Page 292 of 293 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293 LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

Hi boys. Any Australian collectors out there chasing any vintage mint 100% complete figures or playsets let me know as I have a complete mint unplayed with collection up for sale and I am breaking it up to sell as well. I also have loads of mint G1 Transformers going up for sale
    I have the power

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hey, did you pre-order the trap-jaw statue, ive pre-ordered them all except he-man which im kicking myself now, also i agree with you the 200x trap jaw statue looks better.
    I'm thinking about it.... My favourite statue is the 200x Skeletor one... mine was destroyed from an earthquake.....

Anyone interested in a mint MOC MOTUC Heman.and Shera still boxed? I am selling
    I have the power

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    I'm thinking about it.... My favourite statue is the 200x Skeletor one... mine was destroyed from an earthquake.....
    Was that the Christchurch earthquake What do you think off the 1 to1 scale busts off he-man and skeletor Also i just got 4 bobble heads off ebay.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Are they the first release mate
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by cade15 View Post
    Are they the first release mate
    Hey, yeah the ones with he-man, skelly, orko and beasty, its taken me ages to get them. Ive got the smaller POP vinyl ones 5 in the set to which i prefer them more, was hoping another wave of those would be released. Do you have them?
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Was that the Christchurch earthquake What do you think off the 1 to1 scale busts off he-man and skeletor Also i just got 4 bobble heads off ebay.
    The 1:1 busts are interesting! Dunno about them as I'm motu fan of the 200x line and those busts were fantastic!

I was in a 6.7 earthquake on the North Island of New Zealand. My poor Skeletor statue was smashed into about 8 pieces.

Anyone got their subs yet What shipping options did you go, i went quarterly for the first time, i think the shipping is just getting too expensive for monthly even though i enjoyed recieveing new figures each month.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I went monthly for 1 sub,yes shipping is getting pricey so I stopped collecting other lines. I've subbed since the start so I thought I'd continue to the end

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan View Post
    I went monthly for 1 sub,yes shipping is getting pricey so I stopped collecting other lines. I've subbed since the start so I thought I'd continue to the end
    How do you get a subscription? I googled but can't find how to get the 2015 subscriptions (I've never had one so am a bit clueless )

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    How do you get a subscription? I googled but can't find how to get the 2015 subscriptions (I've never had one so am a bit clueless )
    Here you go
    http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/store?Action=DisplayHomeOffersPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=mattycol#.U8XLefmSya7

Has anyone ordered the skeletor or will be ordering the he-man life size bust Wondering what shipping would be. PCS says 300 to 500 dollars but others said cheaper.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey lorde trooper - too expensive mate. The shipping costs alone are crazy

Also lorde trooper whats your thoughts on the Battle Ram? If you're buying one let me know as I'd like to get one and we could split the shipping costs etc.
    Last edited by Viceroy; July 25, 2014 at 10:34am.

Hey lorde trooper - too expensive mate. The shipping costs alone are crazy

Also lorde trooper whats your thoughts on the Battle Ram? If you're buying one let me know as I'd like to get one and we could split the shipping costs etc.
    Sounds good, I'm ok with the ram, I really didn't want another man at arms especially at that price point to be honest I wasn't that excited to see the reveals not like last year when we saw two bad, modulock and so on. I like gwildor, always sort of have well never hated him and think he turned out pretty good, tung and eldor are sweet and bummed with the exclusive. What were your thoughts? Also what ball park do you think for the bust shipping from the states, I've been told around $180 to $200.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Widget
    I'll be grabbing a Battle Ram, that thing is amazing. Stupid price, and annoying to have another MAA, but it is too good to pass up.

Widget
    Hello again,

Anybody have the vintage Australian Battlesnax Chip bag and posters.

Will pay $600 now for the bag alone.

Thanks

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Naylor View Post
    Hello again,

Anybody have the vintage Australian Battlesnax Chip bag and posters.

Will pay $600 now for the bag alone.

Thanks

Paul
    Hey Paul, i have the bag and posters, not sure i want to depart with them, was telling the wife the amount for the bag and she just sees money but i see history with a toyline i love. I definetly have them though, do you collect all sorts of motu stuff or just merch
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Wowzers! Cant believe this old Thread is still pottering along! awesome! Been almost a year since I was in the .org! Time flies!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I barely visit this thread anymore. Sadly it's just a non event here, it's still going...barely. Sooooo many Oz ppl (myself included there for a while) have moved on from the .org forums. Sad really, I remember when this place (the Oz thread) was thriving little community with lots going on. Have they moved on to He-Man World? I dunno? I'm happy enough here. Good to know it's still around I guess...even if it is dying something of a slow death. You'll find me all across this board though, just never here on the page
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Sweet first time seen this thread

Shame it's died off so many good motuc releases at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure Oz View Post
    Sweet first time seen this thread

Shame it's died off so many good motuc releases at the moment
    So true. Mad for the minis myself. Just praying the sub goes through! Also wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Gwildor!
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerofGygor View Post
    I barely visit this thread anymore. Sadly it's just a non event here, it's still going...barely. Sooooo many Oz ppl (myself included there for a while) have moved on from the .org forums. Sad really, I remember when this place (the Oz thread) was thriving little community with lots going on. Have they moved on to He-Man World? I dunno? I'm happy enough here. Good to know it's still around I guess...even if it is dying something of a slow death. You'll find me all across this board though, just never here on the page
    Aaahh the memories..... Back when I joined The Org use to sell MOTU by the box load. You could buy as much as you want of the 200X line. Most of my collection was via the Org. Then came the con exclusives which Mattel would sell to the Org.....I went crazy!!!

Aaahh the memories..... Back when I joined The Org use to sell MOTU by the box load. You could buy as much as you want of the 200X line. Most of my collection was via the Org. Then came the con exclusives which Mattel would sell to the Org.....I went crazy!!!
    I remember the 200x days, good times here! Makes me happy and sad at the same time...I suppose that's just the way it is
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Anyone recieved their classics for this month yet
    Evil Army of the Horde!!