Page 100 of 292 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    PAGE 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
    Finally here

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    PAGE 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse my ignorance but where are we talking if not in this thread?

I've nearly finished a Filmation Hordak that I'm thinking about Ebaying. Just wanted to gauge interest. I'll post pics soon

lord trooper, is that $55USD per figure? That makes the postage $35USD, right? Ouch that's crazy. Does anyone use the $10USD postage option? How long does that take to arrive?

ajac71 and lorde trooper, I'll send you PM's tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    lord trooper, is that $55USD per figure? That makes the postage $35USD, right? Ouch that's crazy. Does anyone use the $10USD postage option? How long does that take to arrive?

ajac71 and lorde trooper, I'll send you PM's tonight.
    I think the figs work out about AU$75ea with the faster freight. Dear, but they are great figures and I stress out about them going missing with the slower freight

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post

Excuse my ignorance but where are we talking if not in this thread?

I've nearly finished a Filmation Hordak that I'm thinking about Ebaying. Just wanted to gauge interest. I'll post pics soon
    We are talking both here and the Australian Group

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    I think the figs work out about AU$75ea with the faster freight. Dear, but they are great figures and I stress out about them going missing with the slower freight
    It's a hell of a lot of money per figure! It almost equates to NZ$100 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    It's a hell of a lot of money per figure! It almost equates to NZ$100 each.
    It does not have to be that much. It depends on how many different figures you are buying at once, if you combine shipping with friends, how the dollar is going, etc.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Hey everyone, I just finished my first custom ever. Would love to know what you think. It's only a repaint - nothing too groundbreaking.

Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Hey everyone, I just finished my first custom ever. Would love to know what you think. It's only a repaint - nothing too groundbreaking.

Click Here
    Nice work! I really like the effect on the skin!

Looks fantastic He-Boy!

I'm still undecided about the subscription. I'm just not that in to Wun-darr (or the map) enough to want the sub. Do you guys think there will be any other special "bonuses" during the year which might convince me...?
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Looks fantastic He-Boy!

I'm still undecided about the subscription. I'm just not that in to Wun-darr (or the map) enough to want the sub. Do you guys think there will be any other special "bonuses" during the year which might convince me...?
    There will be other bonuses revealed later. The only bonus I want is a pre-order or first preference to get the bonus figures

Cheers!

I posted the same type of question here as well. I'm concerned with the inability to combine shipping too - I will be buying several figures (from other lines + MOTUC bonus figs) most months anyway, so I'm not sure if the sub is worth it for me - only because the monthly figure will be posted out separately and not with the rest of my figures.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

I still think Mattel jumped the gun when they announced the subscription. I don't think they even thought about the logistics and are now just trying to play catch up and hoping it all works out in their favour

Robzy, why is He-Ro missing from the Coming Attractions in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I still think Mattel jumped the gun when they announced the subscription. I don't think they even thought about the logistics and are now just trying to play catch up and hoping it all works out in their favour
    Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. At least I've still got 5 days to decide...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Robzy, why is He-Ro missing from the Coming Attractions in your signature
    Fixed! I've been a bit slack!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. At least I've still got 5 days to decide...
    I think Mattel will make the subscription worthwhile. I think they will fix the shipping issues. If they don't then all the people who got the 2010 subscription will be very vocal and it will discourage a lot of people and they will pass on the 2011 sub

Court Magician Randor_Triumphant's Avatar
    Hai guys!
    Im an aussie. this is my second post here(should of been my first, but that Skeletor figure was so awesome i had to comment right there and then).

As youse can tell by my name, my favourite character is Randor. The only MOTU figure i have in my room(more in the shed ) is the retro colors staction figure by NECA.

Im looking foward to the Greyskull movie(really glad Justin Marks got the boot), and im hoping a new game comes out soon...if any of you know anything let me know.

Cheers!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randor_Triumphant View Post
    Hai guys!
    Im an aussie. this is my second post here(should of been my first, but that Skeletor figure was so awesome i had to comment right there and then).

As youse can tell by my name, my favourite character is Randor. The only MOTU figure i have in my room(more in the shed ) is the retro colors staction figure by NECA.

Im looking foward to the Greyskull movie(really glad Justin Marks got the boot), and im hoping a new game comes out soon...if any of you know anything let me know.

Cheers!
    Howdy Randor, welcome aboard! Sorry I aint heard anything about a new Film, will hafta catch up with it one day!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Congrats L.T! I have and art book and two He-Ro's coming from SDCC. I will still get up and get more on the 3rd as I find myself wanting to get all the staff colours. I even bought a LED flashlight so I can check without opening the package
    Hi Gimporama, do you know if this worked, just got my He-Ros and i tried with an LED light but i couldnt see anything.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Filmation Hordak done. If anyone here is intertested, send me a PM. I wanted to offer him here before Ebaying him later on

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=175156

Click Here
    Nice work. The gloss is perfect for Leech

Hai guys!

Cheers!
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hi Gimporama, do you know if this worked, just got my He-Ros and i tried with an LED light but i couldnt see anything.
    Hey LT,

That's how I checked mine.

Put the package up to your face and have so the plastic front faces your right ear and the card back is to your left ear.

You should see through the plastic and be looking at the big join on the side of the staff, above and behind He-Ro's head. Just keep your head there and shine the light from the other side of the package, right beside the other side of the staff, and you should see the light shining through that join on the staff and be able to see what colour the gem is. I got one green, one purple so far.

Hey LT,

That's how I checked mine.

Put the package up to your face and have so the plastic front faces your right ear and the card back is to your left ear.

You should see through the plastic and be looking at the big join on the side of the staff, above and behind He-Ro's head. Just keep your head there and shine the light from the other side of the package, right beside the other side of the staff, and you should see the light shining through that join on the staff and be able to see what colour the gem is. I got one green, one purple so far.
    Hey Claw Guy 3, Hordak looks cool you did a really good job.

Hi Gimporama, just tried the light and ive got all reds, got 6 but i havent opened 1 as thats held for He-Boy (still in mailer), i opened 1 up and that was a red jewel also.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hi Gimporama, just tried the light and ive got all reds, got 6 but i havent opened 1 as thats held for He-Boy (still in mailer), i opened 1 up and that was a red jewel also.
    All reds?!?! Wow, I hope my last one is a red, hopefully it will be here this week.

All reds?!?! Wow, I hope my last one is a red, hopefully it will be here this week.
    I know pretty crazy, in a way i would had liked a green one but not to worry. I still think the feet look akward.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

My Three just arrived (well while I was at work) And they are all Green! Bugga! If anyone wants to trade just let me know!

Cheers AJ

Ps that Hordak is Superb! well done.
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; August 11, 2009 at 05:35am.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Hai guys!

Cheers!
    Welcome to the Aussie thread

And page 101