Page 286 of 292 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7289

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    What did you get Was it Oct sub or Nov sub
    I don't sub, Lorde Trooper. I slept through my 3:30 am alarm that day & missed Rattlor.
    I got a 2nd Trap Jaw, King Grayskull & Battle Armor He-Man. so it was only CS stock stuff but still took that long to arrive.

Now, the wait for the Black Friday sale begins (Snout Spout & Stratos).

Quote Originally Posted by cade15 View Post
    Merry Christmas all
    Hey Cade

Merry Christmas to you as well. I sent you a PM.

Cheers

Just wondering if anyone is in possession of there November release's yet? I can understand xmas and shipping delays and whatever other excuse's people can dream up, but when i can buy a Castle Greyskull man off ebay, and receive that almost 2 weeks ago, one does start to wonder what the hell is going on. It may only be Decker and King Randor but i wouldn't mind having them in hand now. Or is this another bout of the Demo-man debacle we experienced at the beginning of the year?

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

I just received my DOS Castle Grayskullman yesterday. Hopefully that means all the other CGSMs destined for Aussie owners will arrive soon!

Quote Originally Posted by blogjammer View Post
    I don't sub, Lorde Trooper. I slept through my 3:30 am alarm that day & missed Rattlor.
    I got a 2nd Trap Jaw, King Grayskull & Battle Armor He-Man. so it was only CS stock stuff but still took that long to arrive.

Now, the wait for the Black Friday sale begins (Snout Spout & Stratos).
    I have a Rattlor for sale for $35 if you want it.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Merry Christmas Gang! Wow! Its been so long since i was in here....45+ pages since last visit! nice work!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

MOTU figures for sale ... best prices on eBay:

here's the link >>

Hi guys , i am interested in buying a few MOC Stactions but in case fresh crease free condition.... Can anyone help out?
    I have the power

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    MOTU figures for sale ... best prices on eBay:

here's the link >>
    Awesome!
    Just bought the He-Man mini statue off ya!
    Thanks heaps for the link mate!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Hi guys , i am interested in buying a few MOC Stactions but in case fresh crease free condition.... Can anyone help out?
    Hi, have every staction moc crease free but i cant sell any of them. Sorry
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ok? So can anyone help out with any figures at all?
    I have the power

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Ok? So can anyone help out with any figures at all?
    You'd probably have better luck elsewhere as there are a number of us who don't frequent this page much unfortunately (including me but i'll start doing so again). I'm sure you've tried the Marketplace here on the .org? Maybe Lobo's in Melbourne?

Yeah been a while since i've been here but i'm gonna make a conscious effort to start here again. Probably end up talking to myself LoL... February should be a cracker month ~ on top of Jitsu and Ram Man there's also Faker and Kobra Khan re-issues too. Seriously considering one of those guys as an extra.

NYTF around the corner and in the Classics thread re: Top 10 list of wants for NYTF, its been mentioned by TG that one of the Top 10 will be shown at NYTF! FYI, there are 8 reps from The Great Rebellion and The Horde combined (plus Two Bad & Tung Lashor who round out the 10). Can't wait to see who it is (and can't wait to see ppl flare up when it's not their favourite LoL)...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I thought you wanted Stactions, I have a few MOC MOTUC left to sell
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

yeah i am only chasing MOC Stactions in mint condition.... I had them all but i ended up opening them all up so that i can display them.... So if anyone wants to sell anything please let me know....
    I have the power

Yay! my Granamyr turned up today, was able to assemble with nil problems. Pretty impressive figure, just wondering though as i ordered mosquitor separately and with the supposed shipping delays for Granamyr if anyone else was in possession of mosquitor?

I have received Granamyr, Mosquitor, Procrustus and my bonus figure turned out to be Stratos.
    They all turned up this week.
    It goes without saying, it has been a fantastic week for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaught View Post
    Yay! my Granamyr turned up today, was able to assemble with nil problems. Pretty impressive figure, just wondering though as i ordered mosquitor separately and with the supposed shipping delays for Granamyr if anyone else was in possession of mosquitor?
    Got Mosquitor last week, had to wait ages ~ probably due to Procrustus being delayed. Overall a good figure (not great but def not bad) and certainly one that i'm glad that i have in my Horde ranks. Good paint apps, tight joints. No issues at all. Procrustus is a good figure too, though i used the hair dryer as a precautionary measure to pop in his rear arms as they didn't pop in cleanly. Hope your figures arrive soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder82 View Post
    I have received Granamyr, Mosquitor, Procrustus and my bonus figure turned out to be Stratos.
    They all turned up this week.
    It goes without saying, it has been a fantastic week for me!
    Just wait till next month! I ended up with two Mer 'Men' ~ gotta wonder how many extra they had!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Got 2 Mer-man figures aswell, would had been nice if they were seperate figures, could you imagine having 10 subs and getting the same figure or BBTS with 50 or 100 subs and 100 Mer-men turn up.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

i got 2 Mer-man figs aswell one oddly on a hordak card.

Hey guys, seeing that it appears most of u got a Bonus Merman, anyone interested in trading for my spare Bonus Stratos?

Quote Originally Posted by cade15 View Post
    i got 2 Mer-man figs aswell one oddly on a hordak card.
    Cool, i didnt even think to check the back of mine, wouldnt be too many of those mer-man/hordak cards floating around.

GRANAMYR RECIEVED WET

Got my Granamyr today and the white mailer (white mailer has water marks), the Granamyr box and 1 of the outer boxes is wet, i had a bug crawl out but the sadest part is, that they were all thrown into another outer box, the wet inner box had details ripped off the side and attached to the outer dry box.

Contacted matty for a replacement but being in Australia im not sure if they would want it sent back, ive taken pics so unfortunetly Granny is still hanging out in a wet box.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; February 1, 2013 at 04:20am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I was at Oz Trek 9 yesterday and the first guest for next years con was announced. Robert Duncan McNeil (Tom Paris in ST Voyager) and to MOTU fans as Kevin Corrigan from the 87 movie. Just thought you guys would like to know if you want to go and get the dvd signed which is what I'm planning to do . Melbourne 1 Feb 2014 Sydney 2 Feb 2014. http://www.firstcontactconventions.com.au/
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Netossa just arrived, looking at the invoice, this is the first time this year that a single figure has been shipped to me, shipping $13.75, total $38.75 Gulp, lucky I love this line

hey guys really wanna read the new mini comics as im a moc collector its a tease. ive tried the market place with no luck would a fellow aussie be able to sell me the 3 of them? cheers
    cade

D@mn it! I'm awake at 3am for the first time in months and no Ram Man. Very quick sell out. Don't s'pose anyone has a spare they want to sell me???