Page 3 of 292 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Hey the power of 3,

Are Mer Man and Beast Man repaints? Also, did you end up with Trap Jaw?
    Thank you, in advance!

Take it easy,

Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

hey Fisto yeah mer man and beastman are repaints, i went down myself and picked up trapjaw he is that bright green repaint to. Sy-Klone stands out red and blue he is doesnt actually look to bad, with the 20% at k-mart each figure was round $13 which is great.

Cogratulations the power of 3!
    I myself cannot wait till I see these. Is Buzz Off, in the original colours?

I really like the Trap Jaw repaint, I see it as a homage to his original appearance in the mini comic "The Menace of Trap Jaw"!

Thank you, again!

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

thanks Fisto it was great seeing them and real good to have some new MOTU,
    well im trying to find my buzz off to compare they look very similar so once
    i find him will let u know, if he is different its only slight. Trapjaw does look awesome in that green, the only figures my sister said that there were 2 of
    were buzz off, stealth he-man and sy-klone so be interesting the assortments
    people will see and if evil lyn is actually released aswell.

Hey the power of 3,

Thank you for all the information! They sound awesome. I do hope, that I find them soon. I really do hope they sell well! Who knows, what we may recieve, if they preform well!

Take it easy,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

no worries Darren glad i could help, well the pegs were empty but i think that was pretty much me hahahah but they had a fair few of the cats there.
    hopefully the do perform well and season 2 goes ahead on foxtel and free to air continues to play it.

Hey Everyone,

I agree that the chances of good sales preformance will rise if the cartoon continues on free to air, and if Cartoon Network can also air both Seasons one and two!

Take it easy,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Hi everyone i have a few items i need to sell pretty quick so i can get something for my mum so if anyone is interested please let me know ASAP
    as i want to offer these here first:
    Vintage MOTU:
    Loose Camo Kobra Khan: Awesome condition with weapons

She-ra vintage MIB and MOC

I was going to collect and get into pop but decided not to

Defenders of Good 3 pack MIB: She-ra, Perfuma Sweet Bee, this is awesome great condition still has price sticker on it. ( if someone wants this let me know ASAP would rather sell here first cos do have someone interested, thanks)
    Netossa MOC: pretty flawless great example
    Bow, Catra and Frosta MOC: would like to sell these together some wear to
    edges and some creasing slight yellow tinge to bubbles but barely anything
    Butterflyer MIB: some minor wear round corners as expected with age
    Clawdeen MIB: edge wear some creasing overall pretty good and displays very nicely
    Crystal sundancer MIB: very nice some edge wear
    Crystal swiftwind MIB: very nice some ege wear

Marvel Legends series 6: have all exept punisher including all chase variants:
    red phoenix,green phoenix and brown cable

All u guys know what this sort of stuff is worth im not out to make a profit just getting back what i paid so if u want to email me in what u are interested in and how much u want to pay its pc@pacific.net.au
    if someone wants all the she-ra lot i will work out a price for the whole lot
    thanks
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey Everyone,

I agree that the chances of good sales preformance will rise if the cartoon continues on free to air, and if Cartoon Network can also air both Seasons one and two!

Take it easy,
    Darren

Any word if cartoon network is going to pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Any word if cartoon network is going to pick it up?
    from what I understand, season one commences on sept 5th and series two is directly after that. Foxtel's customer service is beyond hopeless, so I don't have much faith in anything they say. The new guide shoudl be our soon and MoTU should be in that.

If season 1 is re-airing in Spetember then CN won't advertise season 2 until halfway through September. They have been advertising Energon, hopefully that won't suck as bad as Armada.
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    How much for the POP figs Power of 3? Im very interested in those. expect a e-mail from me. Pidgerii how much 4 Roddimus? I only interested in him cause the fig is a good tribute to the original. LMK via e-mail mate. Also thanks for the info regarding when the MOTU toon back on CN.
    Sorceress
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    from what I understand, season one commences on sept 5th and series two is directly after that. Foxtel's customer service is beyond hopeless, so I don't have much faith in anything they say. The new guide shoudl be our soon and MoTU should be in that.
    Cheers for that! I get Sky in NZ which is the same as Foxtel with CN running at a 2 hour time difference. Can't wait to see the 2nd series

Cheers for that! I get Sky in NZ which is the same as Foxtel with CN running at a 2 hour time difference. Can't wait to see the 2nd series
    Well, the weird thig is the 5th is a sunday. At the moment MoTU is on free to air tv (channel 10) on saturdays, but it means we only get one episode a week.

