Page 188 of 293 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Hey guys - just letting you know that I had a problem with Matty last month when I ordered Buzz Off. I got 2 "error codes" and my orders didn't go through, so I tried a 3rd time and was successful. A few days later, Matty sends me 3 (not 1) confirmation emails. I wrote to them explaining the situation, but they said they couldn't cancel cos they'd already been shipped

I swear I have no idea how Matty/DR does it. How could they possibly think 2 unsubmitted orders (ie, not complete) are legitimate orders? Yet, other times you lose stuff that's already in your cart. How can this be???!!

Anyway, my point in writing here was to let you all know I've got 2 spare Buzz Offs if anyone wants to buy them. I'm only asking what I've been charged by Matty (not inflated ebay prices). If no takers, I'll try and get a refund (looks to be unlikely ) or go to evil bay.
    Hey Robzy

I had the same thing happen with Labcoat Ray and Whiplash. I got an error and thought the order hadn't gone through. I then ordered again successfully and got the 2 order confirmations.

I contacted Matty straight away and got the same answer, they couldn't do anything because they had already shipped. Now I have a boxed Labcoat Ray and boxed Whiplash sitting in my back room

In and out so pretty happy.

Captcha on a weak server. Good idea.

the following products are restricted by the shipping country you specified.
    w t f!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    w t f!!!!!
    I didn't run into that problem at all. Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    I didn't run into that problem at all. Strange?
    Did you try for the stands? It is only happening for them. Or was, it has been fixed now

Um...? 3xpalace guards = $15.55 shipping. 5x stands = $28 shipping? How does that work????

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Um...? 3xpalace guards = $15.55 shipping. 5x stands = $28 shipping? How does that work????
    I KNOW! I just noticed that! I wonder if TG has emigrated!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I have just written them an abusive email. They will respond with "sorry, there's nothign we can do" but that doesn't help me paying the same postage as UPS and waiting 5 weeks!!!!!!

i got the restricted msg on the stands too!
    I had to remove them, then order them separately and it worked - not happy - this stuff up means i've had to pay for 3 separate lots of shipping this month after my sub and my guards ... I've written an email to matty but doubt they will do anything about it - scumbags

Edit: I ordered 10 stands and it cost $60 shipping snail mail!!! W * T * F ?

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    this stuff up means i've had to pay for 3 separate lots of shipping this month after my sub and my guards ...
    Me too. What annoys me the most is that I now have to wait around 4 more weeks to get my items for the same cost. How is that fair trading?

Edit: I ordered 10 stands and it cost $60 shipping snail mail!!! W * T * F ?
    UPS is only $50.55!

I am going to have to take a Valerie just to get back to sleep now...
    Last edited by He-Boy; January 18, 2011 at 01:44pm.

Me too. What annoys me the most is that I now have to wait around 4 more weeks to get my items for the same cost. How is that fair trading?
    Im hoping that now xmas is over we will get faster surface mail, back in november/october we were getting Snail mail parcels a few days after I got express mail! will hafta see how fast we get Vikor!

aj

[/CENTER]

Guards and Stands are still available so I bought some more. Including sub items I now have 6 seperate shipping costs

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Soooooooo annoyed that I got up at 4am for some gaurds, then I get in to work and they are still avaliable! The trainees today are not getting my highest level of work.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

ah what the hell, Im gonna get another set of guards, looks like Ill have 4 open!

maybe its better when they sell out in 20 seconds!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Soooooooo annoyed that I got up at 4am for some gaurds, then I get in to work and they are still avaliable! The trainees today are not getting my highest level of work.
    Same here mate but it's a much better alternative to missing out when you get there at 4:05 AM. I can't afford any more. I would snap up some if I could.

...I ordered 10 stands and it cost $60 shipping snail mail!!! W * T * F ?
    Why The Face indeed! I would love to know how they came to decide the shipping costs for these stands. The box they come in is tiny.

Edit: I've just done some testing while the Palace Guards and Grayskull Stands are still available. It seems that both items (although VERY different in size) equal a standard figure as far as postage costs go. This means that 9 sets of Palace Guards and 1 set of Stands cost the same as 9 sets of Stands and 1 set of Palace Guards.
    Last edited by He-Boy; January 19, 2011 at 03:11am.

Geez, I get up early for the first time in months and this is what I get...

For $60 shipping I better find some way to enjoy those stands I bought until more figures arrive... Maybe I should open the two packs and put Superman on a stand?

What a mess, Toyguru should just admit Mattel don't care enough about this line to fix any of these issues..... especially after all this time.

Did anyone order the stands the first time round?? Was the shipping expensive?

I was too anxious to get the figures before they sold out that I forgot to add the stands on the first release. This time, it was just all messed up.

Atleast they said they would re-inburse the difference in shipping on all the orders that were affected, but i received a reply to my email saying sorry they can't help me, I have to call 1-800-524-TOYS (1-800-524-8697) - does this mean I have to make a $10 call to the US, to get my $10 refund? meh

Roboto is taken care of now I need Grizzlor.

I have an incoming Vikor that I have no interest in and will trade for Grizzlor so let me know if there is any interest.

Sadly it seems I'll be doing this a lot with my first sub. I'll be doing the same with the Feb sub figures as well as May even my exclusive I think I'll be parting with. I don't think I'll sign up next year.

I ordered the stands the first time around but can't remember the postage.

I was going to bring the postage issue up with Matty in one of the Q&As, but then realised that the current system works in our favour. Sure, having a flat rate per item is expensive for small items like the stands, but more often than not the bonus items are larger, not smaller (2-packs, Weapon Paks, beasts, etc..) which means that we get larger items sent at the cost of a standard figure.
    Last edited by He-Boy; January 19, 2011 at 08:00pm.

I was going to bring the postage issue up with Matty in one of the Q&As, but then realised that the current system works in our favour. Sure, having a flat rate per item is expensive for small items like the stands, but more often than not the bonus items are larger, not smaller (2-packs, Weapon Paks, beasts, etc..) which means that we get larger items sent at the cost of a standard figure.
    Agreed!... Generally the shipping isn't too bad, better not to say anything or we'll end up regretting it

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Man this shizz just seems to get worse. I'm glad i've given up on the classics line, i'll just start collecting them again when they have all been released in 2016 or when ever it is. i was finding the only stress in my life was trying to score the lastest MOTUC figure!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Hey Robzy

I had the same thing happen with Labcoat Ray and Whiplash. I got an error and thought the order hadn't gone through. I then ordered again successfully and got the 2 order confirmations.

I contacted Matty straight away and got the same answer, they couldn't do anything because they had already shipped. Now I have a boxed Labcoat Ray and boxed Whiplash sitting in my back room
    Crazy! BTW - I've sent you a PM.

Well, I've managed to sell one of my extra Buzz Offs. So, if there's anyone here who would like the other MISB Buzz Off, please let me know
    Now Showing
    Tung Lashor
    Coming Attractions
    Gwildor

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Hey guys have a few items for sale if interested shoot me a p.m.

$20.00 each + postage

MOC MOTUC Battle Armor He-man w W.Mailer

MOC MOTUC Zodac w W.Mailer - sold

MOC New Adventures Nocturna - sold

Cheers
    Last edited by skelehorde; January 23, 2011 at 07:46pm.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Hey guys have a few items for sale if interested shoot me a p.m.

$20.00 each + postage

MOC MOTUC Battle Armor He-man w W.Mailer

MOC MOTUC Zodac w W.Mailer

MOC New Adventures Nocturna

Cheers

You have a PM from someone also from the Coast Down under