Page 124 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 7289

Thread: Australians out there

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Damn, they did an awesome job with her face, she looks freakin hot!!

Nice pics oz-scott!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Adora has the best female face that the Horsemen have done. I like DCU Wonder Woman and maybe Mary Marvel but Adora is the best.
    How many lines do the 4H sculpt for? they must work their asses off!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Hiya, I have 2 spare adoras coming, But they are coming 'snail mail' so wont be here for a while, if you dont mind the wait, I can hold one for you!
    If you're certain it's ok that would be fantastic, i'd honestly appreciate it

Certainly won't mind the wait, whenever you're ready ajac71 just give us a holler and we can take it from there

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    If you're certain it's ok that would be fantastic, i'd honestly appreciate it

Certainly won't mind the wait, whenever you're ready ajac71 just give us a holler and we can take it from there
    Your on buddy! consider her yours! will let you know ASAP she arrives (I screwed up my order and ended up ordering twice! so will have spare BAH's too!)

Shes stunning, and as I said,worth the wait!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Damn, they did an awesome job with her face, she looks freakin hot!!

Nice pics oz-scott!!
    Thanks man!
    Here's another! (I love her so much!!)

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I can pick you up one when they go on sale again at the end of the month. I have to be on to get my son one now
    Thanks for the offer, i just bought one tonight from r_r_r_22.

Hey Oz, i like that little touch there with Adora in front of the fright zone.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I can pick you up one when they go on sale again at the end of the month. I have to be on to get my son one now
    Aw buddy, you'll be flying solo that night! Ive only got one more 4am buying stint in me! But after this daylight savings end and we go back to a slightly more humane timeslot! Phew!

[/CENTER]

Aw buddy, you'll be flying solo that night! Ive only got one more 4am buying stint in me! But after this daylight savings end and we go back to a slightly more humane timeslot! Phew!
    It will be good practice for me because I don't have to stay up the whole night. I plan on setting my alarm to get up. I'm not too paranoid about missing out

Great pics Scott. She does look awesome, and I am not even a PoP fan

Just seeing the past few post is why I really love this board and especially this thread. It is great to know that we are all here help to each other out

For the 1st time in years, I set up my Chrystal Castle, so figured Id stick it up on the wardrobe for a group shot! now its back into its padding and box until I get a proper 'Toy' room!

[/CENTER]

For the 1st time in years, I set up my Chrystal Castle, so figured Id stick it up on the wardrobe for a group shot! now its back into its padding and box until I get a proper 'Toy' room!
    I'd forgotten how (size wise) Snake Mountain compared with Castle Grayskull! I did have a S.M. when i was young but - as with all my toys - you won't believe how i wish i had held on to that the most

Anyway, i thought i'd ask if anyone else here enjoyed the 200X comic series? I don't mean to offend anyone lol but i was never big on comics. As fate would have it, i go into a comic shop with my cousin about a day ago and decide to see what MOTU they had - i ended up buying 8 200X MOTU comics! I'm really getting into it, and the illustrations/colouring is fantastic! Was there ever a graphic novel made?

That looks amasing!!

Is the Castle Grayskull with the painted black teeth(bottom right) the leo version with the markings made in india?

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Nice, I had a complete Crystal Castle, and then I gave it to my daughter. Yeah I'm a sucker

I love the fact that all the original Grayskulls are different because they were hand painted in the factory. I had 3 complete and now I'm down to two.

Nice collection AJ!, well done.

That looks amasing!!

Is the Castle Grayskull with the painted black teeth(bottom right) the leo version with the markings made in india?
    Thanks Mate, one day I will have a proper display room!whats a 'Leo' version mean? I dont know, how can I check? It is an awesome paint job, really even but the flash has washed out all the shades of green on it. Its sculpt is much 'Sharper', the edges more defined. I always figured it was a batch/Year difference, as I got it in '84, a year after the other one!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Nice, I had a complete Crystal Castle, and then I gave it to my daughter. Yeah I'm a sucker

I love the fact that all the original Grayskulls are different because they were hand painted in the factory. I had 3 complete and now I'm down to two.

Nice collection AJ!, well done.
    Cheers Buddy, I convinced Mum to buy Crystal Castle for me in late 86, they were on sale at Toyworld for $20.00 and I told her it was 'Evil Lyns' castle! So worth it, its a fantastic Toy! Its been set up and dis assembled about 15 times in 24 years, and always wrapped in Tissue paper so the paint apps are Still amazing!

The two on either side of Snake mountain are my childhood ones. the one on the left is the 1st I got it on my birthday in 1983, the one on the right I got on my Birthday in 1984 - I convinced mum that I needed another carry case for my figures, so she bought me another one. Those two Playsets are among my most treasured items in the world! and thankfully still complete!
    I got SM that year for easter!

The one in the Middle at the back came from Brisbane Via ebay, it was just the shell, but I fell in love with the paint apps in the listing! ( I tracked down a Jawbridge from Europe!) The two that look scarily alike in the back row came from two different Ebay lots, one from California,one from washington!

