Awesome! Seriously, this is the only thing keeping the whole thing straight for me. Keep up the great work!
Awesome! Seriously, this is the only thing keeping the whole thing straight for me. Keep up the great work!
Thank you! I have updated the first post with the new info from Fang Man's bio.
Soooo... how many times does Skeletor travel back to Preternia? And what good would it do him in MOTUC canon to stop the building of Castle Grayskull? I mean, in that case the power just wouldn't be transferred into the orb and stay inside the Sword of He. Nothing gained.
Do we know when the Lake of Gnarl became the Valley of Gnarl? Is it explained on one of the maps? I wish I had that...
Not really, I think we only received a keep reading the bios answer.
Holy crap this is good stuff!
Thank you! :hmgrin:
Edit: Soooooo... NY Toyfair, hmmm? Do we have the final versions for those bios yet?
Snake Face – Most Gruesome Of The Snake Men Warriors
Real Name: Cyltho Ssstavvve
Originally a minor training officer in the Unnamed One's serpent army. Cyltho Ssstavvve drew King Hssss' attention after he was enchanted with the ability to turn his enemies into stone by the Great Black Wizard. Quickly brought into Hssss' inner circle. Snake Face often acted as the Viper King's second in command during the Great Wars with Grayskull. He was trapped with the entire Snake Army in the Void for five millennia, but eventually was called forth by King Hsss to do battle once again after their release – this time against new enemies – He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe! Snake Face slithers after his enemies then turns him to stone!
The Fighting Foe Men - Evil Eternian Pirate Clan
Real Names: Shield Maiden Sherryln, Dittstroyer, Dawg-O-Tor
After the Great Wars ended and Eternia was left without a king, a group of renegade pirates as the Fighting Foe Men took over the Valley of Gnarl and all the surrounding territories. Spreading fear throughout the land, they built great machines like the Roton and Talon Fighter to terrorize the populace. Challenged and eventually defeated by a champion of the north, the Fighting Foe men were cast into a glacier and magically frozen for over five thousand years. Eventually, they were discovered by Hordak who returned to Eternia and set them free in return for serving in his army during the Second Ultimate Battleground.
Strobo - Light Powered Cosmic Enforcer
Real Name: Gepher
Chosen as Zodac’s replacement in the Cosmic Enforcers, Strobo was tasked by the Overlords of Trolla to investigate his predecessor’s assassination on Eternia. Finding Jitsu ruling Snake Mountain and evil spreading across the land, Strobo carried out his Masters’ assignment by forcefully maintaining neutrality in He-man’s absence. He turned the tide of several battles, fighting both with and sometimes against, the remaining Masters of the Universe. Stobo wears armor enhancements originally created by the scientists of Anwat Gar. His chest plate can project force fields and energy blasts to stun or even disintegrate those who oppose his will. Stobo uses the forces of light to battle his enemies.
Karatti - Bone Bashing Mutant
Karatti has a head as hard as the rocks of the desert region of Denebria where he lives. Unfortunately for the other evil mutants he also posses as much brain power as one of the rocks. Although armed with a laser ax, it is the terrible bone-crushing karate blows that make him so fearsome. Fortunately for the Galactic Protectors, he is as cowardly as most of the other inhabitants of Denebria and will only attack those whom he knows to be weaker than himself. He gladly allied himself with Skeletor who offered promises of power and wealth to all who aided him in mutiny against the Horde. Karatti uses his combat moves to fight the Galactic Protectors.
King He-Man - Heroic Ruler of Future Eternia
Real Name: Adam of the House of Randor
After his sister defeated Horde prime, the threat of Adam’s old enemy Skeletor once more called He-man to one final battle. In an epic duel on the Jaw Bridge of the great Temple of Power on Trolla, He-man at last defeated Skeletor in single combat. Recovering the Vortex Key, He-man could now return to his home world. There he found his queen mother keeping the throne and mourning the passing of King Randor. Taking his rightful place as his father’s heir, Adam became King He-man ruling over all Eternia with his wisdom and strength. He married Teela and together with their son Dare took over his father’s legacy as the new He-ro, defender of Eternia and the wielder of the Sword of Power.
