Page 106 of 292 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 7289

Thread: Australians out there

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Hey LT, How long did it take you to get a shipping notice? Took me a week, (tho I ordered the figures in the first 5mins of them going on sale) but my order on Matty still says "Order Unsubmitted"... My credit card has been charged... So it's been a week since I got my shipping notice, but nothings turned up. I'm trying not to panic, but Webstor and MAA took like 3 days to get here...
    Guess I'll sit tight for a few more days...
    Not sure about the shipping notice, once i recieve the figs i delete the emails, i just checked the deleted file but my wife has cleaned that out too. Trying to remember i got the shipping confimation either thursday or friday that has just gone.

Have you checked the UPS tracking on the number provided? Should show you where they are. I dont like the sounds of the order unsubmitted though, but like you said you have been charged and recieved an shipping confirmation.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yeah, it just say "In Transit". I wonder if they could vague it up a little more... LOL

10:50 EDIT: I went further into my order on the UPS website and found that the parcel arrived 6 days ago at Mascot. Apparently they have been trying to call me but my number is invalid. (Dunno how cos it's been fine every other time..) Anyways, it's all sorted and I should have it tomorrow arvo.. Fingers crossed.

16:48 EDIT: My parcel just arrived!! WOO HOO!

Also, I check my phone number on the parcel and it's correct! Whoever at UPS was trying to call me doesn't know that you drop the 61 (country code) and replace it with a zero. Like I said, it's the same number as on my previous parcels and they all made it to me successfully. At least I know to be more diligent and check my tracking number in the future!
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; October 29, 2009 at 05:49pm.

Just won an auction yesterday on the UK ebayfor a snakemen mecha he-man and mecha skeletor, a snakemen beast man with a beast man insert NOT mer-man insert and claw attack stratos. Really happy with that purchase. I do have a claw attack stratos but the buy it now price was good with cheap shipping. The buyer had a heap of feedback asweel which always helps.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Nice Work LT! I really like the Mecha figures.. They're a bit silly lookin, but fun to play with.
    Speaking of, my Mecha Skeletor came with two left bottom claws, instead of a left AND right. Basically, the left fitted into the attachment on the right side, but then the maroon end piece couldn't clip into place cos the holes were on the wrong side... I ended up carefully drilling all the way thru the silver clip so the maroon end piece fits perfect. So, no-one would ever notice.

I was very proud of myself that day. LOL.

Hey guys

Just a notice to let everyone know that Lorde Trooper is great for any any transactions

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Yo,
    So who won the Webstor Blue gun this week off ebay?

i hope an Aussie won it.

I've looking for & wanting that one for years now, but that auction went for like $80 just for the gun. A bit to rich for my blood!

Any winners on Shocking for Melbourne Cup?
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Court Magician
    I was asleep during Melbourne Cup. Wouldn't have gone with Shocking anyway.

Nice Work LT! I really like the Mecha figures.. They're a bit silly lookin, but fun to play with.
    Speaking of, my Mecha Skeletor came with two left bottom claws, instead of a left AND right. Basically, the left fitted into the attachment on the right side, but then the maroon end piece couldn't clip into place cos the holes were on the wrong side... I ended up carefully drilling all the way thru the silver clip so the maroon end piece fits perfect. So, no-one would ever notice.

I was very proud of myself that day. LOL.
    Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Hey guys

Just a notice to let everyone know that Lorde Trooper is great for any any transactions
    Thankyou, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Yo,

i hope an Aussie won it.

I've looking for & wanting that one for years now, but that auction went for like $80 just for the gun. A bit to rich for my blood!

Any winners on Shocking for Melbourne Cup?
    Didnt notice the Webstor gun but did win the Black Grizzlor who is now in my glass cabinet.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yo,

i hope an Aussie won it.

Not me, but I do own one. Picked it up and weapons lot a few years ago. It was a VERY unexpected surprise! LOL.

weapons lot a few years ago. It was a VERY unexpected surprise! LOL.
    That's what i'm hoping for, i love when that happens.
    I got my varient mekaneck with salmon coloured armor & purple shorts skeletor in the same lot, i didnt even notice until i received the goods!!

I picked up a painted back Tung lasher this week for $19, Awesome week for varients on oz ebay.

Did anyone see the silver man-e-faces pistol?
    I've done some research & i think it belongs to a knock-off line called
    Flex-a-tron & apparently the figures in the line all came with the same pistol in Silver , Grey , Blue , Red(?) & Gold. If anyone has any info, LMK. i could only find the names of the figures.

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Did anyone see the silver man-e-faces pistol?
    I have a blue one of them too! It arrived in the same weapons lot as Webstors blue gun..

