Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Big probs but easy to get around. Check post #4 in this thread
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=174223

I had tha same issue but that fixed it
    Ditto! (and welcome to page 99 guys!)
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    He-Ro is almost upon us

How many He-Ro's do people need for personal use?

I only need the one but I will be getting some more to help out fellow collectors so I want to know how many I should aim for. I also want to get Egon and a Buzz (for my son's birthday) so I do not have unlimited funds but I will use what I can so that no Aussies miss out
    Im needing 2 aswell. Im trying for 6, claw guy 3 needs 2 aswell. Just in case i miss out.

Just got an email from my mate in the U.S., he got me an art book and a He-Ro. Sweet, the reviews arent that good on the art book but im a completist and would really like to have one, just to flick through the pages and check out the old artwork. The old artwork really appeals to me.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; July 30, 2009 at 09:54am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Im needing 2 aswell. Im trying for 6, claw guy 3 needs 2 aswell. Just in case i miss out.

Just got an email from my mate in the U.S., he got me an art book and a He-Ro. Sweet, the reviews arent that good on the art book but im a completist and would really like to have one, just to flick through the pages and check out the old artwork. The old artwork really appeals to me.
    Congrats L.T! I have and art book and two He-Ro's coming from SDCC. I will still get up and get more on the 3rd as I find myself wanting to get all the staff colours. I even bought a LED flashlight so I can check without opening the package

I'll see what I can do. I will be joining ajac on MSN Tuesday morning so if anyone else is on there let me know so we can all keep each other notified

I'll see what I can do. I will be joining ajac on MSN Tuesday morning so if anyone else is on there let me know so we can all keep each other notified
    seeya there buddy!

[/CENTER]

I'll be there. If you don't have my MSN account PM me or ask AJ. Where have you been AJ? I haven't had anyone to chatt to about MOTU!

Impressive almost hit 100 pages!

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Big probs but easy to get around. Check post #4 in this thread
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=174223

I had tha same issue but that fixed it
    Cool, but already ordered, and to have to do this just proves Mattel seem to have probs with every faccit of this online shinanigan....
    MOTUC is my thing!

How many Aussies are getting the subscription????????
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I am signed up for the sub

Ive ordered two Subs, my planned Four went out the window when I discovered that I still hafta do battle with the RSOD once a month (well for GG,Zodak,Bc and BAH anyhow)

a

[/CENTER]

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Too much darn good stuff coming out and not enough money. I would like the art book for the collection, I don't get told off for buying those.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Congrats L.T! I have and art book and two He-Ro's coming from SDCC. I will still get up and get more on the 3rd as I find myself wanting to get all the staff colours. I even bought a LED flashlight so I can check without opening the package
    Hi Gimporama, congrats on the art book aswell, im looking forward to sitting down when the girls have gone to bed and reading it. Might use twizzers to turn the pages. I will double check to see if my wife has you on her account, i know she deleted Aj by accident.

I will send you a pm of my wifes msn address if you can add me on the night as i will be online aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Too much darn good stuff coming out and not enough money. I would like the art book for the collection, I don't get told off for buying those.
    Your right there is a heap of motu stuff coming out, i still have a few things of vintage and 200x to buy but are pretty much on hold due to the classics. Not enough money.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Tonight is the night. I am sure I will be speaking to most of you later tonight/early tomorrow so Good Luck to all

Well good luck guys! I had two He-Ro's and an art book arrive today so I won't be joining you. Good luck with the red screen!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Damn you Gimporama! LOL

Good luck to everyone tonight... this morning...

It is almost time. Good Luck to everyone

Got my He-Ros and just ordered 2 subscriptions (without any hassle) with the slower shipping. Was worried when i checked the box and it said auto renewel every 4 months, i hope they dont charge another $20 every 4 months. I doubt it seeing that its a 12 month sub.

Also was nice to chat to the other orgers. Sounds silly but i really like being up and ordering these online and chatting to fellow aussies at the same time.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Also was nice to chat to the other orgers. Sounds silly but i really like being up and ordering these online and chatting to fellow aussies at the same time.
    Yeah, it was fun! It's nice getting to talk to like minded people that understand the crazy prices we have to pay to be fans on MotU!

It was an exciting night and I had so much fun talking with everyone.

As much as I hate the fact that I still have to be on matty for the bonuses it will still be enjoyable if you guys are there with me

Hey all, I think I'm caving - I am going to start buying MOTUC.

Can someone tell me the postage costs to Australia? I can't find it anywhere on mattycollector.

The other thing is the already missed figs (gawd I wish I jumped on board before missing He-Ro). Does anyone have any figs that they have for sale?

Lastly, how big are the cards?

Heroic Warrior
    Cost for 1 figure to Melbourne is;

$20+$10+$3 = $33.

He-Ro was my first figure ordered off the site and I believe the $3 tax thing is new.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Cost for 1 figure to Melbourne is;

$20+$10+$3 = $33.

He-Ro was my first figure ordered off the site and I believe the $3 tax thing is new.
    Thats $33 US$ though.

He-Boy,
    I can hook you up with Stratos, Zodac and Mer man (if you are opening them, cos Mer mans card corner got chewed by my cat!sigh- well....he is fishy!lol)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; August 5, 2009 at 09:33am.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Hey all, I think I'm caving - I am going to start buying MOTUC.

Can someone tell me the postage costs to Australia? I can't find it anywhere on mattycollector.

The other thing is the already missed figs (gawd I wish I jumped on board before missing He-Ro). Does anyone have any figs that they have for sale?

Lastly, how big are the cards?
    If you want the faster shipping its $50.55 American, it works out expensive for 2 figs but you get the tracking and you get them like in 4 days once posted from America where as the other option its up to 5 weeks without any tracking. Thats why i get 6, it works out a little dearer overall then getting 6 without tracking but not by much, then that way i can cover others. I have an extra M.A.A. and will have a few spare He-Ros, (i just sold my last Hordak to Aj) i have 1 spare He-man but i really wanted him as a trade as beastman is the only one i still need.

There is going to be re-releases of characters shortly so you can catch up that way but for me as i missed out i really wanted an original moc (thats why i still need a beast man).
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

PAGE 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Yeah, it was fun! It's nice getting to talk to like minded people that understand the crazy prices we have to pay to be fans on MotU!
    It was an exciting night and I had so much fun talking with everyone.

As much as I hate the fact that I still have to be on matty for the bonuses it will still be enjoyable if you guys are there with me
    Yep, Im with you guys, its that last hour or so chatting and being mildly tragic that keeps me comin back! (and since matty screwed up my 2009 Sub, Im gonna be there everytime!sigh!......YAY!)
    a

[/CENTER]