Page 111 of 292 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    I fell asleep, by the time I got to the comp I got em' all in the basket, then got the Increment Message, after 40 mins I got thrugh but Skeletor has gone! I had him in the basket.

***!!!!

I got Randor & Goddess Buddy, but Ive missed 'Fallens' Skeletor! Did he get one??
    I'm not sure about Skeletor, we only discussed the Goddess.

I got Randor & Goddess Buddy, but Ive missed 'Fallens' Skeletor! Did he get one??
    I am a paranoid person when it comes to the 15th. I hadn't seen you anywhere so I made a second order. So I got a Skeletor, all is good aj

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am a paranoid person when it comes to the 15th. I hadn't seen you anywhere so I made a second order. So I got a Skeletor, all is good aj
    Thank god for your Paranoia! I was hopin like hell you had ordered one when I wasnt here!!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Thank god for your Paranoia! I was hopin like hell you had ordered one when I wasnt here!!!
    The only thing I miss out on is the express postage

So what happened to you? Couldn't wake up?

That was pretty stressful last night. I started on MOTUC with Tri-Klops, so I missed all of those early RSOD days.

Waking up at 4am was a killer.

With He-Man and Skelly selling out again so fast, surely they will have to do at least a third run of them.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    That was pretty stressful last night. I started on MOTUC with Tri-Klops, so I missed all of those early RSOD days.

Waking up at 4am was a killer.

With He-Man and Skelly selling out again so fast, surely they will have to do at least a third run of them.
    Just out of curiosity, why were you so late to the MOTUC line?

I just got home from work and checked my email - I received my confirmation email at 4:02am.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I just got home from work and checked my email - I received my confirmation email at 4:02am.
    My confirmation was at 4:17am ... I noticed they must've opened up a bit early cos at 3:56 i went for a p#i*s*s#, and when i got back n refreshed the page the cart was open, i wasn't full of beer so I know it didnt take 4 mins to take a slash

Just out of curiosity, why were you so late to the MOTUC line?
    It was a mixture of things. I LOVED the stactions and was angry that MOTUC took their place. I also didn't want to get into another toyline. Then picture after picture of MOTUC came through and I started to pay more attention; but it wasn't until SDCC (where they showed Adora, Moss Man, etc) that I thought I'd get one or two to see what I thought.

I remember seeing Hordak and thought he looked cool. That's when I was first tempted to put in an order. It was actually He-Ro that made me decide to buy (which is weird cos I never really liked him), but I took so long to get my act together that I missed him and had to get him from a fellow aussie here. So tri-Klops was my first Matty order. Now the only ones I am missing are Beast Man, Faker and Grayskull (that is, providing that my Nov and Dec orders show up!).

Now I love MOTUC! So much so that I would still collect the line even if the stactions came back. I still think I prefer the stactions though.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    It was a mixture of things. I LOVED the stactions and was angry that MOTUC took their place. I also didn't want to get into another toyline. Then picture after picture of MOTUC came through and I started to pay more attention; but it wasn't until SDCC (where they showed Adora, Moss Man, etc) that I thought I'd get one or two to see what I thought.

I remember seeing Hordak and thought he looked cool. That's when I was first tempted to put in an order. It was actually He-Ro that made me decide to buy (which is weird cos I never really liked him), but I took so long to get my act together that I missed him and had to get him from a fellow aussie here. So tri-Klops was my first Matty order. Now the only ones I am missing are Beast Man, Faker and Grayskull (that is, providing that my Nov and Dec orders show up!).

Now I love MOTUC! So much so that I would still collect the line even if the stactions came back. I still think I prefer the stactions though.
    I was exactly the same, my first figure was Stratos and i bought him for $50.00 from ebay, i really was shattered when the stactions came to an end and what made it even worse was that they showed off Kahn and Faker, just teasing us in a way. I really wanted a staction 2pk and that Faker. The stactions was a line that suited me, i dont move my figures around too much so the one pose from the stactions was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I got 1 Skelly and 2 Goddess figures.
    They were live about 3mins early for me... Took about 30 seconds of "red screen refresh" to process my payment, but it went thru..
    I missed out on my Skelly aswell, i should had logged in earlier but didnt think there would be any dramas as KR and GG arent like a Scareglow or anything, but ive learnt from that mistake for next month.

Also got my xmas present on monday after being posted on the 23rd of november, you wouldnt believe it the box was smashed in, styrofoam everywhere, 2nd time now ive had my boxes totally smashed in. Luclily i got my wife to inspect it and there is no damage to it, im not looking at it until the 25th as hard as it is knowing its in the cupboard, the main thing that its not damaged. Just a few scratches on it. Hint Hint.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; December 16, 2009 at 03:20am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Got 2 of Skeletor, 2 of Godess and 1 of Randor.

Not sure what I'll do with the extra Skelly (I already had one). I may keep him to trade on for someone I didn't get. I'm going to get 2 of each from here on in, one to open one to keep boxed. I don't care for Randor so I only bought one of him.

Does any one have a MOC Zodak? I'm starting a MOC collection and the rest I seem to be able to get no problems except for Zodak. I know he will never get a re release

Does any one have a MOC Zodak? I'm starting a MOC collection and the rest I seem to be able to get no problems except for Zodak. I know he will never get a re release
    Man I wish you said this last week. I just had my spare sell for $16 on ebay. I really thought I'd at least get my money back for him. Oh Well.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Man I wish you said this last week. I just had my spare sell for $16 on ebay. I really thought I'd at least get my money back for him. Oh Well.
    Damn, that sucks. I would've atleast paid you $17

If I knew I was going to be a MOC collector I would've ordered myself another one. I thought he would still be plentiful. I seem to be covered for all the other figs I need MOC except for Zodak

Court Magician
    Does anyone have a spare Tri-Klops for sale? Loose would be fine too. I was on vacation when he went on sale and missed out completely due to lack of net access...

I think us late starters share a similar story. I didn't start with the line because I hated the red on He-Man's eyes. I just couldn't stand them. But Skeletor looked awesome and it nearly won me over. But how could I start a line where I hated the main character?. I saw pics of certain figs in passing but didn't take much notice, all because of He-Man.

It wasn't until I saw pics of Webstor that I thought, ok lets have a look at this line. Then I saw the pics for Hordak and found out he was next in line to be released
    That was all it took. I joined up here and I have been loving it ever since. I honestly believe this is the best toy line to come along in over 15 years

Long Live MOTUC
    Last edited by TheFallen; December 16, 2009 at 08:53am.

Hey guys
    I thought this thread was being abandonded? I'm glad to see it's still going strong.

Anyone got a spare MOTUC Faker to sell or trade? Loose would be fine. PM me

Hey, I want Faker too!

TheFallen and foor, I have a spare Tri-Klops and Zodak. I have been buying two of each (don't know why) but I don't think I am going to keep them all.

I will have a look at them tonight and if I don't have an emotional bond with them , I will set them free.

In an ideal world, I would love to have two of everything (1 open and 1 MOC), but I don't havwe the room so I am planning on only keeping my faves on card.

Speak of which; I am starting to stress out - where is my Scareglow???!!!

I think us late starters share a similar story. I didn't start with the line because I hated the red on He-Man's eyes. I just couldn't stand them. ..
    Yeah, HM didn't win me over, and I wasn't a big enough fan of Grayskull to be excited by him. And the loss of scale in MOTUC put me off. I think it is working ok so far, but I'm interested to see how characters like Whiplash look in MOTUC. He was perfect in 200X.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I was exactly the same, my first figure was Stratos and i bought him for $50.00 from ebay, i really was shattered when the stactions came to an end and what made it even worse was that they showed off Kahn and Faker, just teasing us in a way. I really wanted a staction 2pk and that Faker. The stactions was a line that suited me, i dont move my figures around too much so the one pose from the stactions was fine...
    Now, a Whiplash staction would be AMAZING! I agree with you - I, too, was shattered by the cancellation of the staction 2-pack.
    Last edited by He-Boy; December 16, 2009 at 08:26pm.

Hey, I want Faker too!

TheFallen and foor, I have a spare Tri-Klops and Zodak. I have been buying two of each (don't know why) but I don't think I am going to keep them all.

I will have a look at them tonight and if I don't have an emotional bond with them , I will set them free.

In an ideal world, I would love to have two of everything (1 open and 1 MOC), but I don't havwe the room so I am planning on only keeping my faves on card.
    That is what I am starting to do. I love the look of the figs MOC. I will be all over Zodak if you are going to give him up. Keep me posted, and thank you.
    Speak of which; I am starting to stress out - where is my Scareglow???!!!
    Still no Scareglow or He-Man for me. I am really worried now. They are seperate orders so I hope both eventually arrive

That is what I am starting to do. I love the look of the figs MOC. I will be all over Zodak if you are going to give him up. Keep me posted, and thank you.

Still no Scareglow or He-Man for me. I am really worried now. They are seperate orders so I hope both eventually arrive
    Still no Scareglow for me today either. This Australia Post strike better not be slowing him down

I think I have a spare Tri-Klops. will hafta check!

[/CENTER]

Court Magician
    Thanks He-Boy and Ajac71, if either of you could help me with Tri-klops, I'll owe you bigtime!

I'm also missing the earlier figures before Hordak, (Stratos, Merman, Beastman, Faker, MAA) but I know they will be re-released again soon.

I've also been buying two of almost every figure just in case someone else gets a late start and needs to play catch up. I originally planned to keep one MOC and one to open, but running out of space in my house is making me reconsider...

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Thanks He-Boy and Ajac71, if either of you could help me with Tri-klops, I'll owe you bigtime!

I'm also missing the earlier figures before Hordak, (Stratos, Merman, Beastman, Faker, MAA) but I know they will be re-released again soon.

I've also been buying two of almost every figure just in case someone else gets a late start and needs to play catch up. I originally planned to keep one MOC and one to open, but running out of space in my house is making me reconsider...
    I have plenty of spare stratos's.

[/CENTER]

Court Magician
    I have plenty of spare stratos's.
    I do want! I'll send you a PM.

Hey Fellow Australians! wondering if anyone has 2 or 3 spare He-ro moc figures they could sell me?