Page 41 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 7289

Thread: Australians out there

  1. #1001
    Heroic Warrior jakes12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sydney australia
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    No, i was just using that as an example that it was available in Australia.

    I ordered my copy from a bookstore, as most good book shops should be able to when given the isbn. Which im sure you know.

    That's right, any good book store will order a book with the isbn.... that's how I got Bruce Campbells' autobiography, which was impossible to buy in bookstore's locally.

    Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #1002
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Has anyone here (in Aust) NOT bought the stactions??? Mine finally arrived last week and they are so amazingly awesome!!! I love them so much more than the figures.

    Has anyone got the mace into Clawful's hand? I was too scared to force it, so it is loosely sitting lower down in his claw.

    I ordered the ps2 game today (I don't even have a ps2) and the woman in the store made mention about remembering the original he-man and how gay he was... I know there's been talk of that here on the boards, but I didn't think anyone outside the fandom would think of he-man as a gay icon (or whatever???)

    I also go the US "best of" DVD - WOW this is an awsome package. The presentation is awesome (although my digipak cover was somehow bent INSIDE the cover???) The quality fo the DVD is good, but the transformation sequence seems a little off (pixely) - anyone else notice this? I am really looking forward to the box sets.

    Does anyone know where I can get a Randor staction from? ComicsRus have him, but it was too expensive (as is most of their stuff).

  3. #1003
    Heroic Warrior the power of 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Victoria Australia
    Posts
    948
    Hey Dan, the stactions are great, i havent opened mine yet but plan to real soon, i love Hordak, especially since he was my favourite as a kid.
    I have never heard of he-man as a gay icon, only reading stuff on here, if i have ever talked to people bout he-man etc, its of them remembering him as a kid and watching the cartoon. The usa dvd packaging is awesome, i watched all the episodes and was hanging for more, looking forward to the box sets defenitely. I got the Randor through a mate in the u.s, how much did they have it at ComicsRUs for?

    well of to bed, big nite out so hanging for some sleep.

  4. #1004
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Has anyone here (in Aust) NOT bought the stactions??? Mine finally arrived last week and they are so amazingly awesome!!! I love them so much more than the figures.[/b]
    Not yet, but I see that Case Fresh has them in stock now, so I'll prolly pick them up this week.
    As for the DVD's, I think I'll wait for the Aussie release. It's only a few weeks away.

    Scott

  5. #1005
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Not yet, but I see that Case Fresh has them in stock now, so I'll prolly pick them up this week.
    As for the DVD's, I think I'll wait for the Aussie release. It's only a few weeks away.

    Scott
    Yeah I noticed that with Casefresh as well. I ordered an extra Hordak so I can take him out of the packet. All my motu is moc/mib except for the Clawful statue, Randor which I had to open to look at and soon to be Hordak.

    The dvd is on pre-order from Aussie as well....can't wait!!

  6. #1006
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Hey Dan, the stactions are great, i havent opened mine yet but plan to real soon, i love Hordak, especially since he was my favourite as a kid.
    I have never heard of he-man as a gay icon, only reading stuff on here, if i have ever talked to people bout he-man etc, its of them remembering him as a kid and watching the cartoon. The usa dvd packaging is awesome, i watched all the episodes and was hanging for more, looking forward to the box sets defenitely. I got the Randor through a mate in the u.s, how much did they have it at ComicsRUs for?

    well of to bed, big nite out so hanging for some sleep.
    Hey Brett, they have Randor at $125. I know it's not too much more than what you paid, but even through ebay it would cost on average $100AUD. I s'pose you pay for the convenience. I'll probably cave and get him LOL.

    The funny thing is that MoTU is still so alive (although it's dead) - the stactions, the dvd's, the book, the PS2 game, the vintage cartoon on TV....

  7. #1007
    Heroic Warrior the power of 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Victoria Australia
    Posts
    948
    Hi Dan, yeah bit more than what i paid, and like all those sort of stores, guess you are paying more for the convenience having them local to buy, hoepfully u can find one cheaper, always good to save on things where possible.
    I turned on cartoon network last night, but looked like the bad weather had done something to the satelite as it had no sound still watchd it anyway

  8. #1008
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    I am missing tonight's episode - are they running in order?

  9. #1009
    Heroic Warrior the power of 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Victoria Australia
    Posts
    948
    i didnt see it either, im pretty sure they would be, from what i saw ealry on last week.

  10. #1010
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,859
    You guys who ordered the stactions from casefresh have you received them yet? I received confirmation the other day to say it was shipped. I can't wait Randor looks all alone he needs some company.

  11. #1011
    Heroic Warrior jakes12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sydney australia
    Posts
    188
    I recieved confirmation on Friday and will be sending payment this Friday. So I should have them a few days after that.............I can't wait!

    Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #1012
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    You guys who ordered the stactions from casefresh have you received them yet? I received confirmation the other day to say it was shipped. I can't wait Randor looks all alone he needs some company.
    I still haven't placed my order. I think I'll do it next week when my tax return money comes in. I know that Mr DJ (Steven) has the set!

    Hey He-Boy, nice Avatar man! I downloaded the Showgirl concert last week. I'm yet to watch it in full, but it looks pretty amazing so far!

    Scott.

  13. #1013
    Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Shepparton, Australia
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    I still haven't placed my order. I think I'll do it next week when my tax return money comes in. I know that Mr DJ (Steven) has the set!

    Hey He-Boy, nice Avatar man! I downloaded the Showgirl concert last week. I'm yet to watch it in full, but it looks pretty amazing so far!

    Scott.
    Hi Scott,
    Just wondering if you got the PM's I sent ya? The stuff you promised to send me has not arrived yet.
    Sorceress
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

    DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

  14. #1014
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    Hi Scott,
    Just wondering if you got the PM's I sent ya? The stuff you promised to send me has not arrived yet.
    Sorceress
    Yep, I got them.
    I haven't had a chance to get to the shops to buy some blank DVD/CD's to burn the episodes onto. It'll be next week some time when I do. Hope that's okay?

    Scott.

  15. #1015
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott

    Hey He-Boy, nice Avatar man! I downloaded the Showgirl concert last week. I'm yet to watch it in full, but it looks pretty amazing so far!

    Scott.
    A friend of mine has a copy of the official DVD. I haven't watched it yet. Considering it will be a while before we get the show (if at all), I s'pose I should!

  16. #1016
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    A friend of mine has a copy of the official DVD. I haven't watched it yet. Considering it will be a while before we get the show (if at all), I s'pose I should!

    I didn't know it'd been released?! I thought it had only been shown on UK TV. I'll have to look around for it.



    Scott.

  17. #1017
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott

    I didn't know it'd been released?! I thought it had only been shown on UK TV. I'll have to look around for it.



    Scott.
    It hasn't been released, he got it from a guy who got it from a guy type of thing...

    Hey, does anyone remember series two of the original he-man being shown here in oz way back when? I have recently seen screen caps of snout spout and a few others and I don't remember him on the cartoon. To be honest, I probably don't remember many of the episodes, so it's probably just me. (Even more of a reason for me to look forward to these DVD's coming out!)

    Also, does anyoen know where I can get the PS2 game from? I have it on order at EB, but I don't have much faith that they know what they're doing. I ordered it a few weeks ago!!???

  18. #1018
    Heroic Social Worker Fisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    5,123
    Hello He-Boy,

    I bought the PS3 game from E.B. Games.

    However, Target have it for $24.95.

    It is an impressive price.

    Take it easy,

    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

    Long Live 'MOTU'!

  19. #1019
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    It hasn't been released, he got it from a guy who got it from a guy type of thing...
    OH! Okay. wink wink.

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    I have recently seen screen caps of snout spout and a few others and I don't remember him on the cartoon. To be honest, I probably don't remember many of the episodes, so it's probably just me. (Even more of a reason for me to look forward to these DVD's coming out!)
    I think he only ever featured on She-Ra. Also, I'm pretty sure, in his first appearance, he was called Hose Nose. (His prototype name.)

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Also, does anyoen know where I can get the PS2 game from? I have it on order at EB, but I don't have much faith that they know what they're doing. I ordered it a few weeks ago!!???
    Dlck Smith Power House have it. I picked one up off eBay. Now I just have to get the PlayStation to play it on.

    Scott.

  20. #1020
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Dlck Smith Power House have it. I picked one up off eBay. Now I just have to get the PlayStation to play it on.

    Scott.
    Looks like I might have to go shopping tomorrow. Do you know how much it was in Dlck Smith?

    Actually Darren, do you remember which target it was in?
    Last edited by He-Boy; August 19, 2005 at 11:18am.

  21. #1021
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Looks like I might have to go shopping tomorrow. Do you know how much it was in Dlck Smith?
    I think it was about $40.

    Here's a cheap one on eBay.

    Scott.

  22. #1022
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Thanks oz_scott, I actually stumbled across that just a moment ago.

  23. #1023
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Thanks oz_scott, I actually stumbled across that just a moment ago.
    No worries man. Good luck.


    Scott

  24. #1024
    he man fan aus
    Guest
    DVD 10 best comes out tommorow!!!!!!!

  25. #1025
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    DVD 10 best comes out tommorow!!!!!!!
    I thought it was Wednesday?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •