Page 5 of 292 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy
    dont know what you mean about ver2? but its got 20 light and sound fx #B3224
    i got mer-man aka beast man too i though it was a run error.
    It is version 2 then.

Version 1 had the action chip feature.

Snake Buster
    [QUOTE=gtc]Hi all,

I have been lurking but the new MOTU got me to post a reply.

Basically this is a plea for help.

Where in Sydney are the new figures available?

I am after Man-E, Buzz, Cyclone, Orko etc.

Geoff, Kmart Hornsby has had all the figures. I've been about three times since Saturday and they keep refrreshing the shelves a bit. On Wednesday they had 2 Cyclones, Merman, Snake Crush Skeletor, 2 Ice Armor He-mans, Whiplash, Buzz Off, Orko and Man-E-Faces. The selection keeps changing, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one buying them. I've purchased 10 of the figures, plus the 2 cats.

Happy Hunting!

Ian.

Hey Everyone,

I have now found everything except Snake Crush Skeletor, and Castle Grayskull! I am not too worried about Snake Crush Skeletor, as I already have it.

However, Castle Grayskull, is something that has made me to very, very Happy!

I hope I can find it, soon!

Long Live "MotU"!

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Princess Of Power
    Hello Everyone,

I've been reading for a long time (and occasionally posting using a friends log on), but couldn't help but finally join up myself.

I've seen all of the figures that are released here, but not CASTLE GRAYSKULL!!! How cool!

I've heard that Evil Lyn was supposed to be part of this release. Has anyone seen her?

I really hope the line does well here. I was hoping that we would see the Princess of Power characters made, but do you think that is even possible anymore?

Hello there, Just been reading some of this thread, im from brissy. I personally havent seen to many motu figures apart from he-man, stratos, skeletor, man at arms, merman.I Have seen some of the busts, like evil lyn, that looks very good! and some of the mini busts, and the large statue of skeletor. toyworld wanted $400 something for it Just wondering if there are any other aussies out here that have their ebay opportunities limited due to most auctions being in us dollars? i collect pop and yeah its something that gets to me a bit, its the topic acutally of a new thread i have in the classic she-ra discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    Hello there, Just been reading some of this thread, im from brissy. I personally havent seen to many motu figures apart from he-man, stratos, skeletor, man at arms, merman.I Have seen some of the busts, like evil lyn, that looks very good! and some of the mini busts, and the large statue of skeletor. toyworld wanted $400 something for it Just wondering if there are any other aussies out here that have their ebay opportunities limited due to most auctions being in us dollars? i collect pop and yeah its something that gets to me a bit, its the topic acutally of a new thread i have in the classic she-ra discussion.
    Have been to the He-Store at all?

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy
    Just went in Kmart in act and got heroic box and evil box 12 figs, two cats panthor and other, and greyskull all up $300 asking pays off i would have only got 4 figs when i saked i saw the cats when she came back i saw greyskull
    fat load of good i am at looking
    toy-world said "two weeks" from thur to get greyskull?
    ha ha well done I wish I could of done the same!!

Thanks Killjoy, got the last Castle Grayskull at Kmart belconnen (they only got 2 in as a mate of mine works in there and saved the only one left, Killjoy bought the other).
    On the side of the box is a picture of Evil Lynn, her legs are slightly green (kind of glowing), don't know if this is the repaint or not?

gtc
    Thanks for the store info,

I visited KMART Ashfield on Friday. They had 1 of most of the figures. Although I left them short an Orko, Man-E, Cyclone and Buzz off. Hope they get replenished.

