Page 105 of 291 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 7272

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    So with Day Light Savings, what time do they go on sale? 3am?

I have it worked out at 2:30am my time

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the time of release hit the link in my signature! Its gonna be at least 2.30 for me!!!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

4 mins to go...
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    4 mins to go...
    You forgot daylight savings Robzy. We still have an hour to go

Dammit... I just worked that out at the same time you posted!

Oh well - I guess I hurried home for nothing Now what should I do for the next hour...?
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    You forgot daylight savings Robzy. We still have an hour to go
    Yeah unfortunately, I'm nearly gone. Listening to some Amon Amarth atm, it's kind of helping.

If it was this time last month we would have already ordered

Join us on msn if you all want

Just about to go to bed but was wondering what the $22 postage was all about? I ordered 4 figs. Wasn't it $9.95 last time?

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    So with Day Light Savings, what time do they go on sale? 3am?
    Forgot about that, for some reason i thought they were on sale tomorrow morning, but all good. Got the Teelas and Zodaks i was after.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Just about to go to bed but was wondering what the $22 postage was all about? I ordered 4 figs. Wasn't it $9.95 last time?
    $9.95 for 2 figs, then goes up in price after that. Would be cheaper to order 2 lots of 2 figs, under $20.00. Sometimes by ordering more it costs more, i normally order 6 figs, this time i ordered 10 and it costs me more per fig to order 10 then it does to order 6.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

oh, that sucks. Is it the same for the faster shipping option?

I got two of each, but I think I only want one. I need to break that habbit.

Can anyone tell me, if you order 1 fig, do they box up the white mailer or put postage stamps directly all over the white mailer?

Postage is Lethal! which Is why Ive thought about maybe a few of us taking turns ordering for each other and getting a maximum of 6 figs each time with express postage, that works out to under $10 each and you get the figs in a week. the only downside is that we'd have to also then pay postage from the Aussie who ordered em once they arrived!

But With Goddess I am buying 2 and getting Express (because I REALLY dont trust int post at xmas season! I want tracking -and I want her for Xmas day!) And Ive alreday offered Anthony (Fallen) that I will get his Goddess as well, and since Im paying postage for myself, His will get here for free. If anyone else wants in let me know!lol. Cos if Im paying for express anyway, I may as well help some of you guys out!

Free express postage on Goddess!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; October 15, 2009 at 09:25pm.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

I also think sharing postage costs is a good idea; especially for thsoe of us in the same state (thay way there's no domestic postage). What happens though, if one of the figs has a gumby leg, or no paint on one eye or something Maybe figs have to be distributed before the white mailers are openend.

Do the melbournians here have a system in place yet?

motuc

Do the melbournians here have a system in place yet?
    Hey He-Boy - I'm in Hellbourne, richmond area - I'd be interested in going halves in 6 figures express post and share the shipping ... I've only been ordering 2 of each on the $10 deal - still havent got my webstors yet but I'm hopeful they will arrive next week...

I've already ordered 2 x Teelas - didnt get zodak - but if u wanna work something out for next month, let me know....

In the last couple of months I have been in a rut and haven't felt like posting much or discussing MOTUC in general. Hell, I still had Tri-Klops on his card because I couldn't be bothered opening him and setting him up in my display. I got Webstor earlier in the week and he sat in his box aswell.

I think I am getting out of the rut. I opened and displayed both figures, I am posting much more again and I feel refreshed. I honestly think it has alot to do with staying up all hours of the night waiting to order on the 15th/16th.

As strange as that is, and as much as we may hate it, I think that it has become a part of the collector experience. I didn't stay up for the Webstor release and I think that is why I got into the rut in the first place.
    Staying up all night for the release is a drug and I need my fix

Or my rut could also have something to do with the very average discussion topics on the main board

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Postage is Lethal! which Is why Ive thought about maybe a few of us taking turns ordering for each other and getting a maximum of 6 figs each time with express postage, that works out to under $10 each and you get the figs in a week. the only downside is that we'd have to also then pay postage from the Aussie who ordered em once they arrived!

But With Goddess I am buying 2 and getting Express (because I REALLY dont trust int post at xmas season! I want tracking -and I want her for Xmas day!) And Ive alreday offered Anthony (Fallen) that I will get his Goddess as well, and since Im paying postage for myself, His will get here for free. If anyone else wants in let me know!lol. Cos if Im paying for express anyway, I may as well help some of you guys out!

