Page 125 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 7269

Thread: Australians out there

From Mattycollector.com Facebook page
    Regarding the emails you've been receiving advising that your subscriptions are cancelled, we just verified with Digital River that they are NOT CANCELLED. What's happening is that because the 2009 (not 2010) subscription shipments have ended internally at DR, it triggered a notification to go out. They're working to disable this notification now.

Did a bit of a shuffle with my small shelves in my room today. I only just recently got my Evil Lyn staction so she was added to the mix. Clawful is a little hidden so I'll have to make Webstor hang a little higher. Need a few more Horde figures. I may add some vintage Troopers. Excuse Tri Clops' poor stance, it's the only way he'll stand his legs are too loose.

Man I wish Kobra Khan and Faker were released as stactions.

Last edited by r_r_r_22; January 26, 2010 at 10:40pm.

Is anyone staying up for skeletor?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    Nah got him MOC and loose. Don't need anymore.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    NOpe, I have the definitive Version of Skeletor! MOC and Loose!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Nah, got both. I'll wait for Battle Armor.

Yep, i'll be glued to Matty at 4am lol. Missed out first time around so i'll make up for it now

@r_r_r_22 - nice pic, i don't have any stactions at the moment but i think i might get some when i finish collecting the 200X figures that i need. They look really cool.
    Last edited by MrRoboto; January 27, 2010 at 02:37am. Reason: gramatical error

Setting my alarm haha, hopefully I wake up to it hahah!

Hey everyone, my Beast Man and BA He-Man turned up today. I am a little disapointed by Beast Man. The sculpt is cool, but his joints are REALLY loose and he seems so tiny. This is the first time I've noticed the (lack of) scale in MOTUC.

I don't need another Skelly so I'm not staying up tonight, but I'm really interested to see how fast this one sells out.

I'm a bit late but merry Australia Day! I spent a good chunk of mine giving a friend's partner his first MOTU lesson. I showed him some Filmation and MYP toons, as well as some of my MOTUC figs. It was interesting to see what he got from it all. He loved the Filmation stuff, but he's a Cancer so he's a sucker for anything that pulls on the heart strings. He wasn't overly impressed by MYP. I put it down to the fact that (IMO) MYP seems to builds on from where Filmation left off so anyone new to MOTU need to learn the basics first.

He was telling me that he was a Jem fan back in the day so now he's trying to get me to watch Jem.

While I'm being all timely, welcome (& welcome back) MrRoboto and the power of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    He was telling me that he was a Jem fan back in the day so now he's trying to get me to watch Jem.
    Really? now your talking! LOL Jem is my main collection!, give him this link!

http://www.jemcon.org/index.php

And heres the Jem Fans MOTUC thread!

http://www.jemcon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2945

Cheers A
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Setting my alarm. I need to pick up a Skeletor for my Son

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Hey everyone, my Beast Man and BA He-Man turned up today. I am a little disapointed by Beast Man. The sculpt is cool, but his joints are REALLY loose and he seems so tiny. This is the first time I've noticed the (lack of) scale in MOTUC.

I don't need another Skelly so I'm not staying up tonight, but I'm really interested to see how fast this one sells out.

While I'm being all timely, welcome (& welcome back) MrRoboto and the power of 3.
    I hope everything else is ok with your Beast Man, i did read elsewhere on the forum where the leg joint was loose..

I can't wait til it goes back to 3am lol..

Thanks for the welcome He-Boy

I hope it went well for you MrRoboto

I was in and done in easily 10 seconds. Got my confirmation aswell

Now in 5-7 weeks, my Son will be happy. That is if the figure actually makes it here

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I hope it went well for you MrRoboto

I was in and done in easily 10 seconds. Got my confirmation aswell

Now in 5-7 weeks, my Son will be happy. That is if the figure actually makes it here
    Sure did TheFallen, i thought it might've been my eyes playing tricks but did Skeletor start selling a min or so before 4am (3.30am) lol?

Either way, i came away as quick as you did without any problems

Glad to hear your son will be happy Hopefully the shipping, courier etc.. won't take that long and that it does indeed get there!!

Got a big problem guys. I've just found out that my course starts on the 8th of Feb so on the 15th with the big sale going on I won't be able to get there at 4AM and buy. I guess I could but I'd be dead for the rest of the day and won't get much work done and I really need to complete this course.

I was going to get 3x Trap Jaw, 1x Battle Cat and 1x Diorama & Stands. If anyone can help out please let me know. I'd pay up front of course so there is no hassle with funds on the night.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Got a big problem guys. I've just found out that my course starts on the 8th of Feb so on the 15th with the big sale going on I won't be able to get there at 4AM and buy. I guess I could but I'd be dead for the rest of the day and won't get much work done and I really need to complete this course.

I was going to get 3x Trap Jaw, 1x Battle Cat and 1x Diorama & Stands. If anyone can help out please let me know. I'd pay up front of course so there is no hassle with funds on the night.
    If you still need help, i'd be happy to as i'll be up at 4am

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Just letting everyone know that my skeletor came today from r_r_r_22. Thanks mate.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post

Hi mate, At this point Im only getting 2 maybe 3 Battle cats for me and the fallen, So I should be fine ordering what you want, but we usually get express postage. If you dont want express then Id be happy to do a separate order for you. Just let me or Anthony (Fallen) know!

Cheers Aj

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Just letting everyone know that my skeletor came today from r_r_r_22. Thanks mate.
    Cool! can any of you guys who now have both versions of Skeletor do us a comparison/Review? like is the 2.0 version an improvement in your eyes?
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; January 28, 2010 at 07:18am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

Widget
    hey,if anyone is after a Randor,The Goddess,Webstor,Mer Man or Teela MOC let me know as im selling some stuff ATM-also have a loose Zodac but with the packaging still.
    Pm if anyone is keen

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Cool! can any of you guys who now have both versions of Skeletor do us a comparison/Review? like is the 2.0 version an improvement in your eyes?
    His left hand is more closed, but it's a softer plastic so it still opens up wide when you slide his staff in. His shin guards are a darker purple on mine, and his face has more green wash in the middle of his face rather than green around the outside and more yellow in the middle.

Not a lot of difference, he's still awesome.

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!

Eternia for sale

Hey Guys,

I am thinking of selling my eternia playset, i havent displayed it since i bought it & simply don't have the room for it at the moment. I bought it for about $550 inc the postage from the united states & am looking for about $500 including postage, it is only the main 3 towers & laser gun with base, the 4 hooks & the blue door/cage for one of the monorails, i thought i would see if anyone here is after one before trying ebay or else where?

just let me know if anyone wants to make any deals as i need a few motuc figs as well!!

Cheers

Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Anyone see the spirit of Grayskull thread in the classics sect. Its in Australia which is kinda cool knowing that there is only 2 in existence and 1 is in our own backyard.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yeah, that's nuts. i want to try get the other one now but it's pretty much a once in a lifetime chance!

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

New Oz member

Hi guys , my name is matty from adelaide and I am a new formum member. Just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to chatting.
    Matty ps any freind request is great as I havent work out how to request freinds yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Anyone see the spirit of Grayskull thread in the classics sect. Its in Australia which is kinda cool knowing that there is only 2 in existence and 1 is in our own backyard.
    Last edited by matty590; January 29, 2010 at 06:40am.

Hey Matty,
    Congrats on the spirit & welcome to the boards. If you need any assistance with any thing on the boards or are just chillin give a holla as there is always one of us aussies online & oz-scott has started an australian social group if you want to join up. Enjoy!!
    Australian Masters of the Universe, Princesses of Power and New Adventurers!
    Cheers
    Cam