Page 109 of 291 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 7269

Thread: Australians out there

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    AJ, now that you have Teela, what are your thoughts on her staff?
    I hafta admit that I really dont mind it, If anything I like that its got the bend.
    It Makes it different, in a rustic 'this staff is ancient' way! lol

I have more of an issue with her neck peg being too long, I was wodering about drilling the hole in her head deeper to compensate. also her sheild falling off constantly is bugging me!

I really expected Teela to blow me away, but I was more 'meh' about her, that may have a lot to do with the Subs screw up and all the bad press around her release that has tainted her.

However Scareglow was another matter, I was like a lil kid when He arrived!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

AJ, I hear you about the shield. At first I was worried about it being too tight and rubbing off the paint... The neck peg is too long, but I can live with it. Overall I really like the Teela fig - she's got her issues (neck, shield, staff, waist, dress, etc.), but it's all good. I'm really impressed with the face sculpt. The staff has grown on me but it looks weak. The 200X one looked really strong; she courld really kick some a** with that. The 200X one could be used for magic or fighting, the MOTUC one looks only good for magic.

-TRaP-JaW-, I might be getting 6 figs too . I said I would only get one each of the figs that I don't love, but so far I can't stop buying two of each. Maybe we can organise a combined purchase for Jan?

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    I'm guessing TYTUS ... both giants were up for sale last week on .org with REPRO boxes ... Man, if u did - ur one lucky bugger!! (although your wallet is probably a lot thinner !) hehehehe ... I wonder if those REPRO boxes would be a concern for the MOC/MIB collectors? I mean, dont REPRO boxes decrease the value of the REAL MIBs or something??

i think with the giants, the figures are sooooo rare, that the boxes would almost be non-existent, does anyone know how many TYTUS/MEGATOR MIB's actually exist?

He-Boy: I'm keen, but I'm ordering 2 of each so thats 6 figures - and i think the max is 10, so if you only need 4 or less then we can work something out no probs - let me know

Ok, heres the thing, i havent replied to this post yet, i wanted to see what doubles i had in my room. I have a spare 2003 Dream Halloween Power of Fear comic book up for grabs, also to the winner will be a 2nd comic book that will be kept a surprise.

All you have to do is make a guess to what im getting for xmas, it is motu related, it is hard to come by and i might be the only Australian to have one (as ive wanted one for years now, i paid off my house a couple of years back and said now im going to buy it and never did, then bought another house but aside with the mortgage i have bought it) the first correct guess will win, for example (just to make it clear) if Aj makes the correct guess/post before say Oz-Scott then Aj will win.

To TRaP JaW and Oz-Scott, you can either guess again or re-submit your guesses its up to you. At the end of the day i thought id reward the winner with a small surprise just to have a bit of fun and something different. Also this is just for the Aussies or Kiwis that visit this thread. I will show everyone a pic on xmas day/boxing day (most likely xmas day). Also i will cover the postage cost so now one will be out of pocket. Goodluck.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; December 1, 2009 at 01:00am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Lorde Trooper's Xmas Gift

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... Now i'm stuck - do i go with my gut and say TYTUS cos if I was gonna want something for years and wait to pay off my mortgage to do it, i'd want that sucker to be RARE & BIG !! but, on the other hand, those giants look a bit out of place in a MOTU collection IMO - but LEO FAKER MOC is way kooler and RARE TOO! hahahah so after careful consideration, i'm gonna go on a tangent and guess: BATTLE CAT RIDE-ON PLAY THING!! and if i'm right, forget the prizes, I'm comin to your joint on chrissy day!!! Beers n Battlecat !! HELL YEAH

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... Now i'm stuck - do i go with my gut and say TYTUS cos if I was gonna want something for years and wait to pay off my mortgage to do it, i'd want that sucker to be RARE & BIG !! but, on the other hand, those giants look a bit out of place in a MOTU collection IMO - but LEO FAKER MOC is way kooler and RARE TOO! hahahah so after careful consideration, i'm gonna go on a tangent and guess: BATTLE CAT RIDE-ON PLAY THING!! and if i'm right, forget the prizes, I'm comin to your joint on chrissy day!!! Beers n Battlecat !! HELL YEAH
    Congrats on having the first guess, i guess we will see if you are the winner in 24 days.

-TRaP-JaW-, his guess is Battle Cat Ride On Thing.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Not long till The King makes his return.

I can't wait for Randor & i hope to see his Queen Marlena in the not to distant future...

At first i was'nt to keen on getting The Goddess but as it gets closer, the excitement builds...

& finally The original Skeletor. Keldor & Randor are ready to battle!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Postage Query

Howdy Gang, was just wondering if anyones ordered 6+ figures using 'express' post? Looks like I will need at least 7 of the december releases (2 randors, 3 Goddesses and 2 Skeletors) and wanted to know what the jump was on postage for the extra fig.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Howdy Gang, was just wondering if anyones ordered 6+ figures using 'express' post? Looks like I will need at least 7 of the december releases (2 randors, 3 Goddesses and 2 Skeletors) and wanted to know what the jump was on postage for the extra fig.
    It goes from 6 figs $50.55 US to $71.05 US for 7 figs.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    It goes from 6 figs $50.55 US to $71.05 US for 7 figs.
    Ye Gods! I think I'll just get two orders, one Skeletor via snail mail!

