Thread: Houston Texas and Surrounding Area Fan Club

Houston Texas and Surrounding Area Fan Club

Hello,

I've been a fan of He-man since I was a kid, now I'm completely on board for the Classic series. Was one of the members of the original Houston Masters Club which has since disbanded. Looking to start up a new club for all the Houston area collectors. I would like to have monthly meetings, cartoon viewing, collection discussion and trades.

Anybody in Houston would like to help me get this started I would greatly appreciate it.

Let me know.

David Olvera
    dbostejano@att.net

i don't know if i'd be able to do any regular meetings or anything, but i'm open to the idea. i don't normally check this part of the forum, just happened to see it when i came on. if things pan out, i'll try to add it to my rotation.

i missed out on MOTUC hordak but i've got a 2010 subscription, so if there's any figure that's part of that that i don't particularly need i'll happily put it up for trade for a hordak. doesn't matter if it's open as long as it has all the accessories.

Hey Buck nice to hear from you again.

Maybe monthly meetings is out of the question maybe quarterly 2 times a year?? lol

This city is too big to not have some type of Masters of the Universe gathering.

Drop me an email with your contact info, if it's ok with you.

David

Quote Originally Posted by mightybuck View Post
    i don't know if i'd be able to do any regular meetings or anything, but i'm open to the idea. i don't normally check this part of the forum, just happened to see it when i came on. if things pan out, i'll try to add it to my rotation.

i missed out on MOTUC hordak but i've got a 2010 subscription, so if there's any figure that's part of that that i don't particularly need i'll happily put it up for trade for a hordak. doesn't matter if it's open as long as it has all the accessories.
    Trying to keep thread alive so that hopefully more Houston area fans see it and begin to interact!
    Last edited by Stratos75; January 6, 2010 at 12:48am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Widget

Anyone want any MOTU 2002 figures?

Hello folks,
    I don't visit very often and just saw that the last time I logged in was in March of 2009. Well I'm sad to say that my house is getting a little cluttered with all of the collections I've amassed over the years, so I am deciding start selling of some of my collection. Right now I can only bring myself to put vehicles and accessories from the 2002 line on the market. I think I have all of the vehicles up until the line changed to the Vs Snakemen packaging. So if anybody has a want list, please let me know and make me an offer.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Michael----------

Quote Originally Posted by mjnavarro View Post
    Hello folks,
    I don't visit very often and just saw that the last time I logged in was in March of 2009. Well I'm sad to say that my house is getting a little cluttered with all of the collections I've amassed over the years, so I am deciding start selling of some of my collection. Right now I can only bring myself to put vehicles and accessories from the 2002 line on the market. I think I have all of the vehicles up until the line changed to the Vs Snakemen packaging. So if anybody has a want list, please let me know and make me an offer.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Hey Michael sorry to hear you are getting out of the line. Hope everything else is well!

any motu fans in HOUSTON TEXAS??

JUST WONDER IF THERE ANY FANS close to me....
    cheers!!

10-4!

Click on the 'Community' tab above, then click on 'Groups'. There is a group called 'Houston Area Masters' . There are also a number of fellow Texans (myself included), so we're all over the place. Hope that helps !

Any Houston fans looking to start a fan club?

I've been collecting since i was a kid.

Trying to see if there's any members in Houston.
    Stratos75 Feedback Thread

I've had one bad deal on this board, contact me for details.