Help with valuation
I have a collection of 57 figures in varying condition.
26 of them have all their weapons / armour.
The rest have parts of their weapons / armour. Some of them didn't come with any accessories originally.
I also have 50+ weapons / armour pieces that are loose.
If I was to post pictures of it all, would someone be willing to give a valuation of it all (I'm in the UK if that matters).
I can post a list now as I have it written up
To be honest I have no idea what any of it is actually worth.
Thanks for your time.
Yeah put them down. You can use the Collecting section to identify the figures and what armor and weapons go with which. I can help out with pricing based on private and ebay
Had to put the images as links as it would only let me post 10 images in total.
1. Zodac - Complete
2. Whiplash - Complete
whiplash by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
3. Ty-Grr - Complete
4. Two Bad - Missing Shield
5. Tuskor - Complete
6. Tung Lashor - Complete
7. Tri-Klops - Complete
8. Trapjaw - Missing Claw / Gun / Hook / Belt
9. Thunder Punch He-Man - Missing Sword
10. Terror Claws Skeletor - Dragon Skull / Gloves / Red Clip
11. Teela - Missing Head Piece
12. Sy-Klone - Missing piece from around head
13. Stridor - Complete
14. Stratos - Missing Wings
15. Stonedar - Complete
16. Stinkor - Complete
18. Snout Spout - Missing Axe
19. Snake Face - Missing Shield
20. Skeletor - Complete
21. Scareglow - Missing Staff / Cape
22. Saurod - Missing Gun / Cover on back lever
23. Rokkon - Complete
24. Roboto - Complete
25. Rio Blast - Missing Backpack
26. Rattlor - Complete
27. Ram Man - Complete
28. Price Adam - Missing Vest / Belt
29. Orko - Missing x4 Magic Trick Pieces
30. Moss Man - Complete
31. Mosquitor - Missing Gun
32. Modulok - Missing Two Piece Gun
33. Merman - Missing Armour
34. Mekaneck - Complete
35. Mantenna - Complete
36. Man-E-Faces - Missing Gun
37. Man-At-Arms - Complete
38. Leech - Complete
39. Kobra Khan - Complete
40. King Hiss - Complete
41. Jitsu - Missing Front Armour
42. Horde Trooper - Missing Staff
43. Hordak - Complete
44. He-Man - Complete
45. Gwildor - Missing Cosmic Key
46. Grizzlor - Complete
47. Fisto - Complete
48. Faker - Complete
49. Evil Lyn - Complete
50. Dragstor - Missing Ripcord / Crossbow
51. Dinosorb - Complete
52. Crocobite - Complete
53. Cometroid - Complete
54. Clawful - Complete
55. Buzz Off - Complete
56. Beast Man - Missing Whip / x1 Arm Pad
57. Battlecat - Missing straps for saddle
58. Battle Armour Skeletor - Missing Sword
59. Battle Armour He-Man - Complete
- - - Updated - - -
Assorted weapons and armour (I have identified all of these pieces).
misc-01 by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
misc-02 by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
misc-03 by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
misc-04 by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
And a 17 piece modulok
modulok-part by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
And lastly, these unidentified items
unidentified by Matthew Hearne, on Flickr
Well based on what you have described, the missing pieces unfortunately are huge. If you had a complete Scare Glow, Mosquitor, Snake Face, Dragstor, etc. those go for way more complete than just loose. Going to say if you wanted a quick sale you could get anywhere from $200-$350. If you listed on ebay it could be more or less. A lot depends on how much you will charge for shipping. Hope this helps. If you want some more info let me know via PM.
Best of luck
Thanks for the info / help.
- - - Updated - - -
Quick question, is there anything I have in that list that is particularly worthy?
The prices for some figures on places like eBay seem to swing wildly.
Thanks for any information.