evil-Lyn frees Gygor to bolster Skeletor's forces against the Horde army.
- Evil-Lyn casts a spell to turn Clawful into a keen warrior and strategist.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe return to the surface
- Man-At-Arms and Mekaneck are exposed to the Serpent's Ring and turned into a Snake Man by King Hsss
- Under King Hsss' evil spell Man-At-Arms uses his genius to create great and horrific machines of war for the Snake Men
- Clamp Champ takes over the duty to recruit warriors for the Royal Guard and becomes the new Man-At-Arms.
- Clamp Champ leads the Masters of the Universe all the way to the Second Ultimate Battleground
- Lord Dactus, Chief Carnivus and Clamp Champ free Princess Vess from Skeletor’s clutches
- With the help of Light Hope Adora follows Hordak through a Lasergate with several of her friends and allies, including Frosta and Glimmer
- Adora joins forces with her brother and the renegade Masters of the Universe in the four-way fight against the Snake-Men, Skeletor, and Hordak.
- She-Ra uses her sword to channel the Power of Grayskull to form new arms and armor in the midst of battle.
- Snout Spout escapes the Horde and joins with the renegade Masters of the Universe
- Hordak upgrades his armor with a Hurricane Blaster
- Hordak challenges Skeletor
- Kobra Khan manipulates Hssss into demoting Rattlor
- Rattlor defects to the evil Horde army, where he is better known as the General
- Hordak drives the Snake Men back into hibernation
- Hordak conquers Snake Mountain
- Hordak takes over Eternia
- Before the Second Ultimate Battleground
- Teela returns to Castle Grayskull as its new guardian
- Randor and Miro return from Despondos
- The Three Towers rise
- Megator's remains are discovered by King Hsss, who magically reanimates the body and turns Megator into a mindless zombie
- Hordak hires Cy-Chop to bolster his forces against the Snake Men and Masters of the Universe
- Hordak discovers, and frees, the Fighting Foe Men from their glacier prison, who join the Horde army in return for their freedom
- In the Horde Empire Annilus Kur strives to enslave the Comet People
- Anillus Kur unleashes a light storm from Horde World which drives a brigade of the Comet Warriors from their orbit and hurls them through space
- Several Comet Warriors, including Rokkon and their leader Stonedar, arrive on Eternia.
- The Comet Warriors ally themselves with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- Nephtu joins King Hsss and is again transformed into a powerful wizard
- Using the combined power of the Central Tower and the newly created Cosmic Key the New Sorceress sends He-Man back to Preternia
- Skeletor follows He-Man to Preternia
- He-Man returns from Preternia wth a captured Skeletor, and the knowledge to defeat the snake-men - The spell of seperation
- In exchange for his freedom Skeletor agrees to fight against Hordak, side-by-side with his former enemies - the now renegade Masters of the Universe.
- The Second Ultimate Battleground
- The Heroic Warriors and Skeletor's Evil Warriors join forces fight against the combined forces of The Horde and The Snake Men.
- Evil-Lyn and Gygor fight on the side of the Horde and the Snake Men.
- Clawful leads a battalion of Skeleton Warriors for Skeletor during the Second Ultimate Battle Ground
- The forces of King Randor, King Miro, the Speleans, Quadians, Beast Men, Kulataks, Caligars, Avionians and Andreenids as well as Zodak join in the battle, helping the Heroic Warriors.
- Sky High leads a squadron of Blaster Hawks into battle combating the Horde Boa Jets and King Hsss' Snake Strike Squad
- Evil-Lyn finds herself again allied with Skeletor.
- The reanimated Megator dies, fighting Hordak and the Masters of the Universe in the Second Ultimate Battleground
- The new Sorceress strips a defeated Evil-Lyn of her powers
- Man-At-Arms is forced to battle against Clamp Champ
- Man-At-Arms is mortally wounded
- The New Sorceress casts a spell that momentarily restores Man-At-Arm's humanity
- Man-At-Arms dies
- Many other heroes fall, including Stratos
- Zodac is assassinated
- He-Man and the new Sorceress use a spell to call upon the Power of Grayskull and infuse life into the Spirit of Castle Grayskull
- The Spirit of Castle Grayskull helps to turn the tide
- He-Man uses his knowledge from Preternia to finally stop King Hssss once and for all - Orko casts the spell of seperation to defeat the Snake Men
- King Hisss and the Snake Men die
- Skeletor takes his ram staff back from King Hiss
- Skeletor betrays the Heroic Warriors
- Skeletor defeats Hordak but is injured in the process
- Skeletor steals Hordaks power, and repairs himself with the Techno-Virus
- Skeletor turns his ambition to overthrow the Horde Empire and heads into outer space
- Several hundred griffins are commanded to attack Grayskull Tower to weaken the Master's defense perimeter
- Photog helps to defeat several of Skeletor's warriors including Clawful and Whiplash
- Moss Man helps the Masters of the Universe to win the Second Ultimate Battleground
- Evelyn uses the Cosmic Key and the power of the Central Tower to travel into the future to find a new life with her long lost son
- Eternia is at peace
- Eternia after the Second Ultimate Battleground
- After She-Ra left Eternia for the stars Glimmer returns to Etheria taking her rightful place helping to rule over the Kingdom of Brightmoon.
