Page 104 of 292 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Subscriptions to Club Eternia?

Hey yo, I didn't realise there was an aussie thread - thats rad! - I missed out on the club eternia subscription, was wondering if anyone would have a spare subscription they could sell me?

I really dont wanna miss out on wundah-bread he-man ... if anyone can help me out... I would be ETERNIAlly grateful

cheers

-TRaP-JaW-

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Got tri-klops yesterday. I collect moc & its getting hard not to open these bad boys. They put the Glow ring & doom seeker in the pack so its upside down, I can't see the cool design on the ring.
    Looks like i'm going to have to buy another classics set to open, Damn You Mattel!!!

Can't wait to see the eternian towers on your map, Lorde tropper!!!

If anyone can help Above^^TRaP JaW with Club eternia , Very cool guy!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Hey yo, I didn't realise there was an aussie thread - thats rad! - I missed out on the club eternia subscription, was wondering if anyone would have a spare subscription they could sell me?

I really dont wanna miss out on wundah-bread he-man ... if anyone can help me out... I would be ETERNIAlly grateful

cheers

-TRaP-JaW-
    Sorry mate no good here, i got 2 subs but i only got the subs for wun-dar aswell 1 moc and one to open. I will have a spare eternian map so i could probably help you out there as i will only need to display one.

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Got tri-klops yesterday. I collect moc & its getting hard not to open these bad boys. They put the Glow ring & doom seeker in the pack so its upside down, I can't see the cool design on the ring.
    Looks like i'm going to have to buy another classics set to open, Damn You Mattel!!!

Can't wait to see the eternian towers on your map, Lorde tropper!!!

If anyone can help Above^^TRaP JaW with Club eternia , Very cool guy!!
    I just mapped out the track from eternia to the Fright Zone and Snake Mountain so have to glue it and rock it up first.

Just got Webstor in a few hours ago, pretty impressed actually, i opened up 4 mailers and every card was flat and not warped in any way, first time this has happened.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; September 21, 2009 at 12:09am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

cheers

-TRaP-JaW-
    Sorry Mate, wish I could help you, but I only got enough 2010 subs for myself, but if you wanted a 2009 sub, I could help you out!

good luck, cheers Aj
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Court Magician Randor_Triumphant's Avatar
    Hai guys!
    Just thought id let you know i got 'two' classics figures today, in the mail. Mer-man(from america) and Tri-klops.

So far i have only 3 figures(He-Ro being the third)...But my army is building Hopefully i get the Webstor i ordered soon.
    Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Randor_Triumphant View Post
    Hai guys!
    Just thought id let you know i got 'two' classics figures today, in the mail. Mer-man(from america) and Tri-klops.

So far i have only 3 figures(He-Ro being the third)...But my army is building Hopefully i get the Webstor i ordered soon.
    HI Buddy, If you are after Hordak, I should be able to help you out soon... I have a few arriving in the next week or so!
    Cheers AJ

[/CENTER]

Court Magician Randor_Triumphant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    HI Buddy, If you are after Hordak, I should be able to help you out soon... I have a few arriving in the next week or so!
    Cheers AJ
    Awesome, yeh dude keep me posted!

BTW guys, My Webstor arrived today...love it!
    Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded...

There's plenty of australian fans!
    Good to know.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Webstor Missing

I ordered 2 webstors from matty collector on the day he was released and they still havent arrived!! i can't remember what the deal was with shipping, but it cost 10 bucks - I got sent shipping confirmation and a tracking number, but the tracking number doesnt work on any site i've entered it into - When I log into the order history on matty collector it says Webstor is on a beach in brazil sipping tequila and watching scantily clad 200X Teela Full-Brazillian Variants frolicking on the beach!! ***!!! well actually it says... order: 34534 South America ?? hmmmmmm Anyone else still waiting on webstor??

The $10 shipping option takes from 4-5weeks to reach australia , so usually the week the next monthly figure goes on sale. the tracking number only works with the $50 shipping option but i'm not to sure why the order would say south america, maybe check your shipping address is correct on your order page. but webstor should arrive in the next week or 2.