This wave seems quite popular. I hope it can be sustained.

gtc

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    Thanks Killjoy, got the last Castle Grayskull at Kmart belconnen (they only got 2 in as a mate of mine works in there and saved the only one left, Killjoy bought the other).
    On the side of the box is a picture of Evil Lynn, her legs are slightly green (kind of glowing), don't know if this is the repaint or not?
    thank for the credit, you said there were sum, it pays to help other and
    after nearly walking out with only 4figs,
    that funny thats just funny and wakked ohhh a donut arrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Will someone in the northern suburbs of melbourne leave an orko and buzz off on the shelf for me!
    Cheers!

http://www.casefresh.com.au . This is an Australian website, I have bought off them before (were fast and friendly), if you spend $80+ its free post in Australia
    These guys have Castle grayskull for $75,new figures (and first wave, new battlecat, etc), also new busts/mini busts etc.
    So if anyone can't find what they need in stores this should help

http://www.casefresh.com.au . This is an Australian website, I have bought off them before (were fast and friendly), if you spend $80+ its free post in Australia
    These guys have Castle grayskull for $75,new figures (and first wave, new battlecat, etc), also new busts/mini busts etc.
    So if anyone can't find what they need in stores this should help

Cheers thanks for that!!!

http://www.collectoybles.com.au/cata....php?cPath=193

I forgot to mention these guys aswell, have bought off them also, they have figures, busts etc

I posted this in another section earlier today but I thought I would relay the information to anyone who is only visiting this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    I just got an email from a friend who contacted Casefresh asking if they could get any exclusives for the Australian market. To which they replied that We have spoken to Mattel Australia about getting some of these (exclusive) figures through them and while we can move the quantity they desire and believe there is a market for them to date there has been no further interest.

Well it looks like Mattel really have the fans in mind with this one.

Also of note Casefresh in the email mentioned that they are expecting a second wave of Snake Men figures to be released in late October early November. These figures are characters like King Hsss, Rattlor etc.

Just thought I should share the news!

http://www.collectoybles.com.au/cata....php?cPath=193

I forgot to mention these guys aswell, have bought off them also, they have figures, busts etc
    Thanks again for that.

Hey People,

I just wanted to say that in the other thread, I mentioned my local Target store, is now selling the new "MotU" vs The Snake Men wave. They have a toy sale, so figures are currently $13.45, each.

In addition, they are selling the Mecha Bite Cats, and The Evil Mutant Slime Pit. Just out of interest the Slime Pit, is going for $34.95 each, which makes Toys R Us' price look even like even more of a bargain.

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

King Karlosss

KMART has them...

Guys, check out Kmart Hurstville, there was a few of each S2 Snakemen figures, the Mecha Bite Figures & more.

I scored
    SM Icearmor Heman
    SM Stealth Armor Heman
    SM Smash & Trap Orko
    SM Buzz Off
    SM Sy-Klone
    SM Man-E-Faces
    SM TrapJaw
    SM MerMan
    SM BeastMan (in Merman Box)
    MechaBite Battle Cat
    MechaBite Panthor

Pics Below

Thats great news! Good to see Aussie is a-wash with MOTU. Can't wait to get over there and buy what little is left after you guys have bought it all!!

Hey People,

I was lucky today, I picked up Castle Grayskull version 2, from one of my local K Marts.

Take it easy,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Darren, how much did you pay.

I saw both the Slime Pit and Grayskull (version 2) in K-Mart today.

Grayskull was going for $89 and Slime Pit was going for $44.95!!!!!!!!

I already have two slime pits from toysRus (@ $19.95 each) and plan to buy a few more (for the figure). I hope toysRus keep them at $19.95.

Hello He-Boy,

How are you?

I picked Grayskull up for $89.00. I also saw the Mutant Slime Pit for $44.95.
    I currently have built a small army of Mutant Slime Pit Skeleton warriors, from Toys R Us. I have ten of the Bone Warriors, and one M.I.B, as well.

I know, I am a obsessive nut, but it is "MotU"!

Take it easy,
    Darren

Long Live "MotU"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

WOW, Ten IS crazy! LOL.

Just kidding.

So far I have two, and was looking to get another two or three.

Darren, are there any figures from the line that you don't have? I have most of the line, I passed on figures like Martial Arts He-Man and Jungle He-Man...

Let's hope toysRus get more figures direct from the US - they seem cheaper that way.
    Last edited by He-Boy; August 31, 2004 at 10:35am.

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy

Let's hope toysRus get more figures direct from the US - they seem cheaper that way.
    I asked when they came out, and the story is they were offered from a clear-out from U.S
    thats all they got. so no more red cards for us, i liked them more red too

Did Toys R Us ever get the Samurai figures?