Thread: Toy collector from New York

Toy collector from New York

Hi fellow MOTU fans, I just joined the forum, I've been a collector of toys for over two decades on and off. I grew up watching the TV series and seen my friends growing up playing with the vintage toys, but alas I never had the toys from MOTU myself. I decided to change all that a couple of weeks ago when I seen the new Giant He-man figure, I ordered him and Skeletor.

I love the giant's line and think I may be hooked, I've been actively collection Hot toys figures for the past 4-5 years and find these vintage figures a breath of fresh air. I also do youtube reviews and will start reviewing this line shortly, hope to learn a lot from you guys and gals on this forum, as I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to MOTU aside from watching the cartoon series as a kid

Welcome! Can't wait to see your reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Welcome! Can't wait to see your reviews!
    Thanks Very much, Here's part one, in package, part two will be coming soon

Running the underground

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org,
    The Skull!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.Org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information and details on how to upgrade.

We hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Welcome to the boards!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org,
    The Skull!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.Org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information and details on how to upgrade.

We hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome!

Thanks very much for the warm welcome Niki

I will be sure to read up on the rules and hope to be a productive member of the forum, I have a lot to learn about the MOTU and being a collector for many years hope to bring some Knowledge of my own

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    Welcome to the boards!!
    Thanks dedset
    Running the underground