Page 133 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

My sub Adora (slow shipping) arrived today. And my BC (fast shipping) is due tomorrow.
    EXCITING!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    After 5 calls to the Hellish DR Call centre, my subs are renewed!!!! Rejoicing in the land!!!!!!!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Look who arrived yesterday!

Battle Cat is so impressive but I really think he might be too articulated. He's heavy and the leg joints are a little loose. I'm guessing that the reviews stating that the joints are tight might be due to it being winter overseas. It's hot here today and his right back leg keeps buckling under He-Mans weight. I also had to shove a piece of cardboard into his neck to keep his head from flopping down. The weight of the mask had him looking at the floor all the time.

Trap Jaw is a real surprise, he's my new favorite figure. The detail on him is great and I really like the fact you can open his jaw and show all the gruesome bits. I won't bother with the Kronis bits, he doesn't exist in my universe

The stands are also great, really nice. There's only two pegs per stand, I would prefer three as one holds the wall up at the back and that leaves only one for the figures foot. There's enough holes in the stand to have two foot pegs and have the figure really secure.

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    After 5 calls to the Hellish DR Call centre, my subs are renewed!!!! Rejoicing in the land!!!!!!!!

That's great news AJ! Now you shall have Wun Dar! Most powerful brunette in the universe!!
    Last edited by Gimporama; February 24, 2010 at 07:56pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    . I won't bother with the Kronis bits, he doesn't exist in my universe

That's great news AJ! Now you shall have Wun Dar! Most powerful brunette in the universe!!
    Ta mate, yeah although I didnt post it here (for fear of jinxing myself) I was pretty decided on giving up on MOTUC, its amazing how such a pointless screw up could really Tarnish my love for the toys, but it did. And its was nothin to do with Wun-Dar, cos whens all said and done I couldnt care less about him, he's a bonus figure nothing special to me!
    It was just so disheartening that such a great collection is in the hands of a company like DR.

and Im with you on the Kronis thing, he doesnt exist in my universe either!

BC will positively melt out here in the bush, I might leave him in box until winter!lol

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Gimporama and Aj, you guys are officially off my xmas card list now. Saying that Kronis is NOT apart of your universe.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

My BC arrived today... Not sure where to display him..

Look who arrived yesterday!
    Thats a cool pic Gimporama. Kronis looks like he's coming back from the dead or something!

Ta mate, yeah although I didnt post it here (for fear of jinxing myself) I was pretty decided on giving up on MOTUC, its amazing how such a pointless screw up could really Tarnish my love for the toys, but it did. And its was nothin to do with Wun-Dar, cos whens all said and done I couldnt care less about him, he's a bonus figure nothing special to me!
    It was just so disheartening that such a great collection is in the hands of a company like DR.
    My little complaints about such things pale in comparison when those like you who have subs and then get bad service (to say the least). You'd think the experience would be 'smooth'... Glad all is well though mate (i hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Lucky duck, i can't wait for mine to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Gimporama and Aj, you guys are officially off my xmas card list now. Saying that Kronis is NOT apart of your universe.
    The whole of 200x doesn't exist to me!.....there, I said it

I was pretty decided on giving up on MOTUC, its amazing how such a pointless screw up could really Tarnish my love for the toys, but it did. l
    So was this like when you were going to stop posting? C'mon, these babies are so addictive, there's no way any of us are stopping
    Last edited by Gimporama; February 25, 2010 at 04:55am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The whole of 200x doesn't exist to me!.....there, I said it

So was this like when you were going to stop posting? C'mon, these babies are so addictive, there's no way any of us are stopping

Yeah True, and I did stop posting for 4 weeks! that was my effort! and I still avoid posting in overtly Bi tchy threads.

Now Ive seen the MYP cartoon, I love it and consider large chunks of it Canon (BC not talking for instance!) I consider NONE of Filmation canon! and if TJ had come thrugh the portal as Kronis in the Minicomic, then id 'buy' Kronis! cos as always for me Minicomics trump EVERYTHING else!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; February 25, 2010 at 05:32am.

[/CENTER]

Minicomics trump EVERYTHING else!
    Never a truer word has been written

Just rang TRU Moore Park, with the 2 packs showing up in the states, in the hope the sku number will show up here, alas nothing, i hope they just appear in a couple of months, but i don't think i'll leave it to chance, and i may resort to ebay, something i haven't done in a good 3 years.....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Just rang TRU Moore Park, with the 2 packs showing up in the states, in the hope the sku number will show up here, alas nothing, i hope they just appear in a couple of months, but i don't think i'll leave it to chance, and i may resort to ebay, something i haven't done in a good 3 years.....
    I was wondering about these locally, are Toys R Us getting these outside the U.S for certain?

