Page 134 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 7292

Thread: Australians out there

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    ScareGlow I understand, but Webstor? I was disappointed with his figure. Especially considering how amazing the staction was. Actually, it may just be the blue they used. The MOTUC fig is too dark. I know it's a nod to the original but it's kinda bland. Or maybe he needs more detail.
    Now I'm just waiting on Trap Jaw.
    I Love the vintage Webby and the staction is a work of art, but the MOTUC version is exactly what I expected him to be, he had the 4 extra arms of the Staction and the Midnight blue color of the vintage which to me is a perfect Mash up of the two forebears. The color is a lot heavier but it makes sense to me because I imagine him lurking in shadows and one ceilings ready to drop.(Plus I still remember when i bought the vintage figure, sitiing in my Poppas kingswood, opening him and thinking 'Wow! hes dark and evil, I bet hes more 'Evil' Than skeletor!'lol)

Also to me MOTUC Webstor looks amazing posed-like Scare Glow- Hes impressive alone, and so now is Trap Jaw!

I guess he just hits all the right notes for me,whereas my most hated figure (though loved a LOT by others) Tri-Klops is just awful, and dull to me.

different strokes for different folks!

But im pretty sure you are gonna LOVE TJ!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

My non-matty Trap Jaw's arrived today. I shed a little tear over the awesomeness that this figure is.

I was blown away by every pic I have seen of Trap Jaw but the pics do not do this figure justice. Trap Jaw is, with out a shadow of a doubt, the best MOTUC released so far. Nothing, and I mean nothing even comes close to the brilliance of this figure.

I may be hyping him up a lot but I truly believe he more than lives up to it. I could finish with this line today and be totally content. I think the only 2 figures who could even come close to Trap Jaw (only if they are done right) are Spikor and Mosquitor

Trap Jaw = Best MOTUC figure to date, I doubt that will change for a while

My Trappy leaves for our shores tomorrow.

A quiet few months ahead for me. Moss Man is paid for, Evil Lyn is paid for, no interest in She-Ra, Optikk or Tytus. How much is the Weapons Pack retailing for? I may buy that. I'm also interested in grabbing another Faker and maybe even a Hordak after the news today, not sure yet. I'll see how the finances are after my holiday.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Hi Buddy Weapons pack is $15 which if you break it down to how much per item in there its not bad!

Lemme know when BC arrives!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Hi guys

Thought I'd post this here too... are there any Aussies who are looking at getting both the MOTUC/DCUC Crossover 2-packs? I'm pretty keen (mainly just because of the comics themselves). Is anyone else getting them, and if so, where's the best place (apart from ebay)? Just thought I'd ask in case there's a group order or something.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Hi guys

Thought I'd post this here too... are there any Aussies who are looking at getting both the MOTUC/DCUC Crossover 2-packs? I'm pretty keen (mainly just because of the comics themselves). Is anyone else getting them, and if so, where's the best place (apart from ebay)? Just thought I'd ask in case there's a group order or something.
    I'm bidding on both sets on ebay now. Big Bad Toy Store always finds a way to get exclusives and hard to get items, so maybe they'll get them, I'm not sure about anywhere else.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Hi guys

Yep i want to get 4 sets, 2 of each. If i cant hook myself up i will wait for ebay prises to come down a little first.

I really want Trappy, hopefully my subs will be here tomorrow or next week, last months got here pretty quick.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I really want those 2-packs too!

Main reason is that the all-yellow, black eye socket Skelly will be part one of my Filmation-accurate Skeletor, who will be gloriously complete when I eventually can get the forthcoming MOTUC Keldor and use his booted feet! Huzzzah!

Secondary reason is that although I already have that Luthor I really want those multicoloured pieces of kryptonite. Awesomesauce.

Tertiary reason is that although I do own the originals of those comics... I can't find them! I know I have them somewhere, but this is a more convenient way to re-read them than turning my collection upside down.

Do any fellow Aussies here have a line on how to get these? I'm kind of assuming that Oz Toys R Us probably won't be stocking them, since they don't even carry the general DCU Classics line.

Anyone got any ideas...?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Look who arrived yesterday!
    I won't bother with the Kronis bits, he doesn't exist in my universe
    Hey dude, if you don't want your spare Kronis bits, I'll take 'em...
    Last edited by Skell-Skells; March 4, 2010 at 04:54am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I spoke to customer service and they said Toys R Us do have the DC Universe Classics range, but theres no word on any Masters of the Universe stuff being available, she just said there are new lines coming in and out all the time so check back regularly

I'm bidding on both sets on ebay now. Big Bad Toy Store always finds a way to get exclusives and hard to get items, so maybe they'll get them, I'm not sure about anywhere else.
    How much are they going for at the moment? I am reading crazy prices here on the .org forums.