EDIT: I ordered the bios above to be in roughly chronological order to help with picking out the important events!
So, Here's some additions ->
- The Snake Men
- The Arachna are a dominant race on Eternia
- A hybrid of three cold-blooded alien races, the Snake Men are spliced together and bred by the Unnamed One to serve as loyal foot soldiers in his ever-growing army.
- Sensing Eternia is the secret location where the Gods’ Magic is hidden, the Unnamed One raises an army of Snake Warriors to raid it - hoping to seize the magic for his revenge
- The Unnamed One chooses the Viper Lord Hssss to lead several batallions of Snake Men from the Nameless Dimension to to Eternia
- Snake Face is enchanted with the ability to turn his enemies into stone by the Great Black Wizard and quickly brought into Hssss' inner circle.
- The Arachna are driven underground by the Snake Men
- King Hssss rules Eternia for three centuries
- Between Times
- The Goddess of Eternia, the spirit guide of the Council of Elders, begins to train "He-Men" - secret heroic guardians who are tasked to keep the Power Sword separated
- Vikor is chosen to protect the Power Sword and battles the remaining Snake Men
- A group of renegade pirates, known as the Fighting Foe Men, take over the Valley of Gnarl and all the surrounding territories, using great machines to terrorize the populace.
- Vikor defends the Valley of Gnarl from the Fighting Foe Men,
- The Fighting Foe men are eventually defeated by Vikor, and cast into a glacier magically frozen for over five thousand years
- The Gar start to create their tech vest armor
- After the Great Wars the Gar terrorize Eternia
- Before the Second Ultimate Battleground
- Teela returns to Castle Grayskull as its new guardian
- Randor and Miro return from Despondos
- The Three Towers rise
- Megator's remains are discovered by King Hsss, who magically reanimates the body and turns Megator into a mindless zombie
- Hordak hires Cy-Chop to bolster his forces against the Snake Men and Masters of the Universe
- Hordak discovers, and frees, the Fighting Foe Men from their glacier prison, who join the Horde army in return for their freedom
- Using the combined power of the Central Tower and the newly created Cosmic Key the New Sorceress sends He-Man back to Preternia
- Skeletor follows He-Man to Preternia
- He-Man returns from Preternia wth a captured Skeletor, and the knowledge to defeat the snake-men - The spell of seperation
- In exchange for his freedom Skeletor agrees to fight against Hordak, side-by-side with his former enemies - the now renegade Masters of the Universe.
- The Second Ultimate Battleground
- The Heroic Warriors and Skeletor's Evil Warriors join forces fight against the combined forces of The Horde and The Snake Men.
- Evil-Lyn and Gygor fight on the side of the Horde and the Snake Men.
- Clawful leads a battalion of Skeleton Warriors for Skeletor during the Second Ultimate Battle Ground
- The forces of King Randor, King Miro, the Speleans, Quadians, Beast Men, Kulataks, Caligars, Avionians and Andreenids as well as Zodak join in the battle, helping the Heroic Warriors.
- Evil-Lyn finds herself again allied with Skeletor.
- The reanimated Megator dies, fighting Hordak and the Masters of the Universe in the Second Ultimate Battleground
- The new Sorceress strips a defeated Evil-Lyn of her powers
- Man-At-Arms is forced to battle against Clamp Champ
- Man-At-Arms is mortally wounded
- The New Sorceress casts a spell that momentarily restores Man-At-Arm's humanity
- Man-At-Arms dies
- Many other heroes fall, including Stratos
- Zodac is assassinated
- He-Man and the new Sorceress use a spell to call upon the Power of Grayskull and infuse life into the Spirit of Castle Grayskull
- The Spirit of Castle Grayskull helps to turn the tide
- He-Man uses his knowledge from Preternia to finally stop King Hssss once and for all - Orko casts the spell of seperation to defeat the Snake Men
- King Hisss and the Snake Men die
- Skeletor takes his ram staff back from King Hiss
- Skeletor betrays the Heroic Warriors
- Skeletor defeats Hordak but is injured in the process
- Skeletor steals Hordaks power, and repairs himself with the Techno-Virus
- Skeletor turns his ambition to overthrow the Horde Empire and heads into outer space
- Several hundred griffins are commanded to attack Grayskull Tower to weaken the Master's defense perimeter
- Photog helps to defeat several of Skeletor's warriors including Clawful and Whiplash
- Moss Man helps the Masters of the Universe to win the Second Ultimate Battleground
- Evelyn uses the Cosmic Key and the power of the Central Tower to travel into the future to find a new life with her long lost son
- Eternia is at peace
- Eternia after the Second Ultimate Battleground
- Jitsu takes over Snake Mountain, ruling it with an iron fist, and evil begins to spread across the land once again
- Strobo is chosen as Zodac's replacement, and is sent to Eternia by the Overlords of Trolla to investigate Zodac's assassination
- Strobo forcefully maintains neutrality in He-man’s absence, fighting both with, and sometimes against the remaining Heroic Warriors in many battles.
New Adventures **
Skeletor forms a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the Horde Empire and the universe
Slush Head is swayed to join Skeletor
Karatti willingly joins Skeletor after being promised power and wealth
Captain Hydron and Lieutenant Icarius go on the quest to find the legendary Twin Warriors prophesied to defeat the Evil Horde Empire
Hydron and Icarius arrive on Eternia shortly after the end of the Second Ultimate Battleground
He-Man and She-Ra are called to the stars to fulfill their destiny, traveling to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire
Hydron and Icarius recruit not only He-Man and She-Ra but several other members of the Masters of the Universe
He-Man joins the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.
He-Man and She-Ra - the prophesied Twin Warriors - are victorious and She-Ra defeats Horde Prime
Skeletor challenges He-Man to a final battle on the Jaw Bridge of the great Temple of Power on Trolla
He-Man defeats Skeletor and recovers the Vortex Key
He-Man uses the Vortex Key to finally return to Eternia
- King He-Man Era
(or possibly "The Eternian Time Wars?")
- He-Man returns to Eternia, and finds King Randor dead, and Queen Marlena temporarily ruling the throne
- Adam takes up his rightful place as his father's heir, and becomes King He-Man, ruling over all Eternia
- King He-Man marries Teela
- King He-Man and Queen Teela (have/adopt TBD?) a son named Dare
- Dare takes over his father's legacy, and becomes the "new" He-Ro, wielding the Sword of Power and defending Eternia
- Lt. Spector arrives from the past.
- Lt Spector is given a special suit reverse engineered from the Cosmic Key, and serves King He-Man and his Queen, as their agent throughout Eternia's history
- He-Man sends one of his time agents back in time to bring Sir Laser-Lot from Preternia to the future
- Sir Laser-Lot become King He-Man's new Man-At-Arms
- Sir Laser-Lot trains the Royal Guard and King He-Man's son Dare in ancient battle techniques
Thanks a lot! I have updated the first post with the new info! :hmgrin:
Thanks for the bios update.
We still don't know who is the Unnamed One. :hmconf:
I am not really sure if ANYONE knows... :hmlol:
Awesome, absolutely awesome! I love this timeline.
This timeline is great! It is really helpful to see everything written out in one place.:hoeek:
At one point in time I thought Oo-Larr, and Wun-Dar were one in the same. This timeline helps out greatly, I've read it like three times already, it's great.
Thanks! That wonderful to hear! :hmgrin:
Nice thanks for doing this it helps a lot
Great timeline! This clears up a whole lot for me and had to have taken a lot of time to put together. Something seems screwy with Tytus though. His bio mentions sacrificing his life to stop a rampaging Megator, but on this timeline he's building Grayskull and stuff after Megator gets crushed in the tower. I'm not saying your timeline is wrong, it may be a discrepency in the bios. Something just doesn't jive.
500 years makes way more sense than 5000. Even 1000 would make more sense. 5000 years is a long, long time.
Well, the fans *did* complain that 500 years do not feel like enough time between a prehistoric era and present day Eternia. :hmlol:
It also makes King Hiss' three-century rule over Eternia seen pretty lame. I wonder if that got beefed up to 3000 years.
I don't think so - the 500 years were mainly beefed up to have more time between Preternia and modern Eternia. More time for King Hiss isn't really needed I would say.