Page 101 of 292 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    And page 101
    Yeah, so should we move over to the social group full time, Or do it the true blue Aussie way and Hang around in here until they call last drinks, turn on the 'Ugly' lights and kick us out?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Haha, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we should start a general chat one over in the Aussie section?

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Filmation Hordak done....
    Wow, that looks great. Here I was all happy with my Leech repaint and then you come along and just show off!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hey Claw Guy 3, Hordak looks cool you did a really good job.

Hi Gimporama, just tried the light and ive got all reds, got 6 but i havent opened 1 as thats held for He-Boy (still in mailer), i opened 1 up and that was a red jewel also.
    Yay for Red! I was hoping for purple, but red is cool. Green would be cool too, but green is the common one.

Mattel should have made them in equal quantities. Maybe in a weapons pack down the road they will offer all three gems?

Hey, An Aussie thread. Nice!

Widget

never growin' up:)

Hi guys I have been lurking around this site for years, and when the MOTUC figures came out...it took me 8 months to get back into collecting again. Even with the niggles with the subs and other issues, these figures are like a dream come true. He-man is one of the only fond memories I have from a pretty crappy childhood, and collecing again is like a reminder that not all things are bad. For years I thought that I was weird for accunulating action figures..there was noone that i knew who did the same, and it was only a few years ago when I finally got the internet that I found this site and realised that there were heaps of othet adults my age who were still entranced with the MOTU universe. So here I am

just a quick question as well.....anyone here form Toowoomba or Brisbane?
    Last edited by fengal; August 11, 2009 at 09:56pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    Welcome my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by fengal View Post
    Hi guys I have been lurking around this site for years, and when the MOTUC figures came out...it took me 8 months to get back into collecting again. Even with the niggles with the subs and other issues, these figures are like a dream come true. He-man is one of the only fond memories I have from a pretty crappy childhood, and collecing again is like a reminder that not all things are bad. For years I thought that I was weird for accunulating action figures..there was noone that i knew who did the same, and it was only a few years ago when I finally got the internet that I found this site and realised that there were heaps of othet adults my age who were still entranced with the MOTU universe. So here I am

I was the same, unfortunetly i never had a friend that collected figurines, was nice to know that the motu community existed.

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Yeah, so should we move over to the social group full time, Or do it the true blue Aussie way and Hang around in here until they call last drinks, turn on the 'Ugly' lights and kick us out?
    Turn on the ugly lights,how true, use to be 3 in the morning at Maccas and go ahh is that what you look like.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post

Welcome. Don't be shy to join in on the conversations. It took me a bit to get used to but the Aussies on here are awesome

The yanks are ok too

Welcome.

The yanks are ok too
    Yeah they are great, but some of them do bite, so dont stick your fingers in their cages! (Specially the Mods, they are scary vicious! )

Heres the AU social group! link

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=21

Cheers Aj

[/CENTER]

Widget
    Thanks for the warm welcome I start 2 weeks holiday on Monday...and I will be getting 21 MOTUC figures in the mail next week as well. I have been playing catchup with the figs I have missed. So with the new additions and the extra time on my hands, I won't be shy lol.
    Posing my figures doesn't mean I'm playing with them!

Thanks for the warm welcome I start 2 weeks holiday on Monday...and I will be getting 21 MOTUC figures in the mail next week as well. I have been playing catchup with the figs I have missed. So with the new additions and the extra time on my hands, I won't be shy lol.
    Awesome, what figures are you getting?

Sorry, been slack checking in again.. Welcome fengal!

That's a lot of figures. I hope there's more than just the Snakemen variants from 2002!

And here we go again. Tonight/Early tomorrow is Tri-Klops. The last of the regular figures before the subscription starts next month

To be honest, I am not as excited as I usually am. Maybe I am burnt out on MOTUC because it has been a very busy couple of months? Maybe I am not that excited for Tri-Klops?

I am sure by tonight that will all change and I will be pumped up as always

And here we go again. Tonight/Early tomorrow is Tri-Klops. The last of the regular figures before the subscription starts next month

To be honest, I am not as excited as I usually am. Maybe I am burnt out on MOTUC because it has been a very busy couple of months? Maybe I am not that excited for Tri-Klops?

I am sure by tonight that will all change and I will be pumped up as always
    Im starting to get excited about tri-klops, i cant wait to remove his visor, and that i love getting these guys each month as my girls get excited too. They love opening them up as much as i do. Im not going to poker tonight so i will be going to bed early and will prob get up at 1am so i can chat before hand.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Tri-Klops is my first MOTUC that I am ordering through MattyCollector. I have to say that I'm not that excited. I've never been a huge fan of Tri-Klops and this version is kinda meh.

I am more excited about the MOTUC I bought from from lorde trooper.

Ok its official Im retiring from the MOTUC forums, Im only gonna post in here and in the Aussie group! still buying the toys, and still gonna be here to chat with you fellas. (and on MSN) but im going back to being a Lurker lol.

anyhoo, I will catch most of you tonight on MSN! cant wait for Trike!

[/CENTER]

Ok its official Im retiring from the MOTUC forums, Im only gonna post in here and in the Aussie group! still buying the toys, and still gonna be here to chat with you fellas. (and on MSN) but im going back to being a Lurker lol.

But who will start the countdown days??? Why is that? I was annoyed before in the motuc thread as i posted a comment and can swear it was removed as i couldnt locate it, the comment was rude or offensive.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    But who will start the countdown days??? Why is that? I was annoyed before in the motuc thread as i posted a comment and can swear it was removed as i couldnt locate it, the comment wasnt rude or offensive.
    Thats it,Same thing! same reason! Its so frustrating. as for the Countdowns I'll start them (unless they send me on 'Vacation' for biting back!lol) But I wont comment in them after the Initial post.
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; August 17, 2009 at 06:27am.

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    The yanks are good people and a superpower, in helping motuc come to the masses of course. Good luck to everyone tonight!.

Hi Just a reminder to all the new Aussie members, we have a social group section specifically for us heres the link

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=21

Cheers AJ

[/CENTER]

Thats unfortunate but I can share your pain. There just doesn't seem to be any good topics in the main forum and the discussion is a little bit tedious

We need another SDCC

What the...? I need to pay more attention. What have I missed?

This is my first MOTUC stake-out. What time (aussie time) does Tri-Klops go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post

This is my first MOTUC stake-out. What time (aussie time) does Tri-Klops go on sale?
    Hi buddy the time is in the link in my signature, bookmwark it its a life saver! If you wanna join us on MSN feel free Mine is lv2tl71@hotmail.com

[/CENTER]

Its 1:30am my time. Just be thankful you asked that question in this thread

Thanks, I thought it was NY time.

I have never used MSN but I'll check it out before Webstor...

We are close now. Good Luck to all the Aussies. And the Yanks, But I won't lose any sleep if they miss out
    Last edited by TheFallen; August 17, 2009 at 11:29am.

Thanks, I thought it was NY time.

I have never used MSN but I'll check it out before Webstor...
    Cool, and glad you asked the time in here, you would have been decapitated out in the forums! lol

[/CENTER]