WTFWTK 2.79 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out! :)
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads. :)
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal. :)
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by Patreek.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. MISSILE-TOE: Are characters from the "Son of He-Man" continuity likely to ever be released, such as Kay-La, Air-Bag, Fork-Lift, Saw-Tooth, Missile-Toe, Ever-Mean and Bug-Eye? If so, have they been scheduled in at any point for inclusion in MOTUC?
2. He-Metayer: Will Mattel be advertising MOTUC in DC's upcoming Masters of the Universe mini-series?
3. Scorpia: The Sorceress doesn't stand up straight when being posed due to the weight of her wings. How will future females with the need for wings (Angella, Flutterina) or 'backpack' accessories (Castaspella, Peekablue) be handled so they don't see the same fate?
4. Barbecue17: When I was a kid, I removed the handguards from my He-Man and Skeletor power swords because I didn't like the look of them. I was pleasantly surprised to see them removed in MOTUC as well. Tri-Klops' sword, however, has the hand guard, which in his case I like. My question is how/why was the decision made to stray from the vintage for the Power Sword itself in losing the handguard but in retaining it for the Tri-klops/Fisto sword?
5. zodak74: Might we get Draego-Man's flame sword repainted in blue-ish icy tones in a future Weapons Pak so that the likes of Frosta, Ice Armor Skeletor, or Icer can wield it?
So ask those questions! :)