Page 135 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 7281

Thread: Australians out there

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Hi Colton

I left a reply in your thread!!

Cheers
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Left pretty much the same reply in your thread aswell, we Aussies are a helpful bunch.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Howdy Gang! back from the darkside, I finally know what its like to be Banned!
    So Much catching up to do!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Welcome back AJ, so you've called yourself after the long, thin, hard thing that Teela holds, nice

Hey I got my EOT figures, very nice. I'm starting to really like the new guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Welcome back AJ, so you've called yourself after the long, thin, hard thing that Teela holds, nice

Hey I got my EOT figures, very nice. I'm starting to really like the new guy!
    Hhehehe Id never thought of that description for me! Nice!

Awesome with the EOT figs, Im really lookin forward to the new show, I got the maggots and 3rd doc + devil the other day, love em!

[/CENTER]

Huh? Wha happened? Or should we not ask?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Huh? Wha happened? Or should we not ask?
    heh! Nothing too exciting! We changed internet providers last month (bye bye Telstra!) and the old 'hafta have a non web based email rule meant my .org details were thrugh 'BigPond'. and once Val and co statred getting notifications bounced back from the dead Email they banned me until rectified! I could look at forums but not comment.

anyhoo, I paid up and here I am! what did i miss? lol

[/CENTER]

Anyone gotten there slow sub Trappy yet Im really hanging out for him.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Nothing yet, it's the 9th! We have at least 6 more days

Nope he's not here yet! Cant wait to put him up with my MOC set and replace BAH!

Im just hopin like Hell that My subs work for Mossy! Cos Im lookin forward to sleeping!lol

Ps when did you guys get notification that your subs were active b4 Trappy?
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 9, 2010 at 07:11am.

[/CENTER]

The day before sale date is usually when mine activates, but nothing else happens for a week or so afterwards...
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Got him today. I tried to send you a PM but it seems like you've turned that feature off.

Anyway thanks again!

Battle Cat is amazing. I was blown away when I opened him up. My only little grumble about him is that all his joints are pretty loose. It made it really hard to stand him up. He's a lot bigger than I expected as well, that's not a bad thing though just more there to love.
    Awesome! Im so glad you like him! Part of my 'Banning' was the lockout of PMs and all other postings! Dang it! how do you like the Stands?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    The day before sale date is usually when mine activates, but nothing else happens for a week or so afterwards...
    Cool, Im sure thats what happened with Adora, but cos Of the TJ Debacle Im wary, and if you guys get notification and I dont, well Im callin Matty Before Mossy drops!

**Edit** I know we are a fair way off but would anyone be able to get me a Evil-lyn in April? Im finally gonna attempt a OOAK Custom, so need another to open (also will put the Bird Armor on Zoar!). I dont care if its snail mail or express! Im in no hurry!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 11, 2010 at 08:16am.

[/CENTER]

Received my sub Trappy today, best MOTUC sculpt yet. Trap jaw is now tied with Scare Glow as my favourite figure, all the other figures do not come any where near the detail to Trap Jaw

Now i need to get a second one to have loose.

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

I know we are a fair way off but would anyone be able to get me a Evil-lyn in April? Im finally gonna attempt a OOAK Custom, so need another to open (also will put the Bird Armor on Zoar!). I dont care if its snail mail or express! Im in no hurry!
    I've got you you covered for Evil Lyn ajac, sorry, Staff of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I've got you you covered for Evil Lyn ajac, sorry, Staff of Ka
    Lol! thanks mate, and its Ka to my freinds!

[/CENTER]

Got slow sub trappy today!
    MOTUC is my thing!

how do you like the Stands?
    They're just stands really. I don't find anything at all exciting about them. I'm only using 2 right now.

I just got word that Trap Jaw is waiting for me at home.

Good stuff to the guys that have recieved there subs today, fingers crossed mine will be here monday and is making its way up the coast.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I'm hoping my Trappy is at the post office today...

My Trap Jaw arrived yesterday! Yay!!

I have to agree with what most people have been saying... TJ is the best MOTUC so far!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    They're just stands really. I don't find anything at all exciting about them. I'm only using 2 right now.

I just got word that Trap Jaw is waiting for me at home.
    I agree with you about the Stands, If anything I find them awkward, I only have them on my fave figures(Webby,Faker,Scareglow,TJ,Goddess & MAA) and Beastman cos he always falls over. Other than that I sort of wish they were Clear basic stands.

Good stuff to the guys that have recieved there subs today, fingers crossed mine will be here monday and is making its way up the coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    My Trap Jaw arrived yesterday! Yay!!