[/CENTER]

Ye Gods! I think I'll just get two orders, one Skeletor via snail mail!
    I can do my own order if its easier for you instead of you doing the second order

I'd rather not put you out

Ok, did you guys know your pics are referenced in Wiki? I just unpacked my eternia and googled some instructions, it took me to wiki and wiki took me to page 79 of this thread!!!

nice work boys!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternia_Playset

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I can do my own order if its easier for you instead of you doing the second order

I'd rather not put you out
    Tell ya what, since I only want to look at Re-issue skelly MOC, just to see the updated face paint, how about if I just order 1 (yours) and if I can open the white mailer, look at him then send him to you, we both win!
    what do ya think?
    that way we only get 6 figs! (My two randors, My two goddesses and your Goddess and Skelly)

Lemme know!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; December 6, 2009 at 02:52am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

Tell ya what, since I only want to look at Re-issue skelly MOC, just to see the updated face paint, how about if I just order 1 (yours) and if I can open the white mailer, look at him then send him to you, we both win!
    what do ya think?
    that way we only get 6 figs! (My two randors, My two goddesses and your Goddess and Skelly)

Lemme know!
    That works for me. I do not have a problem with that

And here we are, nearly 1000 posts and one crappy phone pic later, my modest MOTUC collection

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    That works for me. I do not have a problem with that

And here we are, nearly 1000 posts and one crappy phone pic later, my modest MOTUC collection
    Modest nothin! You'll soon have Skelly and Beasty then your up to speed! Plus you have Purple stone He-ro open! I finally got one, but hes SDCC and stayin MOC. but hes there!lol

As for the next order -Cool! I dont want to collect 'Re-issues' so it works great (Im gonna sell the He-man I got for cost soon!) Im just weird, and like to see the differences up close!the comparison between the two he-men is noticible, but Im fine with old allergy face!

And Here after spending 10 months in peices in a box in a dodgy old shed 600kms away is my humble eternia! was so much fun setting it up again......No idea at all where Im gonna put it but, well thats half the fun of owning it! hehe
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; December 6, 2009 at 04:45pm.

[/CENTER]

I started on MOTUC after seeing a pic of Webstor

I joined he-man.org in time to get Hordak from Matty Collector (my first experience doing so)

My first post was right here in this thread so I thought it would be appropriate making my 1000th post right here where it all began

This is a big thing for me because I am not active in many forums and this is the first time for me to ever reach 1000 posts

It has been great discussing MOTU/C (and everything else) with all of you here in this thread and throughout the board. Heres to another 10 000 posts

Looking good AJ! You need a coffee table from Ikea like I had to get
    My wife should be sending you those bits today. I included a CD as well with the sticker and instruction scans.

Hey Oz-Scott, I was looking up stuff for Eternia and this thread is linked from Wikipedia on the subject! Looks like the picture swap you and I did ages ago is famous! Now everyone can see my ignorance and the Speed Racer cup incident.

We're the second link towards the bottom of the page:

Ok, did you guys know your pics are referenced in Wiki? I just unpacked my eternia and googled some instructions, it took me to wiki and wiki took me to page 79 of this thread!!!

nice work boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Hey Oz-Scott, I was looking up stuff for Eternia and this thread is linked from Wikipedia on the subject! Looks like the picture swap you and I did ages ago is famous! Now everyone can see my ignorance and the Speed Racer cup incident.

SNAP! lol, looks like we've both Googled Eternia this week!

[/CENTER]

SNAP! lol, looks like we've both Googled Eternia this week!
    Ah! I missed your original message AJ!

AJ, that looks like you have a Euro Grayskull Tower and Viper Tower! See how they have the extra paint apps?

Yeah doing research. I had so many weapons for so long I wasn't sure how many were supposed to come with the set, but I didn't see that wiki page when I looked over a year ago.

It would be nice if Fisto could post some pictures of his also.
    Last edited by Gimporama; December 8, 2009 at 08:47pm.

AJ, that looks like you have a Euro Grayskull Tower and Viper Tower! See how they have the extra paint apps?
    Awesome...um please explain? (next time your on MSN will hafta ask ya!)

Ps, All this Eternia Talk has reminded me of one of my biggest Eternia questions! Has anyone here actually seen the box in person? Because I have huge issues picturing how big it must be! Does anyone have the measurements of the box? (the pics on ebay NEVER have anything in shot to give it scale!)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; December 9, 2009 at 08:36am.

[/CENTER]

I remember seeing the box in a toy shop back in the day. It looked huge - but then again, so did the Grayskull box. It was definitely bigger than Grayskull though.

Haha - How funny's that! LOL.
    And my Eternia was incomplete at the time of those pics!
    I REALLY need to take some new pictures, but it just seems like such a huge task setting it all up. lol.
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Has everyone got their Scareglow and/or HM yet? Mine haven't turned up

Express or regular shipping?
    Express, I would think he'd be here by now. (Check the UPS tracking site)
    Regular, I would guess another week or two...
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Im Pretty sure 'the fallen's havent turned up yet either, My 'Snail mail' ones usually rock up the week of the next figs release or a few days after!

[/CENTER]

Im Pretty sure 'the fallen's havent turned up yet
    And you would be correct

I am hoping it will turn up this week. I am so looking forward to Scareglow

Hey guys!
    Check out New Battle Cat pics, plus carded Trap Jaw and Wun-Dar:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181127

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?