Awesome, from what i've seen in other threads the blue one is the rarest, then the gold. Great pics!

i just got hold of mosquitor with gun for $10. Now the one motu gun i'm missing is the webstor blue gun.

Is anyone excited about Scareglow's rebirth coming up?

Looks like one hell of a figure!

Is anyone excited about Scareglow's rebirth coming up?

Looks like one hell of a figure!
    I've been looking forward to Scareglow more then any other figure!! (Adora is in a very very close 2nd.)

I've been looking forward to Scareglow more then any other figure!! (Adora is in a very very close 2nd.)
    I agree, it's the only figure I'm going to buy!

Adora is going to kick ass! Can't wait for next years sub to kick in. with Adora & Kronis , that's 2 never before seen figures to start it all off. Then Wun-dar to look forward to, Who can be next?

I'm wanting Shadow weaver , Count Marzo , evil seed , Strongarm & any other evil villian they havent produced yet!
    They are all filmation owned & probably won't get done
    but there may be a chance......

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I'm wanting Shadow weaver , Count Marzo , evil seed , Strongarm & any other evil villian they havent produced yet!
    They are all filmation owned & probably won't get done
    but there may be a chance......
    Are marzo and evil seed Filmation? I thought they were MYP era?

Also Ive just watched all of the MYP series....WOW! now I get the love for it, im still not a real fan of the toys of the era, but the series could honestly make me ignore the minicomics cannon!!!

**Ps has anyone with Slow option, received Teela and/or Zodak yet?**
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; November 9, 2009 at 07:25am.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

AJ, mine turned up on Monday. I posted in the aussie section.

Viceroy, you may find that once you have Scareglow, you will want to get them all. I held out until I saw pics of Scareglow - I got He-Ro, then Tri-Klops, then MAA. Now I almost have them all.

slow option

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    **Ps has anyone with Slow option, received Teela and/or Zodak yet?**
    Not yet dude - still waiting on Teela ... my webstors didnt arrive until a week after i ordered Teela ... Think i'm gonna go express on the next order

update November 12, 2009 at 12:51pm:
    Teela just arrived from slow option - much quicker than webstor!!
    Last edited by -TRaP-JaW-; November 12, 2009 at 08:30pm.

A mate of mine sells a tonne of hotwheel cars and models etc for a living, he has ads in our local paper wanting to buy stuff, a lady called him with 2 big boxes of motu, he put me on to her and tomorrow at 9am im heading around to her place to check them out.

Will be pretty cool checking it out, she said they were her sons from many years ago and they have been in boxes for a long time. Will be exciting none the less.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    A mate of mine sells a tonne of hotwheel cars and models etc for a living, he has ads in our local paper wanting to buy stuff, a lady called him with 2 big boxes of motu, he put me on to her and tomorrow at 9am im heading around to her place to check them out.

Will be pretty cool checking it out, she said they were her sons from many years ago and they have been in boxes for a long time. Will be exciting none the less.
    I wonder if her sons are aware she is selling off their childhood

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I wonder if her sons are aware she is selling off their childhood
    Hell yeah! Id kill my Mum! (she did threaten it occasionally!)

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Let us know how ya go LT!!

Well i paid the lady a visit today and somewhat felt like i was walking into a toy store knowing there were new characters there but not knowing who to expect.

Anyway she did inform me that she was checking with her son if he wanted to part with them as they are only sitting in boxes. I told her that if they are only sitting in boxes he may aswell get rid of them. The husband asked me what i would pay, i went in with a low offer of $100-$150. I did say that if he wanted to keep them that i would be happy with that but they deserve to be displayed.

There was castle grayskull and snake mountain, battle bones, wind raider, bashasourous, battle ram, attack trak, strydor, spydor, battle cat, panthor, then there were 51 figures including screech and the jet sled also there was the weapons pack.

Most of the figures were in good condition and had there weapons, they were in little lunch bags.

Some of the figures were horde trooper, mosquitor, blast attack, king randor, ninja, original skeletor, battle armor he-man and skeletor, clawful, roboto (with full silver boots) beast man, terror claws skeletor, thunder punch heman, hurricane hordak. All of these figs were complete and in very good conditin.

I was driving away thinking you idiot should had said $200-$250 but you never know because i need a few of these figs because when i was a kid i never wanted more then 1 he-man, skeletor or hordak. She said that she would ring me as soon as she hears from her son, the offer wasnt much and should had been a little higher but there is room to come up. If he dosent want to part with the lot i said i will offer to buy some individual figs.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Wow, sounds like he had quite a collection.
    I have my fingers crossed that you score some great bargins!

Wow, sounds like he had quite a collection.
    I have my fingers crossed that you score some great bargins!
    Me too. Would be a great score for even $150.00, but see what happens, if they say no then i will come back with a higher offer.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!