Page 284 of 292 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 7290

Thread: Australians out there

  1. #7076
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,294
    I have FINALLY received my Mek.

    I hope everyone else who are still waiting for their Mek, etc get theirs soon!

  2. #7077
    Heroic Warrior cade15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    106
    i know it happened in 1997 but i only just found out that mattel own the rights to dino riders, i would love for them to do a classics line for these guys, anyone else? and does anyone in aus have a complete dino riders t-rex they would be interested in selling or trading?
    thanks cade

  3. #7078
    Widget Gofigure Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hey Ant, was just browsing the Aussie ebay and noticed alot of loose classics that finish in 3 days, alot dont even have bids and the shipping wont be a killer like the states. Not my auctions either. Thought id give you the heads up.
    Alright thanks man

    Appreciate the heads up

  4. #7079
    Widget Matt-el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    22
    Hi guys, I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I've been following this forum since the classics line began but I didn't pop my posting cherry till the other day in the castle grayskull tally thread. It seemed a shame to pop for a castle, and not have it added to the sites total. It seems every little order counted in the end!
    I see that this thread may have quietened done a bit, but I'd like to thank you guys for the help you unknowingly provided me so far. As someone who hasn't collected anything since childhood (except maybe gym gear) it felt a little strange getting up at three am to buy a toy, but it was great to log on bleary eyed and see I wasn't the only mad person doing this!
    Matt
    Last edited by Matt-el; November 18, 2012 at 09:42pm.

  5. #7080
    Heroic Warrior Slaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    72
    Hello, and let me be the first to welcome you Mett-el, your right it is a bit strange getting up at 2 or 3 am in the morning just to buy some action figures, but certainly beats buying them on the secondary market.

    Just wanted to know if any one else in Aus has received there Frosta's, Ratlors and Cy-Chops? I was expecting them late last week, early this week but there a no show. Could this be due to the poor weather they have had in the states, or just the typical slow postage and i should dig deeper into my patience jar?

  6. #7081
    Widget Matt-el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    22
    Hi Slaught, and thanks for the welcome. I'm picking the line this year, but I do have a Voltron sub that shipped at the same time as the figures you mentioned. Unfortunately its a no show at present. The 4 week mark was last week, so fingers crossed for this week or next at the latest.

  7. #7082
    Heroic Warrior Oz cap He-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    137
    No sign of Frosta, Ratlor or Cy-Chops for me either
    My figures (subscription) usually arrive a week before the next months release,
    any day now

  8. #7083
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,545
    Welcome Matt-el to the Aussie thread, no frosta and co for me yet either. Shouldnt be to far away. I hope.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  9. #7084
    Widget Matt-el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Lorde Trooper! There's a name I recognise from the early morning vigils - one of the older Aussie crew...
    Rocketed to Eternia in a spaceship from a doomed planet, Matt-el can doom or save The Masters of the Universe with the power of a single corporate decision..

  10. #7085
    Widget Shredder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    31
    Hey guys, I too am still eagerly awaiting my Rattlor, Frosta and Black Voltron Lion to arrive!
    The suspense is almost killing me. Hopefully by the end of this week we will all have them in hand. So glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting on them still though.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  11. #7086
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt-el View Post
    Thanks Lorde Trooper! There's a name I recognise from the early morning vigils - one of the older Aussie crew...
    Ah yes the early mornings, the alarm sounding and thinking why am i doing this again but after all is said and done via the WSOD im more then happy to go back to bed knowing ive (90% of the time) secured my figures. I wont be missing next month either with Granymar hitting Dec, sad that international fans wont get him before xmas with the slower shipping.

    Also it would be nice if the older org members frequented back to this thread as a few of them still post in the main boards from time to time but will be what it will be, this is a cool thread, if we had a retail line active in Australia this thread would be buzzing like nothing else.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  12. #7087
    Heroic Warrior Jor-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    545
    Got my sub Frosta/Rattlor yesterday. Have already done the Frosta arm swap. :P

    Her paint scheme is woeful. Stupid Mattel and their "white doesn't look painted" crap. Would have looked glorious in white.

  13. #7088
    The Reaper of Chaos skelehorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post

    Also it would be nice if the older org members frequented back to this thread as a few of them still post in the main boards from time to time but will be what it will be, this is a cool thread, if we had a retail line active in Australia this thread would be buzzing like nothing else.
    Yo, i'm back.long story but i've been looking after my father the last year who went to hospital for a routine blood transfusion 18 months ago & came out with staph. after an up & down year, he recently lost the battle & i've been pretty heart broken of late. the only thing i have been able to enjoy lately is MOTU. i started to loathe the Classics after all the dramas that come with the line but am starting to enjoy some of the new reveals like Grayskull & Granamyr. The vintage line is still number one in my books
    Anyways, i'll be joining in a bit more from now on, just don't have much to say MOTUC wise

    Also, i picked this up from zombihamma over in the marketplace
    DSC_0389.jpg

    DSC_0391.jpg
    Last edited by skelehorde; November 20, 2012 at 08:29pm.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

    Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

  14. #7089
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Yo, i'm back.long story but i've been looking after my father the last year who went to hospital for a routine blood transfusion 18 months ago & came out with staph. after an up & down year, he recently lost the battle & i've been pretty heart broken of late. the only thing i have been able to enjoy lately is MOTU. i started to loathe the Classics after all the dramas that come with the line but am starting to enjoy some of the new reveals like Grayskull & Granamyr. The vintage line is still number one in my books
    Anyways, i'll be joining in a bit more from now on, just don't have much to say MOTUC wise

    Also, i picked this up from zombihamma over in the marketplace
    DSC_0389.jpg

    DSC_0391.jpg
    Welcome back buddy great to hear from go. Sorry to hear of your loss and even though the raw pain goes away the sense of loss wont, all you can do is to try to think of the good times.

    Also sorry about clamp champ, i would had bought it too but didnt see the email reply in my ebay messages. Im really looking forward to Granymr aswell.

    Did anyone else cop extra charges from Matty this month
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  15. #7090
    The Reaper of Chaos skelehorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Welcome back buddy great to hear from go. Sorry to hear of your loss and even though the raw pain goes away the sense of loss wont, all you can do is to try to think of the good times.

    Also sorry about clamp champ, i would had bought it too but didnt see the email reply in my ebay messages. Im really looking forward to Granymr aswell.
    Cheers man, your right.

    I still have Clamp Champ,i pulled the auction because i was busy at the time & feel a bit weird having him MOC. i only collect the bad dudes carded. I don't have him loose. As soon as i work out what i'm doing with him i'll let you know, probably sell but would be interested in trades
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

    Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

  16. #7091
    Heroic Warrior Slaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    Got my sub Frosta/Rattlor yesterday. Have already done the Frosta arm swap. :P

    Her paint scheme is woeful. Stupid Mattel and their "white doesn't look painted" crap. Would have looked glorious in white.
    Jor-El, being another Perth resident, just wondering did you go for the more expensive shipping option with your figures? Seems strange im still waiting for my figures, although i am down near Rockingham, but surely it shouldn't take that long. It is Perth i know, i know.

  17. #7092
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,545
    So who else besides Jor-El is waiting for their October figures I havent waited this long for my sub figures in ages.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  18. #7093
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    106
    I'm still waiting....it usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks for them to get to me here in Ballarat, so I'm hopeful they'll be home after work tomorrow or tuesday!

  19. #7094
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,294
    So what time should the Mad Monday madness start for us Aussies?

    Does Matty use a different time zone for the start time for the various Black Friday/Mad Monday sales (i.e. Los Angeles instead of New York)?

  20. #7095
    Widget Shredder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    31
    I'm getting very concerned now about the whereabouts of my October figures! According to an email from Matty, they where shipped on the 14/10/12. That was 7 weeks ago! No Matty shipment has ever taken this long to arrive before.... How many other people are still waiting for their Oct. shipment too?!?!?!
    I haven't recieved my Great Unrest weapons pack either and that was shipped on 18/10/12......
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  21. #7096
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder82 View Post
    I'm getting very concerned now about the whereabouts of my October figures! According to an email from Matty, they where shipped on the 14/10/12. That was 7 weeks ago! No Matty shipment has ever taken this long to arrive before.... How many other people are still waiting for their Oct. shipment too?!?!?!
    I haven't recieved my Great Unrest weapons pack either and that was shipped on 18/10/12......
    Finally recieved 1 of my subs today for Oct, still waiting on the 2nd and weapons pack aswell. This has been the longest in ages that ive waited for figs, you should have them soon, if you were the only one then id start to worry but other Aussies are still waiting so hopefully you will get them soon.

    This months figs (Oct) dont really do much for me, more looking forward to Nov figs well Castlegrayskull man anyway.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  22. #7097
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    106
    I ordered my Rattlor, Frosta and CyChop in one order and then ordered myself a Battle Armor He-Man on a separate order. According to my emails, He man shipped a day later than my other 3 figs yet he arrived here on Wednesday and I am STILL waiting for the 3 figures I really wanted to arrive. This is the longest I've ever had to wait now. I was worried, but after reading this thread I'm not stressed any more....just annoyed at how it can take matty soooooooo long to get me my order with their chosen method of shipping, yet whenever I buy stuff on ebay from overseas it can be at my door within 2 weeks....

  23. #7098
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Hey this thread is still going! For those still waiting I got Black Lion, October subs and weapons pack delivered Fri/Sat. Frosta is hideous :P

  24. #7099
    Court Magician blogjammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    your Mum
    Posts
    39
    I missed out on Rattlor but I ordered BA He-Man, King Grayskull & a 2nd Trap-Jaw. Still no sign of them & yeah, longest wait in ages.

  25. #7100
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Any of you guys interested in buying the following?

    MOTUC Ratlor - $28

    MOTUC Eternos Palace King Randor $28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •