WTFWTK 2.74 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out! :)
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads. :)
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal. :)
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by FAKER II.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. slackrguy: Will the new saddle being introduced with the Griffin have a deeper indent for non-standard length loin cloths (i.e. King Grayskull, Hordak, Moss Man, etc.)?
2. krosfyah: If Granamyr is slated for a November/December release, can I ask why? Why not plan big releases for times of the year when there is less financial burden near the holiday season?
3. zodak74: When compared to the amount of accessories included in the Eternian Guard 2-pack, the Star Sisters had far less accessories per figure. Will we see future figure packs with more packed out accessories like the Guard 2-pack or will the Star Sisters 3-pack be closer to what will be done from here on out?
4. masterenglish: Many fans are concerned about the new MOTUC white mailer boxes being way too snug and damaging the packaging for mint-on-card collectors. Is this new mailer a permanent change, or can the mint-on-card fans hope to once again see their figures shipped in the prior, damage-reducing white box?
5. RockinHard: How would poor sales of Granamyr affect the line going forward? How would it effect bigger items, such as a more popular playset like Castle Grayskull? Would it also effect the chance of getting vehicles like the Battle Ram and Land Shark?
So ask those questions! :)