Page 12 of 292 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Did you guys see this ebay.com.au AUCTION ?
    $1,200.00?
    BWHAHAHAHA!
    I think the seller would be lucky to get $120.00 for that lot.

Is that guy for real!!
    Tell him his dreaming!

My frightzone arrived on the weekend, the reason for the massive delay was because the seller put my address as 170 rather than 120 - lucky the post office new who I was, lol!
    That means I have officially never lost anything in the post, so don't stress viceroy, I'm sure your stuff will turn up!

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Did you guys see this ebay.com.au AUCTION ?
    $1,200.00?
    BWHAHAHAHA!
    I think the seller would be lucky to get $120.00 for that lot.
    I dont know i think he would be lucky to get $350'ish
    with snake mt @ $100
    the vec's @ $30each and battle bones $50
    figs @ $10 each we have to watch see what he gets?...
    thats what my value is set at any ways.

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy
    I dont know i think he would be lucky to get $350'ish
    with snake mt @ $100
    the vec's @ $30each and battle bones $50
    figs @ $10 each we have to watch see what he gets?...
    thats what my value is set at any ways.
    You are dreaming. No way will he get that - a mint unbroken battle bones wont fetch $50 let alone one with snapped parts!
    $100 for snake mountain!

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankos
    You are dreaming. No way will he get that - a mint unbroken battle bones wont fetch $50 let alone one with snapped parts!
    $100 for snake mountain!
    no i ment if all were in good cont, you could get that ive seen them fetch that price, not that i would pay that, my snake mt was $30-50 inc post (working plus 2 talon fighters one in good ocnt) grey skull $20
    i never pay that much i'd pay $50 snake and 60 for all vec's and bones together
    still not a 3rd of his price.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    Is that guy for real!!
    Tell him his dreaming!
    yeah I agree $1200...what planet is this guy from? Anyway would you be prepared to pay that much for an item from ebay? To pay that much we are talking hand delivery!! nahh think I want a Faker instead!

Greyskull commercial

I saw an ad on channel seven on saturday morning for castle greyskull at about 9:30 a.m. This is the first ad i've ever seen on t.v. in Australia. A little late, but still very cool to see.

Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jakes12
    I saw an ad on channel seven on saturday morning for castle greyskull at about 9:30 a.m. This is the first ad i've ever seen on t.v. in Australia. A little late, but still very cool to see.

Regards Jake
    I don't understand why they don't show the ads on Channel 10 during the the actual MotU cartoon!!

I don't understand why they don't show the ads on Channel 10 during the the actual MotU cartoon!!
    They have been showing the commercial during the cartoon, on Cartoon Network. At any rate, the fact that they are screaning the cartoon on free to air, as well as a toy commercial, is good news. It is also great to see the Pay-TV, industry is backing it up.

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Last edited by Fisto; October 4, 2004 at 10:59am.
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    only going what i have read on here its only available overseas so far, but
    who knows we might get it.......maybe
    Just picked up new repaint of skeletor (in red) down at kmart, they also had King Hiss and Kobra Kahn, this is in Canberra so i take it they will be at other kmarts around Oz, get down there!

really thats awesome will have to check it out, was in a k-mart this morning but they had nothing, will have to keep looking

Do we have rattlor?
    I need to buy a new one!

i did not see any there, but may be
    thats all that was there, i don't know when they arrived , i dont go in there alot, so maybe they had more but were sold, i got the last red repaint skeletor, there were 2 each left of kobra kahn and King Hiss

Thorne
    So we're getting the next assortment already?! Awesome! Hope this means we get SA He-Man...

killjoy
    I missed out on skeletor same collector was down there and grap a lot of them Thanks for the heads up oz cap he-fan got khan and hssss atleased.

Anybody see "Sunrise" this morning? They had the US Entertainment guy talking about John Woo directing a new MotU movie! Maybe it's gonna happen after all...

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Anybody see "Sunrise" this morning? They had the US Entertainment guy talking about John Woo directing a new MotU movie! Maybe it's gonna happen after all...
    Yea! Now is this because they are making a new Transformers movie (live action)?Copy cats Don't matter I'll see both flicks anyway. Im wary who will be He-Man etc.
    Sorceress
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

killjoy
    I hope its better than the last heman movie not that it was too too bad then again ive only watch'd it once.

yep i saw that on sunrise, looks like it will happen, yeah i only saw the movie when i was kid and i rememebr wondering where the hell is Orko
    havent seen repaint skeletor down this way yet, checked today,
    picked up a 4 pack TMNT figure set at Big W today so any TMNT fans check it out.

bummer, I usually have sunrise on in the background in the mornings, but didn't bother this morning!

Has anyone in Vic seen the new wave yet (with blood skelly, etc.)?

I watched most of season 2 tonight (on VCD). There are some really cool episodes (and some real shockers). The Spit Bull looks as wrong in the cartoon and it does as a Toy. "Web of evil" was really disappointing, but "Of machines and men" was really, really bad.

On a more positive note, "the last stand", "Out of the past" and "the price of deceit" were all awesome. The only thing I didn't like about these stories is that Evil Lyn double crosses Skeletor to bring back King Kiss AND Hordak. It worked the first time, but was a bit lazy the second time around.

Maybe when (or IF) we get these episodes on tv, we should start an "aussie talkback thread" (LOL)
    Last edited by He-Boy; October 6, 2004 at 10:04am.

Haephestus
    Has anyone seen the new assortment in Brisbane at all?

Also does anyone know what the Two-Badd figure looks like? Is it a new re-paint or the inversed colours repaint that was previously released?

And one more, it is correct both K-Mart and Target are getting in the new assortment?

Cheers,
    Haeph.

P.S. "The Power of 3" have you heard about series 2 of Charmed figures from SOTA based on their Valkyrie costumes? And Leo as well (but not yet known whether he'll be civilian clothed, gladiator or both).

SOTA have mentioned a possible series 3 in 2005, and "super-hero" Charmed Ones would be a good way to go.

Web of evil was arguably my favourite episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus
    Has anyone seen the new assortment in Brisbane at all?

Also does anyone know what the Two-Badd figure looks like? Is it a new re-paint or the inversed colours repaint that was previously released?

And one more, it is correct both K-Mart and Target are getting in the new assortment?

Cheers,
    Haeph.

P.S. "The Power of 3" have you heard about series 2 of Charmed figures from SOTA based on their Valkyrie costumes? And Leo as well (but not yet known whether he'll be civilian clothed, gladiator or both).

SOTA have mentioned a possible series 3 in 2005, and "super-hero" Charmed Ones would be a good way to go.
    The two Bad being sold is the repaint (blue and purple)

killjoy
    just did the rounds no new stuff at big w (heaps of man@arms a dozen or so)or david jones (at all) didnt pick up two-bad wish'd i did only saw 1 too.
    'last stand' was cool hell there all great.