- Jitsu takes over Snake Mountain, ruling it with an iron fist and evil begins to spread across the land once again
- Strobo is chosen as Zodac's replacement, and is sent to Eternia by the Overlords of Trolla to investigate Zodac's assassination
- Stobo takes up armor enhancements originally created by the scientists of Anwat Gar
- Strobo forcefully maintains neutrality in He-man’s absence, fighting in many battles - both with, and sometimes against the remaining Heroic Warriors.
- New Adventures **
- Skeletor forms a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the Horde Empire and rule the universe
- Slush Head is swayed to join Skeletor
- Karatti willingly joins Skeletor after being promised power and wealth
- Captain Hydron and Lieutenant Icarius go on the quest to find the legendary Twin Warriors prophesied to defeat the Evil Horde Empire
- Hydron and Icarius arrive on Eternia through a Laser Gate shortly after the end of the Second Ultimate Battleground
- [Combining the Power of of Grayskull with the Energy of the Starship Eternia, Adam forsakes his alternate identity and becomes He-Man permanently
- He-Man and She-Ra are called to the stars to fulfill their destiny, traveling to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire
- Hydron and Icarius recruit not only He-Man and She-Ra but several other members of the Masters of the Universe
- He-Man joins the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.
- He-Man and She-Ra - the prophesied Twin Warriors - are victorious and She-Ra defeats Horde Prime
- Skeletor challenges He-Man to a final battle on the Jaw Bridge of the great Temple of Power on Trolla
- He-Man defeats Skeletor and recovers the Vortex Key
- He-Man uses the Vortex Key to finally return to Eternia
- The New Adventures of He-Ro[/COLOR]
- He-Man returns to Eternia, and finds King Randor dead, and Queen Marlena temporarily ruling the throne
- Adam takes up his rightful place as his father's heir, and becomes King He-Man, ruling over all Eternia
- King He-Man marries Teela
- King He-Man and Queen Teela have a son named Dare
- Lt. Spector arrives from the past.
- Lt Spector is given a special suit reverse engineered from the Cosmic Key, and serves King He-Man and his Queen, as their agent throughout Eternia's history
- He-Man sends one of his time agents back in time to bring Sir Laser-Lot from Preternia to the future
- Sir Laser-Lot becomes King He-Man's new Man-At-Arms
- Sir Laser-Lot trains the Royal Guard and King He-Man's son Dare in ancient battle techniques
- Dare takes over his father's legacy, and becomes the "new" He-Ro, wielding the Sword of Power and defending Eternia
- Loose Ends
- Queen Marlena uses the Cosmic Key to return to Earth
- Marlena discovers a great secret that links Earth and Eternia
- *) Events on Etheria before She-Ra, Princess of Power:
- In ancient times, an evil sorceress traps the Star Sisters in a shooting star
- The Star Sisters crash-land on Etheria
- Beatrix is born in the Kingdom of Mystacor
- Beatrix is known as Light Spinner and serves as an apprentice to the great mage Norwyn
- In his factories on Etheria Hordak mass produces countless robot enforcers, each dressed in armor similar to the foot soldiers of his home planet Horde World.
- Hordak promises Light Spinner great power in exchange for her help in overthrowing Brightmoon and the surrounding kingdoms
- Beatrix receives a magical gem that greatly enhances her powers but irreversibly changes her appearance and mental state
- Beatrix betrays Norwyn and her fellow apprentice Castaspella by leading Horde Troopers to their hidden magic archives
- In Horror Hall, Beatrix takes the name Shadow Weaver
- Octavia works her way up the Horde ranks and eventually becomes a Horde Commander in Octopus Cove
- Octavia starts serving Hordak in the Sea of Sigh and the Fright Zone.
