Page 61 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 7272

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Well im very proud to say that my wife bec and myself are now the proud parents of one Mikayla Sierota, Mikayla weighed in at 7 pounds and 3 ounces and is healthy and doing great. Mikayla was born at 9:06pm on the 11th of september. Cant wait to get her home and to catch up on sleep I HOPE
    That's awesome news. Congratulations to you, your wife and baby Mikayla. Mikayla is a really nice name. You'll have to post a picture when you get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cat
    G'day everyone, I'm new to the thread and am from Melbourne.
    Welcome Battle Cat. Glad to hear you're enjoying the DVDs. They're worth every dollar if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cat
    ... I have not encountered one single problem....Fortuantely, I have not had any problems with any of my He Man/She ra dvds and I have got everything that has come out so far...
    I'm curious, what DVD player are you using?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    I've got a phillips which I've had for 3-4 years I think.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Ive got a LG HDD/DVD and a lenoxx not bad units

Welcome Battle Cat.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Congratulations lorde trooper to you and your wife!
    Thats excellent news buddy and a beautiful name you chose for her. Great to see another future He-man/She-Ra fan in works!

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for that Hemat and He-cat, I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about as we get the upcoming releases.

Hemat
    well done lorde trooper didnt see that yesterday,
    Sleep forget about it son thats gone

Heroic Warrior

Quest 4 the Goat

There is a thread that is titled "He Man Music Question." I had a really cool idea that I posted there. Check it out and let me know what you think. Also it would be cool to hear peoples favorite He Man / She ra theme, there is a thread on it and also your opinion on the cartoon 'Quest For The Sword' as there is a thread for that also.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    If anyone is going to supernova and is after some motu stuff, the following is the response i got back from casefresh:

Hi Dave,

We will certainly be bringing our MOTU statue range to SupaNova next month and there will be special pricing throughout the expo although we are yet to set our pricing for the day. Keep in mind that any purchases through Case Fresh are fully covered against defects and that if you bring something in from overseas you do run a big risk if the item arrives damaged.

Regards,

Marcus

The question was in regards to the sorceress statue, im hoping the same will apply to the stactions. Also i will posting some pics of Mikayla she is only 9days old and already a die hard motu fan like her dad.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Also i will posting some pics of Mikayla she is only 9days old and already a die hard motu fan like her dad.
    Hahahahaha

~waves~ I never venture out of the artwork thread ^^;

Hope everyone's being good!
    *Simply Purrrfect!*

http://ave606.deviantart.com

heres some links to pics of mikayla!!
    Wow! She's beautiful. I think the second last photo where she's kind of hiding behind the stuffed elephant is my favourite. The look on her face is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Avril
    ~waves~ I never venture out of the artwork thread ^^;

Hope everyone's being good!
    ~Waves back~

So, I'm moving to Florida at some point in the first half of next year, God willing, and my fiance there has a bunch of HE-MAN stuff. My oldest sister has a lot of She-Ra stuff. I asked her if I could take it all, castle and contents included (b/c I love it all so much) and she said no T_T She wants to keep them for her kids when she has them. I gasped and exclaimed that they can't play with them! What on earth is she thinking!

She already played with them when she first got them and we have heaps of stuff missing from them
    *Simply Purrrfect!*

She wouldn't give you her She-Ra stuff? My goodness.

She sounds like my best friend who has no interest in He-Man what so ever. But then when I asked him for the figures he still has he said no. What's with these people who Horde things that they don't want but others do?

Good luck on with the big move to Florida.

Oh yeh, it's really annoying. She's 28, and these dolls have been at our parents house for over 20 years, she probably hasn't touched them in 20 years as well. >_< ~sigh~ We're missing some of the dolls that she said she's never seen sold here, so I was going to buy them off eBay, but saw the prices and thought otherwise >_>
    *Simply Purrrfect!*

Hey lorde trooper great pics of your baby. Love the picture with Teela in the shot.

Thanks for the reminder... I will have to post pics of my motu collection. I know I've said it before but I will do it sooner than later.

Just like to ask if anyone would sell me their 200x Teela (the first one Mattel made). I'd prefer her to be NRFB but loose and complete would be fine. I'd be willing to go to $60 for NRFB and $50 for a loose one. I could pay via direct bank deposit or money order. The reason I'm asking other Aussies is that I'd prefer to get her from an Aussie. It's easier, cheaper and better. I've been hunting for one on e-bay but have not seen one for quite some time, so I thought I'd try here instead.
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man's Lover
    Just like to ask if anyone would sell me their 200x Teela (the first one Mattel made). I'd prefer her to be NRFB but loose and complete would be fine. I'd be willing to go to $60 for NRFB and $50 for a loose one. I could pay via direct bank deposit or money order. The reason I'm asking other Aussies is that I'd prefer to get her from an Aussie. It's easier, cheaper and better. I've been hunting for one on e-bay but have not seen one for quite some time, so I thought I'd try here instead.
    Thanks guys.
    I would only think about selling my Teela if I had a mini statue of her in my hands. And even then I'd only think about it.

Sorry that I can't help you out.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man's Lover
    Thanks guys.
    I have sent you a pm.

Also thanks to everyone for the kind comments on my daughter.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Does anyone know the best place to get the MYP toon on DVD?

I introduced the person I am currently seeing to the MYP cartoon and he absolutely loves it..... unfortunately, I am missing a few episodes (on VHS).

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    If you can't wait for the offical release of the MYP cartoon on DVD the best place to find a dodgey copy would be on eBay, I've seen a few there but that was a while ago.
    If you head over to YouTube.com and type in 'evilseed' you get a fair collection of episodes and clips from the 2nd season that never aired on Oz TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    If you head over to YouTube.com and type in 'evilseed' you get a fair collection of episodes and clips from the 2nd season that never aired on Oz TV!
    Wasn't the 2nd season aired on the Cartoon Network?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    If you can't wait for the offical release of the MYP cartoon on DVD the best place to find a dodgey copy would be on eBay, I've seen a few there but that was a while ago.
    Season 2 was screened on channel ten straight after season 1 on a Satuday morning.

At least in Sydney they did.

Hey Everyone,

Actually both the Network Ten and Cartoon Network screened season 2 of the Mike Young Productions series.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!