I dont search for Grayskulls on ebay anymore, cos I always bid! They are my absolute Fave MOTU items ever, and I love that every one is unique!

a friend of Mine owns a garden statue store, and Ive asked her if we can make a mold of CG so we can make cement garden ones! if we do it, I will paint em! Id love one in the garden that can age with weather and time, and get over grown!lol!

yep Im obsessed with CG!

[QUOTE=MrRoboto;2322356]I'd forgotten how (size wise) Snake Mountain compared with Castle Grayskull! I did have a S.M. when i was young but - as with all my toys - you won't believe how i wish i had held on to that the most
    /QUOTE]

Yeah, I always thought Skeletor got ripped off with the SM Playset, its tiny and its all external-the interior had no room for play! both my 'shackles' Broke the day I got it (always meant to make custom ones with real chains!). and theres no storage room inside. still love it though! (Actually MOTUC Skeletor would look great posed in front of the wolf gate! hmmm...
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; January 24, 2010 at 06:09am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

Thanks Mate, one day I will have a proper display room!whats a 'Leo' version mean? I dont know, how can I check? It is an awesome paint job, really even but the flash has washed out all the shades of green on it. Its sculpt is much 'Sharper', the edges more defined. I always figured it was a batch/Year difference, as I got it in '84, a year after the other one!
    Leo is the company that released & produced MOTU in India & the Castle grayskulls are known to have alot of black paint with the teeth painted black as the one you have pictured. it would have made in india but if you got it in 84, leo didnt release motu in india till the 90s.

Motu was also released in Argentina by Top Toys & Brasil by Estrela, all joint ventures with Mattel. they have slightly different paint jobs than Mattel releases, like the top toys mosquitor has black blood & modulok has green arms, & leo has variants of
    Zodac (gray Skeletor belt & He-Man sword)
    Spikor (white trident & blue limbs)
    Skeletor (Dark Blue Skin)
    Leech w/ Darker Painting & Black Crossbow

Why do you have so many Grayskulls?

Leo is the company that released & produced MOTU in India & the Castle grayskulls are known to have alot of black paint with the teeth painted black as the one you have pictured. it would have made in india but if you got it in 84, leo didnt release motu in india till the 90s.

Motu was also released in Argentina by Top Toys & Brasil by Estrela, all joint ventures with Mattel. they have slightly different paint jobs than Mattel releases, like the top toys mosquitor has black blood & modulok has green arms, & leo has variants of
    Zodac (gray Skeletor belt & He-Man sword)
    Spikor (white trident & blue limbs)
    Skeletor (Dark Blue Skin)
    Leech w/ Darker Painting & Black Crossbow
    Holy Crap! nice knowledge there! that may explain why some Euro Grayskulls are Hideous! Ive seen some on ebay that the Paint apps are atrocious! I almost bought one out of curiosity to have such a weird Deco!

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Why do you have so many Grayskulls?
    Basically Im hooked on Grayskulls!lol Check the explanation above!

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Well BA He-man, Beast man and Adora (1 only) turned up, still have 2 Adora subs coming, then i can crack her open. Finally got Beast man and really like him.

My eldest daughter was so eager to get into BA He-man she started to open him up I hadnt checked which was the better one to keep carded, both were good though.

Oh no, a couple hrs later, my youngest daughter Chloe was playing with Beast man and pulled of his left leg. Lucky for me it went straight back in, no damage. She has a thing for destroying Beast man. She took off both legs on my only original. Those little rubbers had no chance.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; January 25, 2010 at 01:43am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

My fast order just arrived, so I have My two BAH, Fallens Adora,BAH and Beastman. and a freind in Brisbanes Adora! BAH looks awesome! Its amazing what a difference the lower hair makes! (but his gauntlets and belt look a lil sloppy!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; January 25, 2010 at 01:49am.

[/CENTER]

My fast order just arrived, so I have My two BAH, Fallens Adora,BAH and Beastman. and a freind in Brisbanes Adora! BAH looks awesome! Its amazing what a difference the lower hair makes! (but his gauntlets and belt look a lil sloppy!
    Best news I have heard all day

Best news I have heard all day
    yeah! thought you'd like that! will PM you in the AM with the final cost! and post em off on Wednesday mornin!

[/CENTER]

yeah! thought you'd like that! will PM you in the AM with the final cost! and post em off on Wednesday mornin!
    Sounds good to me

Happy Australia Day everyone (well the Aussies atleast )

Happy Australia Day guys!!

Had a great day today, exhausted now though. Could have used an extra coat of sunscreen at some point today, also could use a pressure hose to get rid of this dam sand!

2009 Subscription subscribers, be prepared to recieve a subscription cancellation email but do not worry. It is the cancellation of the 2009 sub only

2009 Subscription subscribers, be prepared to recieve a subscription cancellation email but do not worry. It is the cancellation of the 2009 sub only
    Man, there are so many people freaking out on mattys facebook page about that!!
    Last edited by skelehorde; January 26, 2010 at 07:03pm.