Battle Cat rocked up today! Awesome, so did the stands! yay!

[/CENTER]

Battle Cat rocked up today! Awesome, so did the stands! yay!
    Nice, how are the joints on your BC?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    How about in my display room at home?!

Damn - I can't wait for BC!

Minicomics trump EVERYTHING else!
    Yeah, I gotta agree with you 100% there! I'm a huge MOTU comics/mini-comics fan. I never really liked the Filmation series much. The 200X show was better, but I still prefer the comics' origins stories... that's why I was so excited about getting the Goddess! I'd love it if Matty releases a Trap Jaw repaint with green skin!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Nice, how are the joints on your BC?
    He's really firm, no probs with head yet, but at the mo I have him posed like the vintage BC box, hes standing with He man on him, and his helmet on the ground!

but will be interesting to see how he copes with Broken hills usual weather!

Throwin the box out though, its sposed to be resealable, but Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post

Yeah, I gotta agree with you 100% there! I'm a huge MOTU comics/mini-comics fan. I never really liked the Filmation series much. The 200X show was better, but I still prefer the comics' origins stories... that's why I was so excited about getting the Goddess! I'd love it if Matty releases a Trap Jaw repaint with green skin!
    I agree I would really love a Zombie/undead TJ as a bonus.

Filmation is one of my big hates, I saw it as a kid and I hated it then too! mainly because the evil warriors were all stupid -Cept lyn- and I couldnt stand Orko or BC talking.

However the 200X series is great, it made orko valid and didnt make BC talk! plus it treated the villains with respect!

But now and forever the Minicomics are my Bible!

[/CENTER]

I was wondering about these locally, are Toys R Us getting these outside the U.S for certain?
    Not 100% sure, but i see the odd tru exclusive transformers and the like so fingers crossed! I have a mate in San Diego at the moment trolling the tru's over there, i've asked him to grab me 2 sets if he can, so i can read the comics, and keep them moc as they look great packaged, and i'll give my son the figs, as i have all of them already, hope my mate finds them!
    MOTUC is my thing!

If any of you guys with access to TRU find em, be sure to let us know how much they sell for over here!

[/CENTER]

I'm not that hopeful, we don't get the DCUC figures at Toys R Us so I'm wondering why they would stock the two pack? Toys R Us stock Transformers already so they would do the exclusives for those. Maybe I should post over on Matty and see if anyone responds.

My sub Trap Jaw just arrived! Its wrong how satisfying it is to have him! But after 5 calls to mattys 'Help' -Cough,Cough- line, Hes here! so what a feeling!!!!

[/CENTER]

My sub Trap Jaw just arrived! Its wrong how satisfying it is to have him! But after 5 calls to mattys 'Help' -Cough,Cough- line, Hes here! so what a feeling!!!!
    Congrats Mate, he's a great figure, the details and the colours are fantastic.

Congrats Mate, he's a great figure, the details and the colours are fantastic.
    Totally! I didnt open him straight away, but just did WOW! stunning in all areas (the Kronis head is a lil 'Wild Eyed' but thats cool cos I wont be usin it anyhow!) .

I now have a 3 way tie for my Ultimate Fave figure - ScareGlow,Webstor and Trappy! I seriously cant separate them! (this degree of awesome is why i put up with Mattys crap!)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 2, 2010 at 05:11am.

[/CENTER]

Goat Man arrived at my door step today. He looks at home with Beast Man.

Please excuse the dust on Clawful

Oh and I squeezed another shelf in at the top so I can display even more figures. I may pull out the 3 small ones below and put in 3 corner ones like the one at the top.

Last edited by r_r_r_22; March 2, 2010 at 05:45am.

Totally! I didnt open him straight away, but just did WOW! stunning in all areas (the Kronis head is a lil 'Wild Eyed' but thats cool cos I wont be usin it anyhow!) .

I now have a 3 way tie for my Ultimate Fave figure - ScareGlow,Webstor and Trappy! I seriously cant separate them! (this degree of awesome is why i put up with Mattys crap!)
    ScareGlow I understand, but Webstor? I was disappointed with his figure. Especially considering how amazing the staction was. Actually, it may just be the blue they used. The MOTUC fig is too dark. I know it's a nod to the original but it's kinda bland. Or maybe he needs more detail.

I never thought I'd say this but my new fave is Battle Cat. Don't get me wrong, I like BC, it's just that I wasn't that excited to get him - but he's amazing.

Now I'm just waiting on Trap Jaw.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Hey r_r_r_22, congrats on goat man again, he looks sweet as. Just part of the gang.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!