- Castaspella becomes a leader in the Great Rebellion helping to defend the people of Etheria with her magic
- Netossa learns of Hordak's oppression and vows to free Etheria and its people
- Queen Mackenzie (Frosta, the Ice-Empress of Etheria) rules the kingdom of Snows
- Bow joins the Great Rebellion
- **) Events in the Tri-Solar system before the New Adventures:
- Slush Head serves time in Prison Starr on several occasions
- 18 years old, Icarius leaves the cloud city of Leviton on Planet Primus to join the Galactic Protectors
- Icarius rises to the rank of Lieutenant
Not entirely sure everything is timeline-wise accurate, but this is fantastic! Good job, man.
Also I don`t remember anything about King Grayskull`s brother being eaten by King Hiss, or even the fact that KG had brother:hmconf: You mixed him up with ZodaK, who`s brother Zeelar was eaten by King Hiss:hmwink:
Originally Posted by kagamigod
It is written in the new bio of KG. Irian is correct.
Originally Posted by adam03
Originally Posted by kagamigod
If anyone finds an error or has a suggestion where the time line may be different, please post away!
Looks awesome at first glance dude! Good Job!
Quick question: When do you think happens the accident that is responsible for Scope becoming Tri-Klops? Before the entrapment behind the Mystic Wall or afterwards?
I would definitely say before.
Originally Posted by Irian
Toyguru said that Faker happens later. Probably around the time Randor disappears.
Good job. Actually makes some sense after reading ur time line.
Great job. I've been trying to put it all together myself.
I reeeeeally hope they explain in some bio, how King Hiss once again rises with his Snake Men. Soon. I know they will explain it, but I'm hoping sooner than later.
Here it's very bluntly:
-Hordak defeats King Hiss
--------then next time we hear
-Zodak helps lead the Council of Elder’s in battle against the Snake Men,
-Zodak traps King Hiss in the void with the power of his staff.
And while we will learn more later on, right now it comes off very akwardly. :(
Evil Lyn releases him.
Originally Posted by Jukka
But that's after Zodak has defeated King Hiss. ;)
Originally Posted by SCB
(by Irian's time-line here, Evil-Lyn wasn't even born when Zodak first fought against Hiss)
Great read, thanks! I agree w/ MGM; Faker was said to come later in the timeline. I imagine MAA created him after He-Man went off to space. Also, I didn't see Stratos mentioned at all.
I have updated the time line to take this into account and added some info that was missing.
Originally Posted by MegaGearMax
Well, I do have to make lots and lots of judgment calls. Evil_lynn could have been born in Preternian times but to me it made more sense otherwise.
Originally Posted by Jukka
Yes, that's because I didn't see any usable information on him. Any suggestions on what to include?
Originally Posted by sephron13
It basically follows the MYP storyline. Where Evil-Lyn frees Hiss during Skeletor's time.
Originally Posted by Irian
Even there, after Hordak defeated the Snake Men, and KG then banished Hordak. It wasn't all that clearly mentioned, how the Snake Men slithered from their holes out to rampage on Eternia. Until Zodak and Elders interviened.
So by those sets, your timeline is on fairly right track. Evil-Lyn only frees Hiss once. And that happens after Zodak has imprisoned him. ;)
Again, if we take cue from MYP (which is the closest in this case), the fact about Stratos joining "the Masters" (ugh hate hate hate that name for Heroic Warriors), would be included almost in same sentence as with Buzz-Off joining. :)
Originally Posted by Irian
Thanks, Jukka. Although ... well, I think I will stick with just the infos from the bios. I don't want to open a can of worms. :hmlol:
Originally Posted by Irian
Do you think the order is correct for the appearance of Vikor?
To me the "remaining Snake Men" seems to place him after the trapping of King Hiss not before.
Yeah this is great Irian, keep it up!
It really does help to have things spelled out for me. ;)
Great job Irian.
I know its not stated in the bios, but I suspect it is likely Vikor was involved in the war against Snake Men (and possible against the Horde) before the fall of Grayskull, in addition to after.
Doubt the Goddess, Grayskull and forces of good just ignored such a valuable warrior and ally like Vikor.
Yeah, that sound like a good possibility. Or the Valley of Gnarl is far away and Vikor didn't get in touch with Grayskull before. But it could very well be. Especially as it would give a little variety to the story.
Originally Posted by Swanmarsh
New question: Do you think Orko was assigned to watch over Adam before he united the power sword? I.E. do the He-Men all have a Trollan advisor or only the Cosmic Warriors He-Ro, Grayskull and Adam?
Where did you find this?
"Evil-Lyn frees Gygor to bolster Skeletor's forces against the new Horde army."