I really want these 2 packs too.

I may pick up the He-man/Superman set, just to have the He-man.

No interest in the Skellie/Lex set.

I love both. A He-Man/Skeletor 2 pack would have been better (though that defeats the whole purpose of the 2 packs ).

Can we somehow band together and get TRU to bring them to Australia?

On a different note, I can't believe that the stands are not being reproduced and are apparently going for CRAZY money on the net at the moment. I only got one box - I wish I bought more now.

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    I spoke to customer service and they said Toys R Us do have the DC Universe Classics range
    Really? Are they sure about this??? I only ask because I collect DCUC too and I haven't seen any new figures in Australia for 3 years!! No stores (including TRU) have had any figs except Wave 1, which was released in 2007.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Hi Buddy Weapons pack is $15 which if you break it down to how much per item in there its not bad!

Lemme know when BC arrives!
    Got him today. I tried to send you a PM but it seems like you've turned that feature off.

Anyway thanks again!

Battle Cat is amazing. I was blown away when I opened him up. My only little grumble about him is that all his joints are pretty loose. It made it really hard to stand him up. He's a lot bigger than I expected as well, that's not a bad thing though just more there to love.

Really? Are they sure about this??? I only ask because I collect DCUC too and I haven't seen any new figures in Australia for 3 years!! No stores (including TRU) have had any figs except Wave 1, which was released in 2007.
    She said they have the 6" DC classics and some internet figure but no he-man or masters

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I might give Toys R Us a ring on monday and speak with there action figure buyer and see if they intend to get these at all.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I might give Toys R Us a ring on monday and speak with there action figure buyer and see if they intend to get these at all.
    well, if all of us call atleast once and ask, they might actually make some inroads into ordering them... can't hurt... I only spoke to customer service, you might have more luck with the figure buyer, I didnt know he existed, cos everytime i've asked anyone at TRU anything about any toy line, they don't even call him and ask, they just say "not at the moment but check back regularly... blah blah blah" ....

Well I just cracked an bought both 2 packs for $300 with shipping. I feel so dirty

I just found out I won't be able to get online to order on the 15th. Can someone please order an extra Moss Man (preferably non flocked) and an extra Stratos for me?
    This is the first time I haven't been able to be online on release day. I hope it doesn't start to become a regular occurence

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    She said they have the 6" DC classics and some internet figure but no he-man or masters
    Hmmm... I wonder if she made a mistake, or whether or not some states actually have DCUC in stores (I know for a fact SA doesn't) Maybe some states will also get the Crossover sets, and other states won't...

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Good idea! Thanks!

Well I just cracked an bought both 2 packs for $300 with shipping. I feel so dirty

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Can someone please order an extra Moss Man (preferably non flocked) and an extra Stratos for me?
    Are there any changes being made to Stratos? (ie, will they "fix" his wings - if they did that I'd buy another one, otherwise... )
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Hmmm... I wonder if she made a mistake, or whether or not some states actually have DCUC in stores (I know for a fact SA doesn't) Maybe some states will also get the Crossover sets, and other states won't...
    I've been to most of the Toys R Us's in Brisbane and the big one at Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast and have not seen the newer waves of DCUC in store. They had Darkseid, Supergirl, Batman and Superman but nothing after that. That's why I paid the big bucks to get them as I don't think we'll see them here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I just found out I won't be able to get online to order on the 15th. Can someone please order an extra Moss Man (preferably non flocked) and an extra Stratos for me?
    This is the first time I haven't been able to be online on release day. I hope it doesn't start to become a regular occurence
    I'd be happy to. I am ordering the same two figs so how do you feel about splitting the UPS shipping? Send me a PM if you like.

I've been to most of the Toys R Us's in Brisbane and the big one at Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast and have not seen the newer waves of DCUC in store. They had Darkseid, Supergirl, Batman and Superman but nothing after that.
    If those are the figs I'm thinking of, they are actually part of the DCSH line (not DCUC) and I have seem heaps of them at most toy stores too.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

If those are the figs I'm thinking of, they are actually part of the DCSH line (not DCUC) and I have seem heaps of them at most toy stores too.
    Yeah, but my point is that the toy stores stocked these (which lead into DCUC once Mattel got the master license) and then didn't get the DCUC waves that came after. I had to import the first two waves of DCUC and then gave up after that. I went to Toys R Us today and they had restocked DC Infinite Crisis (the 3" figures) but no 6" DCUC. I don't know what the thinking is when we get the new Brave and Bold figures and the new kiddy Spider-Man but not the awesome DCUC figures?!?!

Hi guys !

I´ve opened a thread in the other forum section ... well, i should have post it here

please help ! => http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=186371