Does this mean the same thing for foxtel? Last time on foxtel, it was on every weekday (and in the beginning, twice a day). I hope it does return to weekdays.

I've said it before, but Foxtel truly do have patheric customer service (long queues, unprofessional reps, uninformed staff, etc - the most recent time I called, there was no intorduction. Instead I heard two reps swearign at each other in the background for about one full minute - the rep who had my call didn't realise the call had dropped in) so who knows how much of what I was told by foxtel is true.

Cartoon News!

Ok, here is the guide for MoTU on cartoon network;

Sun 05/09: The Beginning Part 1
    Sat 11/09: The Beginning Part 2
    Sun 12/09: The Beginning Part 3
    Sun 19/09: The Courage of Adam

Weird, hey? Only one saturday and nothing planned for the final sunday (26/09)

here is the link;
    cartoon network schedule

thats sounds great bout the cartoon.
    got ur email Sorcerress i replied
    got the rest of the new figures from my sister Ice armour Skeletor is awesome my favourite variant to date

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    I found them at fountain gate K-mart in vic i called a few closer to home but they said next week, , well there were none left after that exept mecha blade cats. The beastman i picked up is on a merman card first errored
    card i have ever found.

Hey my Beastman is on a merman card too ,maybe its an all over stuff up

it must be, they musnt have checked them that good before they shipped them out.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Ok, here is the guide for MoTU on cartoon network;

Sun 05/09: The Beginning Part 1
    Sat 11/09: The Beginning Part 2
    Sun 12/09: The Beginning Part 3
    Sun 19/09: The Courage of Adam

Weird, hey? Only one saturday and nothing planned for the final sunday (26/09)

here is the link;
    cartoon network schedule
    Perhaps we're going to get one ep a week leading into season 2 so they don't literally blow their load so quickly?
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

Have any of you guys come across a Snake Armor He-man on your travels? Did he make it out with the wave that we got?

Scott.

PS - After I picked up some figures from KMart, I looked in Target as well. They didn't have any, but I used their 'test scanner' to scan a figure I got from KMart and it scanned for $14.99. Maybe Target are getting some MotU soon too?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Have any of you guys come across a Snake Armor He-man on your travels? Did he make it out with the wave that we got?

Scott.

PS - After I picked up some figures from KMart, I looked in Target as well. They didn't have any, but I used their 'test scanner' to scan a figure I got from KMart and it scanned for $14.99. Maybe Target are getting some MotU soon too?
    ha ha good work but I think that Kmart and Target are owned by the same company......but who knows lets hope so

Quote Originally Posted by pidgerii
    Perhaps we're going to get one ep a week leading into season 2 so they don't literally blow their load so quickly?
    Cheers for that...lets hope not!

ha ha good work but I think that Kmart and Target are owned by the same company......but who knows lets hope so
    Yep you would be right in saying that. Although normally things like that wouldn't be linked. While K-mart could check what stock other K-mart stores have they couldn't check Targets.

While they are owned by the same company they still compete with one another.

Just like Tandy and **** Smith are both owned by Woolworths.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that Target will probably be getting the stock soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Well I'll be. I never realised that saying the shortened version of Richard was offensive. It's just a name.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Yep you would be right in saying that. Although normally things like that wouldn't be linked. While K-mart could check what stock other K-mart stores have they couldn't check Targets.

While they are owned by the same company they still compete with one another.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that Target will probably be getting the stock soon as well.
    yeah I think your right. At the moment i'm crying because I wont be in Oz until late October. I've emailed TRU to see whats going on with the MOTU line....still no reply. I dont want a situation to arise where I get over there and all the stock is sold out! It's got to the point where I'm about to call K-Mart myself from NZ to get them to order 2 boxes for me and have a family member pick them up for me! I'm just looking up their web site as I type this out....talk about dedication. From what I read on the Forum the case assortments are perfect...so why muck around trying to find each new MOTU character when you can just by buy both boxes of heros/vils?...and I did say "muck" around. Does anyone here work for K-Mart?