Page 2 of 292 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Does anyone know?

I am going to Sydney next week for a few days, anyone know of any places that sell motu at all, last time up there I saw some knock offs at the markets near China town, but that was all.

Karl99
    The only stuff that don't have but want is:
    Panthor
    Mekaneck
    Ram Man
    Teela
    Orko
    Prince Adam
    Syklone
    Buzz Off
    Battle Fist
    Snake Armour He-Man

So these cases wouldn't be so bad except I don't want repaints so its going to be ebay for me still as most of these will likely be repaints.
    So much for MOTU in AU

Figures?

Ebay isnt the only way in Australia.
    You guys probably already know this but aussie online stores like
    cashfresh.com.au, figuresdirect.com.au,octanetoys.com (they have new plus loose new motu).
    I have bought off these sites: Zodak, battlefist,general,twobad ,etc,etc for around $25-$30 each

well... ... I did something today that I thought I'd never do - I bought Teela for $60AUD. I usually refuse to pay crazy prices for figures, but I just can't see her coming out here. If she does, maybe it will be a re-paint.

Hey He-Boy,

Congratulations! She is basically a U.S./Canadian exclusive figure!
    Plus she is fantastic Character i.m.o.

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Ha Ha...

...actually that was one of the reasons I allowed myself to pay so much. She may have been released at retail, but she might as well have been an exclusive.

I just realised, she has the brown headband. Does that mean anything? I'm guessing it is the rarer version? Does anyone know how many were made?

Haephestus
    I believe Teela's head band was just a running change.

They're pretty much in equal numbers and considering how hard she was for Us fans to obatin, I think Teela's rarity is assured even without paint changes.

Cheers,
    Haeph.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar

Im still here...

Hi guys,
    I know long time no write. But the way the line is out here who knows.Before you start Im still a fan.Still wanting Teela, Evil Lyn and Orko figs but don't wanna pay a fortune for them. Was at TRU at Knox a couple of weeks back and saw the MOTU figs pretty cool but no I did not buy em short of funds that day.

Toy wise I have had better luck in finding TFs I want personally. Whoever said Energon Arcee is rare has not been to Shepparton, found her in all the major chain shops no worries. It is E Starscream (I have one) and Rodimus is proving a bit hard for me to find right now. Toonwise TF is great I now have all the R4 G1 eps up to the movie now. Looking foward to S3 pt1 in Oct.

Sorry I have not been here much but I do care about MOTU POP very much.
    Feel free to e-mail me if ya want
    Sorceress
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Hey guys!!

I met up with my friend who went to SDCC and she scored me two She-Ra's!! WOOHOO!!

Scott

she looks awesome im still waiting on mine to get here with my hordak bust
    and vamp Angel from there its taking forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Hey guys!!

I met up with my friend who went to SDCC and she scored me two She-Ra's!! WOOHOO!!

Scott
    she looks like "Body Language" Kylie (too much make-up LOL)

I SO want a She-Ra. I hope the Val is able to help out.

BTW, I re-called Mattel to confirm what we are getting in september and they still have the same thing listed. This is interesting because AFX now have a different assorment listed, but Mattel Australia would (should) already have the stock ready to ship.

Maybe some of the repaints that were first listed on AFX will be an Aussie only exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    she looks like "Body Language" Kylie (too much make-up LOL)

It's funny cos it's true!

xdr

Who wants a Moss Man in Australia?

Don't know if this has been suggested yet but who would be interested in trying to get Val to ship Mossman in the one lot to Australia? Would make the figures a lot cheaper. I've put a new thread on the main boards to catch any Aussies that don't know about this thread so put your name down on the other thread if your after one.

Hey xdr,

How are you?

Look it sounds good to me. If it is no extra trouble for Val and the rest of the MVCreations team. I guess, whatever they prefer is fine by me. However, I cannot find your thread in the other forum, about this.

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

xdr
    Just posted it now - here's the link:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=103130

I am going neat. Have been away for a few months. Getting married in about 5 weeks so exciting days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey xdr,

How are you?

Look it sounds good to me. If it is no extra trouble for Val and the rest of the MVCreations team. I guess, whatever they prefer is fine by me. However, I cannot find your thread in the other forum, about this.

Take it easy,
    Darren

Quote Originally Posted by xdr
    Just posted it now - here's the link:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=103130

I am going neat. Have been away for a few months. Getting married in about 5 weeks so exciting days.
    Hey xdr,

That is awesome. Congratulations. I guess, I was to imaptient with the other thread. Do you think you will be too busy with the wedding to handle this? I really do not mind paying the extra and going direct to the He-Store.

I am just so happy that Val and MVCreations are able to do this for us fans.

Take it easy,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Good, idea, but I have already put my order in!

reillyd

Kmart sightings

KMart now has the new MOTU. Two assortments (Heroic / Evil) plus Animal Vehicles (mecha).

KMart Robina, Gold Coast has them now, check your local store to get them now at 20% off!

Are they the mecha bite snake packaged cats?
    and what figures assortments do they have?
    thanks

Well its good news everyone here is what is out at K-Mart my sister is there
    now picking me this stuff up here what she said there is:
    Snakemen carded:
    Buzz off
    Sy-Klone
    Stealth He-man
    Orko
    Ice armour Skeletor
    Man e faces
    Mer man
    whiplash
    snake crush skeletor
    and mecha bite battle cat and panthor she didnt see Evil Lyn

so are they out already? cool! which k-mart?

Aussie Aussie Aussie

That is great news about the new MOTU products for September. I'm living in NZ will be over in Melbourne come end of October I'll buy the lot if and I say if there still around. I'm thinking of calling TRU and telling them to hold a box each of villians and heros for me. I'll have a friend go over and buy/pick them up for me. What do you rate my chances of TRU doing this?

One other thing I emailed an NZ Dept store to find out what was going on over here. They said no more MOTU but Mattel had 2 He-mans left in the showroom and sent them over to me free of charge.
    1 He-man - standard and 1 Smash blade. So I can't complain too much about Mattel

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    It is E Starscream (I have one) and Rodimus is proving a bit hard for me to find right now.
    Sorceress
    Hey Meg, I should be able to get Rodimus for you if you really want one.
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

I found them at fountain gate K-mart in vic i called a few closer to home but they said next week, , well there were none left after that exept mecha blade cats. The beastman i picked up is on a merman card first errored
    card i have ever found.