Do you think Unnamed one could be Eldor ?
Do you think Unnamed one could be Eldor ?
I imagine this guy to be something that came out of the darkest, murkiest swamp that once existed inside a dark cave. Tentacles and some greenish stuff are also part of it/him.
It's probably Billy Bob Thornton.
Could definitely see a Snake Mountain Man with a snake head and panther head.
My personal theory is Unnamed One is the Princess from The Neverending Story.
I really think the Unnamed One will be a Horde Snake Man.
The Unnamed One is Adlai Stevenson (obscurest reference ever?).
Is that her name? I honestly could never head what that kid was yelling into the storm.
In that case...Unnamed One has a name and it is Moonchild. ONE HEAD IS MOON AND ONE HEAD IS CHILD. Perfection.
But seriously, I'm pretty jazzed about a secret figure, especially one with so many new pieces and details. Even if it isn't a Snake Mountain Man, it would be kind of cool if he had some sort of accessory that has a nod to adetail in the playset, just so it has some sort of Classics presence.
I dunno why, but I'm thinking it's gonna be kinda Cthulhu-y, like the creature from the Forsaken Realm in the episode "The Price of Deceit" from the MYP series. Different dimension, but I would love a figure like that, all eyes and mouths and tentacles.
Just a thought, and not sure if someone else thought of it too, but what if one of the heads resembles the screaming skull from the Warrior Ring?
Good point, but is the skull not another symbol for Grayskull/good faction?
yes but that was billions of years afterwards. perhaps the unnamed one changed his mind deciding to be good for the next couple of centuries after all being immortal means youve got to find new ways of amusing yourself (see mxysptlk in whatever happened to the man of tomorrow)
why would eldor be the unnamed one? Doesn't eldor help he-ro get rid of the snakemen? Why would he release them/ create them?
In a summary of "what we know" about the unnamed one posted on Matty's forums:
- The character is indeed called "The Unnamed One." It's not a second name for a known character (eg, Orko, Gwildor)
- The look is based on some (presumably vintage) notes that TG found, but that's all they had to go on.
- Matty told 4H the concept, but let them have free reign with the sculpt.
- One of its features will be instantly recognizable as something from the vintage line.
- Possible hint dropped when TG elaborated on the figure, saying it will "scream" MOTU.
- Both heads are for the same figure. Second head is not a head for someone else (eg Demo Man w/ Alcala Skeletor). We don't know whether both heads go on the figure at the same time or are swappable for different looks.
- When prodded, TG said if the figure has the look of a particular era, it probably leans 200X/MYP, but mostly because it's a detailed figure.
- When unveiled, TG referred to it as a "he," but has since taken to "he/she" when talking about the figure.
- Figure/character should tie together loose ends from bios and mini-comics.
- Figure was planned since 2009 (??) and was part of the original roadmap.
The part about recognizable from vintage and the emphasis on the word "scream" makes me think perhaps it will be Fright Zone inspired, rather than Snake Mountain? Or maybe I'm grasping at straws.
Or it's going to be Gorpo - the evil future Orko
I'm guessing it's some future version of Skeletor to go with the future version of He-Man.
If I had, to bet, my money would be on Unnamed One having a look significantly derived from Snake Mountain.
Count me in as another Snake Mountain-Man theorist. :skgrin:
So there's that, unless something else has been reported since and I missed it. I was a little disappointed when he said it because reused arms means it's not a cthulhu- type monster.
A Snake Mountain guy would be awesome, though, and I hope that's what he is. The Snake Mountain guy does look a little like evil Gonzo, or something from the Dark Crystal, so some people might have a problem with him looking too goofy.
So... it COULD be Gonzo the Great?
Hmmm, we're told that the figure will just scream MOTU, what if the Unnamed One is wearing furry loincloth overalls? What if he's the reason everyone on Eternia wears loincloths and furry boots to begin with?