Page 123 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    PLEASE HELP, anyone have either a carded or loose/complete (preferred) skeletor i could buy from them, if i cant that means i have to get snail mail for him. Its bad enough i have to get the subs via snail mail. If anyone has a spare skeletor id really appricate it.
    I have one spare carded that I was planning on selling or trading. Let me know if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    I just got shipping confirmation for my three parcels Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

Fallen, Your Beauty,Beast and Buff dude are on their way!!
    That is some great news. I can't wait

I think I will open the ones I get on your priority postage and leave my snail mail ones MOC because there is no way I can be in possession of these figures for 4-5 weeks and not open them

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    That is some great news. I can't wait

I think I will open the ones I get on your priority postage and leave my snail mail ones MOC because there is no way I can be in possession of these figures for 4-5 weeks and not open them
    Did you get the tracking details I sent you?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Did you get the tracking details I sent you?
    Yep. I will be watching

Widget
    Hey theFallen, I've tried to send you a pm in regards to your trade list, particularly you ML Jigsaw figure. My pm's have gone all screwy and they don't seem to be going through. I was wondering if he was still available?

Thanks,

NiteOwl

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!

Vintage instructions scanned!!!!!!!!!

Hey, thought i would post all the vintage instructions & custom comic if interested, just look through my photobucket.Skelehordes photobucket
    , just right click the instruction & save image. hi-res ,so you can zoom in.

Also here are my scareglows & musashi toys hordesmen set..

Last edited by skelehorde; January 20, 2010 at 07:45pm.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

ADORA Is here! and shes stunning! The face is gorgeous! Ive taken pics but our Card reader in the comp is playing up! Damnit!

[/CENTER]

ADORA Is here! and shes stunning! The face is gorgeous! Ive taken pics but our Card reader in the comp is playing up! Damnit!
    What!?!?! That has to be a record! I'm so jealous.... I'll just go back to looking at Randor.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    What!?!?! That has to be a record! I'm so jealous.... I'll just go back to looking at Randor.....
    awww. she actually arrived yesterday, but I wasnt home so had to wait til today to pick her up! Trust me she is worth the wait!

I still cant believe you guys couldnt get tracking on your subs, I got tracking on the 2nd one and I got it the day the Subs ended.

Got the card reader working!

Last edited by Staff Of Ka; January 21, 2010 at 01:14am.

[/CENTER]

That's awesome ajac71, i can't believe how quick you received Adora lol - that has to be a record as Gimporama mentioned. Nice pics too!
    Last edited by MrRoboto; January 21, 2010 at 03:28am. Reason: Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    That's awesome ajac71, i can't believe how quick you received Adora lol - that has to be a record as Gimporama mentioned. Nice pics too!
    thanks buddy, but I took the pics within 10 minutes of her arriving, Now ive really had a look at her. In the packaging and the loose pic above, her right shoulder is upside down, I didnt notice until I tried to put her arm at her side., its an easy fix, just had to pivot it around!(I panicked for about three secs!lol)

And as for the so called 'nana pants' honestly in person, they are perfect, for some reason in pics they look bigger than they are.

Also I love that even though you cant usually see it, they have painted a turtle neck on her, so she has flesh tone on her neck. I cant get over the sculpt and paint apps of her haed/Face, honestly awesome!

for a figure that I was 'meh' about, she has blown me away! easily my fave female thus far!

(also, i just noyiced in the pic, that I grabbed teelas shield for goddess, and you can clearly see where my cat chewed Teelas sword! -which is ok, cos I dont like it anyhow!lol)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; January 21, 2010 at 04:45am.

[/CENTER]

Adora has the best female face that the Horsemen have done. I like DCU Wonder Woman and maybe Mary Marvel but Adora is the best.

I'm glad to hear how happy you are with Adora ajac71, it just goes to show that you 'can't judge a figure by its picture'. I still can't believe how quick you got her - normally it takes 3 weeks plus lol!

@skelehorde - those Scareglows look really cool next to each other, i so want the vintage figure! He's one of the few i'm missing. By the way, those Hordesmen look a treat - where do they originate from?

@skelehorde - those Scareglows look really cool next to each other, i so want the vintage figure! He's one of the few i'm missing. By the way, those Hordesmen look a treat - where do they originate from?
    The hordesmen were made by musashi toys.com.vn in 2008. there were 666 made of the white hordesmen & 666 of the horde captian, i think they made 99 each of the other variants.they come with a custom comic which is on my photobucket link above , the comic has the other figures they were going to make like keldor, icer , lord masque & eternian guards but the line got cancelled. i think ebay may still have some available.

Scareglow & Ninjor would have to be my favourite figures, you will be stoked when you get your hands on a scareglow.

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

My Randor arrived yesterday!
    And Adora and BA He-Man are scheduled to arrive today. Awesome!

PS - I have a Webstor and Scareglow to trade if anyone is interested. I'm looking for a Green Goddess..

I have now secured my second Wun-Dar (which will get here before my first one) and it even comes with a Map. I am now officially a MOC and loose collector of MOTUC, providing I don't miss out on any of the figures for the remainder of the year.

Next year, I am getting two Subs

Sorry Scott, I can't help you

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    My Randor arrived yesterday!
    And Adora and BA He-Man are scheduled to arrive today. Awesome!

PS - I have a Webstor and Scareglow to trade if anyone is interested. I'm looking for a Green Goddess..
    Goddess for Webstor sound OK? I'll PM to make sure

I have now secured my second Wun-Dar (which will get here before my first one) and it even comes with a Map. I am now officially a MOC and loose collector of MOTUC, providing I don't miss out on any of the figures for the remainder of the year.
    Just out of interest how much did you pay? If you're not willing to disclose that it's fine. It's just that the cheapest I can find it is $125 and to be honest with Feb 15th approcahing as well as UFC 110, Gold Coast holiday and schooling costs I doubt I'd be able to pay that much.

I really want this figure but just can't come to terms with paying a huge wad of cash for it.
    Last edited by r_r_r_22; January 21, 2010 at 08:45pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I paid $150 including priority postage

Its funny because my logic made me refuse to pay that for King Grayskull but I can do it without a problem for WunDar

Plus KG is getting a reissue and a fix so I can wait until the end of the year for him

I paid $150 including priority postage

Its funny because my logic made me refuse to pay that for King Grayskull but I can do it without a problem for WunDar

Plus KG is getting a reissue and a fix so I can wait until the end of the year for him
    After collecting MOTU for so long Wun-Dar, aka Wonderbread He-Man, has been like a myth for most collectors and something I never even imagined owning. I really don't want to pass up this opportunity to get him but sadly my hand could be forced that way.

I got my hands on a second wun-dar(same as the fallen 1 loose & 1 moc). I did it through trades, i swapped a rio-blast & squeeze neca staction for wun-dar. If you have some spare figures you may be able to trade for him.

@Oz-Scott - congrats on having Adora & BA He Man arrive! Unfortunately i missed out on Adora but i'm waiting on my BA He Man & Beast Man to arrive. Wish i could help with The Goddess uunfortunately i only have one.

@TheFallen & skelehorde - congrats on Wun Dar, MOC & loose!! I'm pretty much in the same boat as r_r_r_22 and if i try and purchase Wun Dar i'll be short on funds for Trap Jaw & Battle Cat (plus the usual bills to pay lol).

ADORA IS HERE!!!!
    Woo hoo!!!

I'm at work, but I'll post some pics tonight.

Oz Scott- if ur interested in selling Scareglow p.m me a price thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    @Oz-Scott - congrats on having Adora & BA He Man arrive! Unfortunately i missed out on Adora but i'm waiting on my BA He Man & Beast Man to arrive. Wish i could help with The Goddess uunfortunately i only have one.
    Hiya, I have 2 spare adoras coming, But they are coming 'snail mail' so wont be here for a while, if you dont mind the wait, I can hold one for you!

[/CENTER]

She has loose knee and ankle joins, but otherwise, she's perfect!
    Oh, and the jewel on one side of her sword has paint on it..