Free express postage on Goddess!

Yeah I will be taking Aj up on this offer. It is not exactly free postage because I still have to pay postage to get the figure to my place but it is still cheaper and quicker than getting it from Matty. Plus it is trackable. If Aj is ok with it I would like to do the same for the rest of the bonuses for next year. And for the He-Man re-release too if you are getting one Aj

I also think sharing postage costs is a good idea. What happens though, if one of the figs has a gumby leg, or no paint on one eye or something. Maybe figs have to be distributed before the white mailers are openend.
    I assumed the mailers would be sent out unopened. There should be no reason for the mailers to be opened. It keeps it fair and luck of the draw to get them 100% perfect, just like it is from Matty
    Last edited by TheFallen; October 16, 2009 at 10:23pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

Yeah I will be taking Aj up on this offer. It is not exactly free postage because I still have to pay postage to get the figure to my place but it is still cheaper and quicker than getting it from Matty. Plus it is trackable. If Aj is ok with it I would like to do the same for the rest of the bonuses for next year. And for the He-Man re-release too if you are getting one Aj

I assumed the mailers would be sent out unopened. There should be no reason for the mailers to be opened. It keeps it fair and luck of the draw to get them 100% perfect, just like it is from Matty
    Yep Thats cool buddy, I was gonna offer! and as for the mailers, Exactly! They are all taped shut in the factory so would remain that way, its no different to just ordering your own figs, you take the one(s) you paid for and open em. done! the others aint your concern! so you forward them on to the other members still factory sealed! all the luck of the draw!

Also I will get 1 He-Man in November and a skeletor with Goddess in December as well!

PS HAS anyone with the 2009 Sub had confirm from those Dropkicks at Matty that Teela is on her way? Cos Im getting worried, and dont want to Order three just to find that I end up with 8 again (like Webby!)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; October 16, 2009 at 11:08pm.

[/CENTER]

The only thing im concerned about with the white mailers is that with 2 different characters in each box how will you know if teela is inside or zodak is inside the white mailer.

Im wondering how many people around the world that are ordering both teela and zodak get the correct amont of figs.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    The only thing im concerned about with the white mailers is that with 2 different characters in each box how will you know if teela is inside or zodak is inside the white mailer.

Im wondering how many people around the world that are ordering both teela and zodak get the correct amont of figs.
    We would hafta go by the stock number on the front lower left of the boxe's(Webstor-P4024,Trike-P4017 etc)). But I get what you mean, I Dont trust Matty -which in any other scenario would make me quit buying from em- but they have me in a strangle hold!

[/CENTER]

-TRap-JaW- that sounds nlike a cool idea. Maybe we should see how many of us are interested and which state we are all in so that way no one misses out. Should we add to this list:

Melbourne:
    -TRap-JaW-
    He-Boy

Both Robzy and me are from Adelaide but I don't know if he is interested in sharing postage

Got Teela and Zodak today, havent had a chance to go through them yet, but i did open up a teela with my daughters and they went crazy.

I have to say teela is impressive, love the rosey cheeks but the head peg is a little too loose for me though. Zoar sits on her staff quite nicely.

Also i think the paint apps are getting alot better, the last 3-4 have been pretty good, man at arms to teela.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Congrats LT!
    I'm hoping mine arrives this week sometime...
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Hey Oz-Scott, i love that new masters pic. Looks awesome.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey Oz-Scott, i love that new masters pic. Looks awesome.
    Thanks man. I found it on my computer... I wanna say I scanned it from an 80's comic book (cos I know I have the ad somewhere), but it's low scan resolution tells me I prolly saved it off the net at some point... LOL.
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    We would hafta go by the stock number on the front lower left of the boxe's(Webstor-P4024,Trike-P4017 etc)). But I get what you mean, I Dont trust Matty -which in any other scenario would make me quit buying from em- but they have me in a strangle hold!
    Hey Aj, thanks for pointing that out. You know i never took any notice of the stock numbers.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Got Teela and Zodak today,
    Hey LT, How long did it take you to get a shipping notice? Took me a week, (tho I ordered the figures in the first 5mins of them going on sale) but my order on Matty still says "Order Unsubmitted"... My credit card has been charged... So it's been a week since I got my shipping notice, but nothings turned up. I'm trying not to panic, but Webstor and MAA took like 3 days to get here...
    Guess I'll sit tight for a few more days...

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?