WTFWTK 2.90 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out! :)
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads. :)
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal. :)
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by hadley.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Mr. Roboto: Over the course of the year, MOTU merchandise has been available in various forms (not limited to action figures) celebrating the 30th Anniversary of this line. What are the chances or what is the status of MOTU merchandise continuing beyond the 30th Anniversary?
2. Drewsky: If (and when) Castle Grayskull gets sculpted, is there any chance some sort of video could be compiled and released after the final castle reveal which shows the Horsemen sculpting the castle from beginning to end? Kind of like a video blog or something? I think that would be cool for such a monumental item!
3. Shecky: Now that tiered MOTU stands have been confirmed, has there been any thought to have different tiered stands available representing the various factions in MOTU (Snake Mountain tiered stands for the Evil Warriors, Fright Zone tiered stands for the Horde, etc.)?
4. DamnSmooth: Can we get some clarification on the advance sales that will be available to sub holder. I know day of sub items will not be available but what items that are restocks, or customer service stock. Will this items be made available for advance sale?
5. wundarwarrior: Is the head coming with Strobo simply the unmasked Zodak head or will we receive the helmet that was shown in the case at Power-con as well?
So ask those questions! :)