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

I ordered 2 webstors from matty collector on the day he was released and they still havent arrived!! i can't remember what the deal was with shipping, but it cost 10 bucks - I got sent shipping confirmation and a tracking number, but the tracking number doesnt work on any site i've entered it into - When I log into the order history on matty collector it says Webstor is on a beach in brazil sipping tequila and watching scantily clad 200X Teela Full-Brazillian Variants frolicking on the beach!! ***!!! well actually it says... order: 34534 South America ?? hmmmmmm Anyone else still waiting on webstor??
    My two Webstors from the subscription arrived today. Damn I thought I only ordered one subscription.

sweet! hopefully mine came on the same boat as yours (via brazil) hehehe

@ Lorde Trooper - I can't find a link to this map i've heard mentioned - got a link?

@ Lorde Trooper - I can't find a link to this map i've heard mentioned - got a link?
    Eternia Lorde Trooper Style
    Last edited by skelehorde; October 12, 2009 at 08:20am.

With just days until the release of Teela and Zodak my Webstor has finally arrived.

I haven't been inclined to post much lately. I don't know what it is. I still love these figures but I just can't be bothered with any discussion, Anyone else get in a rut like this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Anyone else get in a rut like this?
    Hell yeah. I've been in a rut concerning the new figures. I havent purchased webstor & i won't be getting Zodak or Teela. I have been to ****** off at the fact i got ripped off 6 he-ro figures from a member on this board(not an aussie) & i have seen other threads where others have been ripped off on the boards, it's put me in a bit of a funk for the last 2 months concerning buying classics but as soon as Scare Glow goes on sale i'm sure i will get over it & will start buying & i will stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Hell yeah. I've been in a rut concerning the new figures. I havent purchased webstor & i won't be getting Zodak or Teela. I have been to ****** off at the fact i got ripped off 6 he-ro figures from a member on this board(not an aussie) & i have seen other threads where others have been ripped off on the boards, it's put me in a bit of a funk for the last 2 months concerning buying classics but as soon as Scare Glow goes on sale i'm sure i will get over it & will start buying & i will stop complaining.
    I can help you out with some He-Ro's if you still need

Getting ripped off can really put you in a negative mood concerning properties. It has happened to me before.

Thanks but that's cool. I paid for 7 & the dude sent 1. so ended up with a $300 he-ro figure, i could have bought a vintage custom He-ro for that price.

With just days until the release of Teela and Zodak my Webstor has finally arrived.

I haven't been inclined to post much lately. I don't know what it is. I still love these figures but I just can't be bothered with any discussion, Anyone else get in a rut like this?
    Totally. I have a few things that I get passionate about and my fave amongst them rotates. I find that if I invest alot into one of them, eventually I reach a burnout point. I hit one upon the demise of the stactions. I wouldn't worry about it, you'll be back. Seeing Scare Glow made me buy into MOTUC, so I'm sure that receiving him will re-energise you.

Skelehorde, that totally sucks. That sort of thing eats away at me so I totally understand where you are at. What sucks even worse is that this bad experience has impacted your enjoyment of MOTUC. I hope you don't regret not getting Webstor and others. I started late and kinda regret not getting some of the earlier figs. I am so glad they're doing refreshes.

You should name the culprit. If for no other reason than to prevent someone else getting ripped off.

BTW, no Webstor for me yet, but Tri-Klops turned up the day before Webstor went on sale so I'm not concerned.... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Totally. I have a few things that I get passionate about and my fave amongst them rotates. I find that if I invest alot into one of them, eventually I reach a burnout point.

That is exactly what I do. I am frequenting more of my other favour forums now as my mood and focus changes. From Marvel Universe to Comic Books.

It might also be that I am just not that excited by Teela and the recent releases. He-Ro was a figure I really wanted and so is Scareglow. The rest are just fillers

Ditto! im in that rut!

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Pretty weird, ive been having a 10min look around everyday or so but dont really post much at all, im sure that will change soon enough. I am looking forward to catching up on MSN, we need a few more folks then last time hey Aj.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I'll be on MSN thursday night. It will be nice catching up with everyone again

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post

You should name the culprit. If for no other reason than to prevent someone else getting ripped off.
    There has been a few threads about the seller. Most of you guys would know of the sdcc scal-por photo, that's the seller .
    Org contact:Hordack
    ebay name:nj302000 or Joel Thistle or Jesse/Jesus Quintero
    online store:Imperial Outpost Toys

Buying from this guy was one hell of puzzle.
    A few threads regarding.

Hordacks feedback

The infamous tale of of that reseller at SDCC - Hordacks story 1/2 down page

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Good luck to everyone staying up late (or early) tonight! This'll be an interesting one!

So with Day Light Savings, what time do they go on sale? 3am?