Page 13 of 291 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

geez by the time I get over to Melbourne you guys would have picked the place clean! Is there much motu happening around the Gold Coast?

[QUOTE=Haephestus]Has anyone seen the new assortment in Brisbane at all?

QUOTE]
    I hope to be the first when I go hunting tonight!

havent found any yet checked out k-mart, target and toys r us at Chadstone
    nothing new, although toys r us had the snakemen figures which i hadnt seen before.
    is two bad the same repaint that was released in the U.S a while back?

Haeph: hadnt heard that bout the Charmed figures, when are they out, they will look awesome, loved them in those costumes, they were hot, be real cool if they make the superhero ones too.
    Last edited by the power of 3; October 7, 2004 at 05:57am.

hmmm.. I've checked K-Mart in Ringwood, Southland & Burwood, Target and Toyworld in Camberwell and Big W & Toy Kingdom in Ringwood and nada.. zip!

I might have to check out Toys R Us for the snakes. Is the two bad the reversed or original colors? (I'm still not clear on that). I would not be surprised if these snake-men figures in toysRUs are directly from Mattel US again! (edit: oh hang on, do you mean the current snakes release is in toys r us?)

I called Mattel c/service yesterday and got the rudest hag on the phone. She 'advised' me that Herioc Warriors, Evil Enimies and Animal riders (the ones that are already out) will have staggered release in October and November ???

Good to see she was well informed.
    Last edited by He-Boy; October 7, 2004 at 08:55am.

Two-Bad on the snake card which was released last year in the u.s was reversed colours, not sure if its the same one turning up here or not.
    they dont have a clue,

Court Magician
    Any sydney sightings of the new "S" snake wave : ) I've searched high and low to no avail many places have restocked with wave "R" Though

killjoy
    I forgot to put this in my last post but mattle hotwheels has a 3 set of monster jam truck 1 of them is heman truck i did see 1 pack which had 2heman in it.
    as far as i know there is only 1 M.J. heman truck type. no price sorry

Cosmic Enforcer

Snake men in TRU

What's this repaint two bad in TRU is this possible?

He-boy, what are looking for, wave S, dont think they're here yet. Chirnside park had some buzz-offs in target and k-mart but that was a week ago. Also Dandenong toyworld, and fountain gate target had them.

Also, my friend, three days ago i was in Big W eastland, two buzz-offs and grayskull for $70.

Also kiddies I have boxed Evil-lyn for sale.... any offers?

Plus cool skeley repaint.... going cheap.

Cosmic

Quote Originally Posted by hulkvan
    Any sydney sightings of the new "S" snake wave : ) I've searched high and low to no avail many places have restocked with wave "R" Though
    I've not seen any Wave S as yet.
    I'll do another sweep of my local stores on Monday.
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Same here, I have checked EVERYWHERE and no sign of wave "S" in melbourne yet.

I saw the ad for the Grayskull playset on channel ten this morning during the episode on "the big cheez". Today's episode was "Separation" (#24) so next week should be "the council of evil part 1"!!! If we get series2 after series1, we should get series2 on 30th october!!!;

09-10-04 Ep24 - Separation
    16-10-04 Ep25 - The Council of Evil Pt1
    23-10-04 Ep26 - The Council of Evil Pt2
    30-10-04 Ep27 - The Last Stand

6 Targets and 5 K-Marts hit today to find the new wave.....not a darn thing.
    And I hope the Brisbane seller who has them up on eBay trips over them......jerk...
    (I think it's time I had a nap)

My local Target has Wave S villains, too bad I couldn't afford to get the Snakemen characters.

I just figured out KJ_81 equals Archangel on OzFigures.
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

Any one Have luck in Melbourne yet,with the S assortment
    Four Horsemen = TALENT
    Mattel = ???????

Quote Originally Posted by pidgerii

I just figured out KJ_81 equals Archangel on OzFigures.
    My secret is out.

Havent seen anything in Melbourne yet

WHAT A GUY

Ive seen some

I got Venom Spitting Khan and the repaint of Skeletor with the red armour the other day from kmart on the NSW Central Coast, they were the only ones there. Ive scince been to a few other kmarts, toys-r-us and targets on the coast and Newcastle but nothing.
    Last edited by WHAT A GUY; October 10, 2004 at 09:05pm.

Cosmic Enforcer
    No, sorry guys, don't get too excited, she wasn't in a store and she isn't on green card.
    Orig Red card....
    And I had to import her, but she is for sale....

Cosmic.

Cosmic Enforcer

ooops

Can't believe i just posted that about my evil-lyn.

That'll teach me to be in two threads at the same time....

Anyway, so wave S has arrived in Canberra eh? Well Melbourne can't be far behind. Guess, I'll be doing the rounds 2moro and again on tuesday.

What a tease the cartoon is, ten seconds of Hordak in Separation. Almost as bad as Just seeing King Hsss in the shadows, oh my.....

Was anyone watching months ago when the cartoon first aired on free-2-air. Did they show the first 3 eps together in one sitting, or have we not ahd them, like years agos when the orig TMNT was on and they started from ep 6, and not till the end of that series did we get the five origin episodes?

Either way, I hope they show The beginning at the end.... So to speak.

Cosmic

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Enforcer
    Can't believe i just posted that about my evil-lyn.

That'll teach me to be in two threads at the same time....

Cosmic
    Click on the "EDIT" button and delete the post if you wanna get rid of it...
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Widget

Yet another repaint

Looking around ebay I came across a new Snakemen carded Meckaneck - Item number: 5925731915.
    This one follows on with the currently employed reversed colour palette as seen with the Snakemen carded Man-E-Faces and Sy-Klone offered here. Guess it will be a matter off time before we see this in Oz.
    Granted these repaints are hit & miss, pending one's personal taste, I begin to wonder why Mattel don't just repackage all the earlier figures in Snakeman packaging and why some figures are just repackaged while others get the redeco treatment?
    My concerns here are really for those picking up characters for the first time locally, then again I am a self confessed sucker for repaints which does ultimately answer my question.

BTW glad to see the Oz thread up and running again. I've been lurking around for the last few months and it's good to see a continuing interest in MOTU on the home front.
    Keep it going.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WHAT A GUY

Snakemen Figures from case fresh

I contacted casefresh.com.au about the snakemen figures which were on the site (as they have now been taken off), and they replied 'we were informed by Mattel that they may not be able to supply them'. Which is not good

I also contacted CaseFresh last week after seing the figures were gone and they told me the same thing.

I work at Big W and they only have Wave R and Greyskull at the moment. But they got those only about two weeks ago.
    Last edited by Ry-Man; October 10, 2004 at 08:52pm.

No newies here. I ventured through K-Mart and Big W who are both still supplying the original wave. (Only Man At Arms figures and 1 Mer Man) They had a fair bit of the last lot to. But we got that one 2 weeks ago. So hopefully in a couple of weeks there may be an "S' series here. All I want is Kobra Khan and Rattlor.

The General? He'll always be Rattlor to me.

I'd be happy to get some of the snakes you guys lack for trades of what you guys do have over there. PM me for details.

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Enforcer

What a tease the cartoon is, ten seconds of Hordak in Separation. Almost as bad as Just seeing King Hsss in the shadows, oh my.....

Cosmic
    dude you'll love ep 35 its the best i think so far long live the king...