I have to agree with what most people have been saying... TJ is the best MOTUC so far!
    Yeah he is fantastic, My slow sub TJ wont be here for at least a couple more weeks,because of the whole 'Sub Cancellation' debacle! Cant wait til he arrives, then I can put my MOC battle armor Heman in storage -hes holding TJs place!- I like BAH but I hate that he has that Yellow blaze on his bubble, he looks out of place with all the other MOCs!

[/CENTER]

Yeah he is fantastic, My slow sub TJ wont be here for at least a couple more weeks,because of the whole 'Sub Cancellation' debacle!
    What happened with that The reason i ask is because i emailed Matty a question about the Battle Cat coupon, to go ahead with the question there was 2 choices, Cancel a sub and Sub Renewal and i umed and ared and went ahead with the sub renewal, i thought that when they read my question that it had nothing to do with renewing a sub, i later got an automatic email from matty saying we cant do anything and to call them, and then recieved an email saying that my sub has been renewed.

Had some concern but did get a shipping confirmation but still have no faith in DR so im really hoping that Trappy will be here on monday.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

So we have to personally renew our subs now

What happened with that The reason i ask is because i emailed Matty a question about the Battle Cat coupon, to go ahead with the question there was 2 choices, Cancel a sub and Sub Renewal and i umed and ared and went ahead with the sub renewal, i thought that when they read my question that it had nothing to do with renewing a sub, i later got an automatic email from matty saying we cant do anything and to call them, and then recieved an email saying that my sub has been renewed.

Had some concern but did get a shipping confirmation but still have no faith in DR so im really hoping that Trappy will be here on monday.
    Jeezus! I hope this doesnt become the Norm for the subs, Cos Damn!

My TJ problem was that I didnt receive sub shipping confirm, so I looked in my Matty page and order history said the subs had been cancelled, I hit the roof then called Matty, the guy on the line was moderatly helpful, and said wait 72 hours and that my figures were being held, then i looked at matty again and saw two brand new order numbers both cancelled by system, so I called again. this time the chick said that she would look into it and give it 48 hours. then after I got off the phone I noticed that all 4 of the order numbers I had were now in processing, then denied, so I called again and the guy asked me which of the 4 orders I wanted, I just said I had two seperate Subs and thats all I want, so this time he gave me a reference number for my call, then after not hearing anything for 3 days I called again, gave the lady my reference number and she said 'Oh ok, I can fix that for you now' and I got order confirm 20 minutes later! shipping confirm 3 hours later and TJ 4 days later!

Moral to the story DR are *********, and if you call them ask them for the call reference number, this will mean you have something to quote if you need to call em again.

trust me after that screw up, once I get Wun-dar (and trust me, I'll fight to the death to get him now, before this I couldnt care less!!!) Im going back to ordering from matty and letting the subs die, cos its not worth the grief!

Also for the entire 7 days of calls and aggravation I was so annoyed with MOTU as a whole that I didnt even want to log in the .Org and scream about it! felt so freakin helpless! I was Furious!

PS! Can you guys with subs post in here ASAP when you get your sub renewal emails, And I'll do the same!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 13, 2010 at 01:02am.

[/CENTER]

Wun-dar

Hey Guys,

I have a few questions regarding Wun-dar if anyone can help out that has a sub.which would be correct of the 3 scenarios
    Do we have to pay for the shipping of Wun-dar on the 19th of April included in the renwal of subscription figure Evil-lyn or will we get a seperate invoice for his shipping on the 15th/19th or was the shipping included in the $20 sign up fee?

Also is Wun-dar & map shipping with Evil-lyn in the same box or seperate boxes?

i'm a little confused about the whole wun-dar sitch

A quote from Matty about the move to the 19th
    It’s been a long time coming, but our April sale is finally on the horizon. It’s gonna be a HUGE month, with the long-awaited Evil-Lyn®, an all-new weapons set, and additions to the Ghostbusters™ and The Dark Knight lines all waiting to join your collections. And for Club Eternia™ members, it also means Wun-Dar™ and the Map of Eternia® will be on their way to you!

We’ve been working behind the scenes to eliminate some of the issues that have plagued our past sales and have determined it’s best to move our April sale to Monday, April 19th to ensure key fixes are fully implemented before the big sale. We know this can be a hassle and truly do apologize, but we want to do everything we can to improve your buying experience.

Our product list is looking pretty solid. Of course, it’s always subject to change, but at press time here’s what’s on the roster:
    Wun-Dar™ & Map of Eternia® (Club Eternia™ subscribers only – items not available for sale)
    Evil-Lyn® (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
    Hordak™ (re-issue)
    Ultimate Battle Ground Weapons Pak
    Ghostbusters™ 12” Peter Venkman™