Thread: Hi everyone

Widget

Hi everyone

LOVE THE MOTU UNIVERSE - THANK GOD FOR LOU SCHEIMER, THE 80'S and MATTEL

My name is Franky and was a fan of the classic MOTU cartoon series. I was around 5 when it was aired on Indian televison every Sunday morning during the 80s. When i shifted to the Abu Dhabi in U.A.E i managed to get the VHS of The Secret of the Sword movie and went insane with the Horde empire. The next time i found HE-MAN was when Cartoon Network started the 200X series; which I saw oddly enuff on a vacation trip to India and was taken aback by the awesomeness - everything screamed awesome. I wanted to collect all the figures from the line -Unfortunately the figures were not available here in the U.A.E- Thanks to online shopping I managed to get the 200X he-Man, Skeletor and Trapjaw action figures. I cant remember for the life of me why I stopped with only those two - but I think destiny wanted me to wait for the Classics line - and my love for MOTU has grown a million fold.
    As a kid I was not able to get the vintage figures due to no one getting me one - but thanks to the Classics line nearly 30 years later I managed to do so - the perfect set of figures - my sole purpose -MOTU CLASSICS!!! =D

I have started watching all the MOTU HE-MAN and SHE-RA television series and managed to get my sister- 11 years my junior to watch and become a fan too (although POP is taking some time for her to sink into).

Thanks for reading MOTUFANS
    Franky

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, MOTUFRANKYMAN!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Welcome to He-Man.org!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Welcome to the forums Franky!
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**