Page 201 of 291 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 7271

Thread: Australians out there

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grange Wallis View Post
    I got Tytus reissue yesterday & Bow, Shadow Beast & PE He-Man came today. So I've run out of room a decided to divide my collection into a Hero & Villain shelves. I already knew there are more Masters than there are Villains, but there is a severe lack of Evil doers in the line in my opinion. Look at this crappy snap of the shelves. The villain shelf is out numbered... And I'm only missing 2 villains at the moment as well!!!!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/cee43342.jpg
    NICE collection there!

Hey guys any chance of a meet up in Melb later this year for the Armageddon expo? I'm *thinking* of knocking up a Ram Man costume and coming in cosplay!

Obviously it's a bit early to discuss now, but would anyone else consider coming as a MOTU character? Be awesome if we could team up like the Star Wars cosplayers and spread the MOTU about the place lol
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; March 4, 2011 at 04:44am.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Aren't you curious to watch the old episodes? I am currently forcing myself through NA, but as soon as that's over I'm getting stuck into POP. I know there are a lot of episodes that I've either never seen or have forgotten about.
    Same here, ive struggled to watch the NA series but love POP, a big factor being the Horde. I love episode 3 (She-ra unchained), episode 4 (Reunions) and episode 5 (Battle for Bright Moon). I also hope we get a filmation Leech head.

Just looked at the celebrity line up for the Supernova convention and isnt too bad. I always liked Michael Winslow from Police Acadamey.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; March 4, 2011 at 05:05am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_4749wt_754

Just bought this plastic axe, which would be perfect for Ram Man...not going to be easy finding all the right bits for the costume, but this is a pretty neat start...

Pretty cool, good start. Any thoughts on the armor
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Well Im a lot happier...now I need 1 for Goddess and 1 for tytus!

aj
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

OMG everyone have all these carded figures. I have some carded figures (Grayskull, Vikor, etc) that I am supposed to be selling to make room but I'm finding it tough. I think I also need to sell me second Shadow Beast. Damn you OCD!

I am with you lorde trooper. I have always loved the Horde. MYP and the stactions helped me to like the Snake Men more but it is their leader that let's them down. I didn't take to them at all back in the day.

I am after an extra Shadow Beast so I will give it a good home if you decide to let it go

Happy with the itinerary and i'm in for sure, but i'd prefer something other than Masters down under, just sounds grubby to me, so i'll pass on the shirt if thats what the majority want (sorry) but i like the dark hemisphere, or Masters of the Dark Hemisphere or something along those lines.....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/P1110729.jpg

aj
    Nice!

I have all those except Preternia He-Man...just haven't been able to justify spending $60-90 for him plus postage.

Not purchasing The Goddess by choice (because it's debatable whether she belongs in the PoG line and also because of all the reports of broken goddesses out there!).

Definitely need me a Tytus and Megator down the track

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Pretty cool, good start. Any thoughts on the armor
    Thanks, I'll probably paint the handle black with brown leather-coloured straps.

Well it's not a 100% authentic Ram Man helmet or anything (and I'm not looking to pay thousands for a custom steel / metal helmet) but I'm thinking of going with this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_2435wt_794

I'd paint it silver with dry brush weathering...

And for the armour, this is one idea...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_1637wt_853

Can't change the spikes...but I'd paint it silver, add weathering and add chains / little extras if I go for this.

Then I just need a short sleeve burgundy / red pirate shirt (worst case scenario even a t-shirt or short sleeve shirt of this colour could do), green / brown cargo pants and black boots and if I can find them...appropriate arm bands, which I'm happy to customise.

Oh and for the belt...possibly this http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ARMOUR-BELT-S...#ht_1084wt_702
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; March 5, 2011 at 01:43am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello Everyone,

I went to the Adelaide Armageddon expo today (Saturday). I had a great time, so many people embracing pop culture, there was even a stall selling "MotU:C" figures and beasts. It is on tomorrow again, at the Adelaide showgrounds, if people are in Adelaide and want to check it out.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Went to Big W, Target & a crazy bargains type store & couldn't find frames the right size for my maps.

Where did others find them?

Sword Mk II, shown against standard Mattel issue for size comparison. Aluminium blade, bamboo and cotton handle. It's a bit rough but it's only my second attempt at working in such a small scale.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by becca156 View Post
    Sword Mk II, shown against standard Mattel issue for size comparison. Aluminium blade, bamboo and cotton handle. It's a bit rough but it's only my second attempt at working in such a small scale.
    I like your passion for creating potential low risk murder weapons for 6" plastic action figures. Keep up the fiery passion and good work!

Quote Originally Posted by kinggreyskull2011 View Post

Definitely need me a Tytus and Megator down the track
    Let me now if you want still want Tytus, i have him carded but can send him loose. Im not in a rush to sell him so if your not in a hurry thats all good, if you want him straight away then thats all good aswell. Ive traded with several members here and they can vouch for me.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Let me now if you want still want Tytus, i have him carded but can send him loose. Im not in a rush to sell him so if your not in a hurry thats all good, if you want him straight away then thats all good aswell. Ive traded with several members here and they can vouch for me.
    I might take you up on that! Thanks very much What are you looking for him? Wouldn't have the $ for another 3-5 weeks, but if you could hold him for me, that would be wicked. PM me details

Had a great MOTU day.

Bumped in to "Flaming Knob" at north melbourne station. after speaking to him at a mutual friends birthday drinks he mentioned having spare 200X figures... that he had on him this morning at the station! Massive props to him for those. one of the best guys i ever meet

Scored me a Pre Eternia He-man

Also spent fair chunk of time after work in at Comics R Us helping the boys sort through the vintage MOTU toys for the shelf (which weapons go with who, seting up vehicals and weapons )

nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/P1110729.jpg

aj
    Heard there was a sticker sheet coming with a giant "POG" sticker for Tytus??? or am i just making that up... pretty sure Toy Guru said it on Roast Gobble

does look awesome man.

as some one fairly new to he-man POG is easily one of my favorite parts of the mythos and my current collecting
    Last edited by eddie3429; March 7, 2011 at 05:26am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post

Heard there was a sticker sheet coming with a giant "POG" sticker for Tytus??? or am i just making that up... pretty sure Toy Guru said it on Roast Gobble
    Yup, He said it was coming later in the year -after July SDCC is the current thinking- and will have a few POG stickers and 1 larger one for the Tytus Box! which is great cos Megator will definitely come with one on his!

TG also said there will be a few other faction stickers.

aj
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by kinggreyskull2011 View Post
    I might take you up on that! Thanks very much What are you looking for him? Wouldn't have the $ for another 3-5 weeks, but if you could hold him for me, that would be wicked. PM me details
    No probs with the wait, will pm you tomorrow, heading to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    Had a great MOTU day.
    Also spent fair chunk of time after work in at Comics R Us helping the boys sort through the vintage MOTU toys for the shelf (which weapons go with who, seting up vehicals and weapons )
    Nice stuff, so i take it its a big motu display Any chances of pics Would be nice to see.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Nice stuff, so i take it its a big motu display Any chances of pics Would be nice to see.
    I'll try but not that good at doing the picture thing. try to do it next time i'm in for ya though

eah, is it a sale secton or just a display? Pics would be great...
    MOTUC is my thing!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto View Post
    No, you are not alone! I have newsletters, posters, badges, collector cards, wallets, etc. I have a friend who has kept his with his classic 'MOTU' toys, as well!

Take Care,
    Darren
    That's awesome. I have been looking for people who were members of that...I still have all the original magazines and badges and wallets and posters....Great stuff

Hi Mickmag and welcome to our Aussie forum.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Very nice collection.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    eah, is it a sale secton or just a display? Pics would be great...
    Its is a sales section. all figures on display you can buy. prices kinda high to ($20-35 on most).. but fun setting them up.

Welcome Mick Mag!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Very nice man!

Question Is that how the 200x Castle Greyskull actually looks have you got two and put them back to back? always thought it was like one piece along the front
    Last edited by eddie3429; March 8, 2011 at 04:35pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost