Page 287 of 291 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 7271

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-el View Post
    D@mn it! I'm awake at 3am for the first time in months and no Ram Man. Very quick sell out. Don't s'pose anyone has a spare they want to sell me???
    I missed out also

Anyone with an extra?

PM me

Cheers

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Sorry guys i cant help with Ram man but is anyone wanting to get rid of 2 TOD sorceress let me know. I need 1 moc and 1 loose.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, throwing it out there in hope, does anyone still have a Granamyr box they dont want and want to sell it to me. Im a moc collector and mine was destroyed, ive emailed matty and they want me to send it back via UPS, im not driving 385km (one way) to post it back and they will cover me up to $22.00 to send it back to the states so im checking here first. I only want the box in good condition. Thanks
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Anybody have their Ram Man yet
    I usually get the monthly package in the post before the next sale around 13-14th.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan View Post
    Anybody have their Ram Man yet
    I usually get the monthly package in the post before the next sale around 13-14th.
    I'm still waiting for mine to arrive....if it's not here by the end of next week I'll start to get worried.

I too am still waiting.
    A mate in Sydney recieved his Jitsu yesterday, and he bought it day of sale. That annoyed me a litte as I'm a subscriber and am still waiting for both Ram-Man and Jitsu.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Ram-Man and Jitsu just arrived
    Thank God they turned up, I was starting to sweat bullets

got my rammy and jitsu yesterday yay. did any of you guys get a strobo during early access i missed the boat big time there.

Quote Originally Posted by cade15 View Post
    got my rammy and jitsu yesterday yay. did any of you guys get a strobo during early access i missed the boat big time there.
    No way, missed out big time

Heroic Warrior
    I'm still waiting on rammy and jitsu. I did have to wait nearly 3 months for my rattlor and frosta to arrive, so I'm not stressed yet. The post office in Ballan is absolute rubbish so it wouldn't surprise me if it sits there for a week before they bother to deliver it to me. I missed strobo too but after calming down am not worried seeing how tod sorceress was sold off during matty's cyber monday sale. Like skeletor says in the movie "everything comes to he who waits"

My figures finally arrived! They are so much more impressive in person than they looked in pictures. I love them!
    Last edited by caine; March 21, 2013 at 03:52am.

King He-Man, Fang Man and Map just arrived , was faster than last month (by slow shipping method too), the map is a little bent up in corners from just being placed in shipping box

should see my map and fangman they are putrid. water damaged and bashed up. i have pics in the classics forum.
    Lucky my king he-man was all good

should see my map and fangman they are putrid. water damaged and bashed up. i have pics in the classics forum.
    Lucky my king he-man was all good
    Damaged items werent a thing of the past, if they were they were very rare. I recently recieved my Granamyr which was water damaged aswell, he is being returned soon.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Damaged items werent a thing of the past, if they were they were very rare. I recently recieved my Granamyr which was water damaged aswell, he is being returned soon.
    Yeah its just disappointing. and where does the water come into it, and how did you go about it with matty

Yeah its just disappointing. and where does the water come into it, and how did you go about it with matty
    Dont know about the water either, my emails to customer service were escalted to Brady and he authorises the returns, in my case anyway, he has told me that UPS will email the return label to me. Just sucks cause its a bit of a hassle as im on the mid north coast and the closest UPS depot is 5 hours plus away. Im heading north in a month so will drop it off then.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hi guys , are there any collectors here in Sydney that would like to catch up every now and then to talk MOTU???? I have lived here in Sydney for 7 years and have only meet 2 guys that collect????
    I have the power

I received the Castle Grayskull business card holder and the Prince Adam and Skeletor swords from Action Figure Express today. They had a deal going and I figured it would look good on my desk.

All I can say is WOW money well spent! Can't wait for the Grayskull statue to be released.

hey anyone going to supanova this weekend in melbourne i am, hopefully i can get some bargains

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Hi guys , are there any collectors here in Sydney that would like to catch up every now and then to talk MOTU???? I have lived here in Sydney for 7 years and have only meet 2 guys that collect????
    i would love to but im in Albury, thats a big drive to talk motu

hey anyone going to supanova this weekend in melbourne i am, hopefully i can get some bargains

- - - Updated - - -

i would love to but im in Albury, thats a big drive to talk motu
    Was going to Gold Coast Supernova but had to cancel, i thought the friday was all day but its only preview night and have a wedding on the saturday, will be too tired for the sunday. Gary Chalk (Man at arms 200x) was coming but he cancelled last minute.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Master of New Adventures!
    Congrats to all of Australia on an amazing Adam Scott win at The Masters today! What an exciting two-hole playoff. From what I understand, Adam Scott is a wonderful guy. At long last Oz has its own green jacket. Enjoy! I'm sure Greg Norman is pleased.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    This is a question for anybody with a sub(s) shipped via DHL. Has anybody had any problems with their figure(s) being shipped via DHL last month or this month? e.g clearance delays due to a quarantine check by the DAFF? Last month I had mine checked due to the contents inside being described as only "Toys" and not "Collectible Plastic Figurines" or Plastic Toys", the "Plastic" being the important bit, plus no commercial invoice . This month there is another delay since I checked the tracking today. The items were described as "Collectible Plastic Figurines" that was okay...so I called up and apparently it's because there was no commercial invoice provided! What the hell is DR doing! I got stung $47.30 for the check last time, I don't want to pay that again this time. I got into contact asap but there still seems to be a problem. I'll try calling early tomorrow and hopefully stop the check if possible...imagine paying $47.30 each month! and them checking your stuff all the time! My map was cut through last time and a couple of the figures packaging were roughly handled and was further penalised $47.30 for their troubles.
    Go Home And Be A Family He-Man!

I'm rolling thunder pouring rain
    I'm coming on like a hurricane Hordak
    My lightning's flashing across the sky
    You're only young but you're gonna die
    I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
    Nobody's putting up a fight
    I got my bell I'm gonna take you to Despondos
    I'm gonna get ya Hordak get ya

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Disguise View Post
    This is a question for anybody with a sub(s) shipped via DHL. Has anybody had any problems with their figure(s) being shipped via DHL last month or this month? e.g clearance delays due to a quarantine check by the DAFF? Last month I had mine checked due to the contents inside being described as only "Toys" and not "Collectible Plastic Figurines" or Plastic Toys", the "Plastic" being the important bit, plus no commercial invoice . This month there is another delay since I checked the tracking today. The items were described as "Collectible Plastic Figurines" that was okay...so I called up and apparently it's because there was no commercial invoice provided! What the hell is DR doing! I got stung $47.30 for the check last time, I don't want to pay that again this time. I got into contact asap but there still seems to be a problem. I'll try calling early tomorrow and hopefully stop the check if possible...imagine paying $47.30 each month! and them checking your stuff all the time! My map was cut through last time and a couple of the figures packaging were roughly handled and was further penalised $47.30 for their troubles.
    I go by the way of slow shipping, i did once however back in 2005 send items from San Diego back to myself in Aus and my Panthor box was opened and he was moved around, wasnt too happy about that as i wanted it MOC.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Congrats to all of Australia on an amazing Adam Scott win at The Masters today! What an exciting two-hole playoff. From what I understand, Adam Scott is a wonderful guy. At long last Oz has its own green jacket. Enjoy! I'm sure Greg Norman is pleased.
    Ha ha cheers mate. I watched the final two holes and history tells us that yet again another Australian was going to miss out.... however for once history was proved wrong! It made huge coverage on the news channels over here.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Tar mate. Sorry to here about what happened in the US today. What happened today with the bombings have kind of overshadowed his win somewhat, shocking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I go by the way of slow shipping, i did once however back in 2005 send items from San Diego back to myself in Aus and my Panthor box was opened and he was moved around, wasnt too happy about that as i wanted it MOC.
    Everything seems to be okay, no quarantine check and no bill because of it. I had no idea what was going on, first apparently there was no commercial invoice, then there was an electronic problem preventing my parcel from clearing, sheesh! receiving parcels from DHL last month and this month have turned me into a bit of a worrywart.
    Go Home And Be A Family He-Man!

I'm rolling thunder pouring rain
    I'm coming on like a hurricane Hordak
    My lightning's flashing across the sky
    You're only young but you're gonna die
    I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
    Nobody's putting up a fight
    I got my bell I'm gonna take you to Despondos
    I'm gonna get ya Hordak get ya

Master of New Adventures!
    This has been a difficult day for America. (Obviously, my congratulations on The Masters win certainly came well before the events of today.) As one American to one Australian, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your compassion in expressing your sorrow over the terrible events in Boston today. It's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Disguise View Post
    Tar mate. Sorry to here about what happened in the US today. What happened today with the bombings have kind of overshadowed his win somewhat, shocking stuff.

Everything seems to be okay, no quarantine check and no bill because of it. I had no idea what was going on, first apparently there was no commercial invoice, then there was an electronic problem preventing my parcel from clearing, sheesh! receiving parcels from DHL last month and this month have turned me into a bit of a worrywart.

hey guys i have a post in the classics marketplace would really like to deal with a fellow aussie so if you could check it out and help out that would be greatly apprciated
    Cheers