Page 273 of 292 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 7289

Thread: Australians out there

I don't usually post here when I have updated my blog but I have just done a musing on the Spy Monkey Creations - Armory Series 1 and as it is the first thing I have done so close after actually receiving an item I thought I would share it here. Plus they are still available to buy so the review might help people pull the trigger

Just read it TF, nice one!

The Weapons Rack looks quite good with the SMC weapons on there... I like the Empyrean set but there's something about the colour combination with the Doppelganger and Venom sets that i like too... Out of curiosity, how much are they?

Keep those musings coming
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Just read it TF, nice one!

The Weapons Rack looks quite good with the SMC weapons on there... I like the Empyrean set but there's something about the colour combination with the Doppelganger and Venom sets that i like too... Out of curiosity, how much are they?

Keep those musings coming
    Thanks for the nice words. They are $20 a set but it is $17 for postage for up to 6 sets

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Hey TF. I was just looking through the Spymonkey stuff. It looks really cool.

If everybody has a look, I'm trying to decide which coloured Falcon sabre will look the best with Stratos... Little help guys. What do you think?
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Hey TF. I was just looking through the Spymonkey stuff. It looks really cool.

If everybody has a look, I'm trying to decide which coloured Falcon sabre will look the best with Stratos... Little help guys. What do you think?
    My opinion is you will need to get two sets to get the best colour. Empyrean and Doppelganger gives you this;

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Well, Friday came and went, and still no sign of either Dec or Jan shipments. *sigh* Hopefully next week...

Got my new Spy Monkey stuff today, though, so glass half-full n' all...

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Beetle View Post
    Well, Friday came and went, and still no sign of either Dec or Jan shipments. *sigh* Hopefully next week...

Same here! (well except for the Spy monkey stuff) Im actually getting really annoyed at the lack of MOTUC I have 5 figures out there somewhere and its annoying the hell outta me they aint here yet!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

My Demo-Man and BG EL just arrived. It is very rare for a Saturday. I still have 1 set left to arrive (thankfully it is the last of my 2 seperate MOTUC subs as I have fixed it for this year) which means it will probably be after the Star Sisters arrive. I am guessing it will be next week that I receive the SS and the second DM & BG EL sets

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Beetle View Post

Same over here in Perth, nil stock Demo man or BG EL, kind of frustrating how we have to wait over a month to receive our items, but i guess that's the nature of the beast when you deal with Matty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    My Demo-Man and BG EL just arrived. It is very rare for a Saturday.
    That's weird Nice surprise tho. My BG EL came a month ago, but still not Demo-Man for me Thought I might be in luck when you got a delivery on Sat, but nothing...
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

It's been well over a month now and no Star Sisters...

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    That's weird Nice surprise tho. My BG EL came a month ago, but still not Demo-Man for me Thought I might be in luck when you got a delivery on Sat, but nothing...
    Mine is subscription which is maybe why it arrived earlier than yours.

Yeah, thats it. The subscription has finally paid off for me because I got my figures before Robzy. Take that Cherry Pickers

The 3 Feb figures have shipped! amen! so now I have 8 MOTUC in transit!! arrgghh!

[/CENTER]

Demo-Man and Evil Lyn arrived. DM is much better than I expected and my spare Skeletor is rocking the Alcala head. I didn't bother with any reviews before I recieved Demo-Man and I'm pleasantly suprised!
    So that leaves the Star Sisters, Photog, Fisto, Sorceress, He-Man, Skeletor, Red Lion and Lance all in transit.

I agree, Demo-Man is actually pretty good. The nuclear green is not as bright as I thought it would be.

I would like to see a DM repaint down the line just to see what it would look like

LoL @ still waiting on December's figure's. Including those and the ones shipped yesterday, i'm hanging to get these nine figures.

Is DM brighter than Whiplash?

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    LoL @ still waiting on December's figure's. Including those and the ones shipped yesterday, i'm hanging to get these nine figures.

Is DM brighter than Whiplash?
    I'm still waiting too dude. It's been ages since I added anything to my shelves...

The one positive to this is that I have been moving around some figures and notice that in my cabinet of Stactions that Webstor had fallen over. I stood him up and he was not broken... Considering him many have had issues with these guys breaking mine have survived pretty well. I wish they would make more of these.

Did you all see the news about the bobble heads? I think thats what they are anyway. I would love more MOTU goodness.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

actually add to my list of 'Transit' figures -a He man (for My Nephews Birthday) and 'Ready to Believe you Ray ....I totally forgot I ordered em...its been over a month!!!

[/CENTER]

Hey guys, finding this thread has really settled my nerves. I still haven't recieved Demo Man, BG Evil Lyn or Star Sisters. Was starting to worry. Now i see it's an Australian issue.

I am off to Melbourne for work in the morning. I have a huge fear of flying but hopefully when I get home tomorrow night there is a package waiting for me.

On a side note, I have created a nice buffer on musings for my blog so I will start posting one a week every Wednesday starting this week. I will try and keep this up until I am completely caught up. That is only of interest to anyone that checks them out

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    I'm still waiting too dude. It's been ages since I added anything to my shelves...

The one positive to this is that I have been moving around some figures and notice that in my cabinet of Stactions that Webstor had fallen over. I stood him up and he was not broken... Considering him many have had issues with these guys breaking mine have survived pretty well. I wish they would make more of these.

Did you all see the news about the bobble heads? I think thats what they are anyway. I would love more MOTU goodness.
    I really really really hope yours and everyone else's figures turn up this week!!!

My Demo man and BG Evil Lyn turned up today! Finally... LoL. Demo has tight joints all round and real nice paint apps. Alcala head went straight onto the Skele that came with Molar. For now. EL is real nice too, even though i've had her for a real short while i actually prefer this one over the vintage look. The only bad thing i've noticed with EL is that the handle of her staff is too thin and doesn't sit in her hand properly. Still, nice figures which i'm glad have turned up. One other thing is that the mailer for DM is smaller than usual so if you're collecting MOC, open it gently

Now, just for the Star Sisters...

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    Hey guys, finding this thread has really settled my nerves. I still haven't recieved Demo Man, BG Evil Lyn or Star Sisters. Was starting to worry. Now i see it's an Australian issue.
    I think it might depend Atomicdios. For me, i went back and had a look at when i got my shipping notice for DM and EL and it was on the 19th of Jan. And because the figures were delayed till Jan, it makes it seem an eternity since they were supposed to be here last month. I wouldn't put it past Aust. Post either playing catch up...

But i hope you get yours asap!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am off to Melbourne for work in the morning. I have a huge fear of flying but hopefully when I get home tomorrow night there is a package waiting for me.

On a side note, I have created a nice buffer on musings for my blog so I will start posting one a week every Wednesday starting this week. I will try and keep this up until I am completely caught up. That is only of interest to anyone that checks them out
    Whereabouts in Melbourne TF?

Whereabouts in Melbourne TF?
    I wouldn't have a clue. I am going over with the big boss so I just go where he goes

Star Sisters finally arrived today! Expect yours soon if you haven't already received it!

More pics. First...

WINDRAIDER

Blast off!

Sexy wheels magazine
    Last edited by Robzy; February 21, 2012 at 05:56am.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions

and...

BATTLEGROUND EVIL-LYN

BG-EL is rapidly becoming my fave MOTUC figure!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions