Page 136 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    So we have to personally renew our subs now
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Jeezus! I hope this doesnt become the Norm for the subs, Cos Damn!

My TJ problem was that I didnt receive sub shipping confirm, so I looked in my Matty page and order history said the subs had been cancelled, I hit the roof then called Matty, the guy on the line was moderatly helpful, and said wait 72 hours and that my figures were being held, then i looked at matty again and saw two brand new order numbers both cancelled by system, so I called again. this time the chick said that she would look into it and give it 48 hours. then after I got off the phone I noticed that all 4 of the order numbers I had were now in processing, then denied, so I called again and the guy asked me which of the 4 orders I wanted, I just said I had two seperate Subs and thats all I want, so this time he gave me a reference number for my call, then after not hearing anything for 3 days I called again, gave the lady my reference number and she said 'Oh ok, I can fix that for you now' and I got order confirm 20 minutes later! shipping confirm 3 hours later and TJ 4 days later!

Moral to the story DR are *********, and if you call them ask them for the call reference number, this will mean you have something to quote if you need to call em again.

trust me after that screw up, once I get Wun-dar (and trust me, I'll fight to the death to get him now, before this I couldnt care less!!!) Im going back to ordering from matty and letting the subs die, cos its not worth the grief!

Also for the entire 7 days of calls and aggravation I was so annoyed with MOTU as a whole that I didnt even want to log in the .Org and scream about it! felt so freakin helpless! I was Furious!

PS! Can you guys with subs post in here ASAP when you get your sub renewal emails, And I'll do the same!
    Sorry guys for the confusion, i wasnt sure if our problems were related but after reading your post they arent. I was worried before Trap jaw went on sale that i wasnt going to get my sub because i asked Matty about my battle cat coupon, it was just the path i took in the ask a question section on the matty site, i didnt want to renew my sub or cancel it either but to ask a question i had to select 1 of those options (in that section) so i chose the renewal sub one and thought that when they read my question about the coupon they would realise that it had nothing to do with the renewal sub.

Was just odd that i got an email from matty saying that my sub has been renewed, i got the impression that it was all automatic and nobody even looked at my question. I got the shipping confirmation from matty but until i have my 2 subs in my hand i wont get my hopes up too high, but they should be here monday im guessing if the Sydney and Central Coast guys have gotten theres.

About Wun-dar im under the impression that evil-lyn, the map and wun-dar will all come together, its pretty poor standards if they cant ship these out together but we are talking about DR.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post

About Wun-dar im under the impression that evil-lyn, the map and wun-dar will all come together, its pretty poor standards if they cant ship these out together but we are talking about DR.
    This is what i hope for
    But as you say it is DR, Thanks L.T!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Went to the movies with the wife last night, i noticed a new movie Clash Of The Titans coming out soon, in the light box was a fella holding up a head covered with snakes (except for the face) and i thought of snake face straight away and looked awesome.

Was thinking with a movie maybe the snakemen should be released first before the horde as people can relate to snakes a bit more then a leech or grizzlor, not my personal preference but thought for the general public it my be more suited. What do you guys think.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Totally, bring on Snake Face. He was my favourite as a kid, who doesnt like a action feature having snakes popping out of a face

On a side note is anyone interested in a New adventures Starship Eternia MIB
    I brought it recently with intent on collecting the line, however i found a grayskull door so putting funds toward that.
    So I am happy to sell it or trade for motu classics, tmnt or transformers or the living dead dolls alice in wonderland series

Also im selling a nintendo wii, control nunchuk and 4 games: Wii sports, tmnt smash up, kung fu panda and disney/Pixar Cars. send me a p.m if interested

need to fund the door so selling few things off

Went to the movies with the wife last night, i noticed a new movie Clash Of The Titans coming out soon, in the light box was a fella holding up a head covered with snakes (except for the face) and i thought of snake face straight away and looked awesome.

Was thinking with a movie maybe the snakemen should be released first before the horde as people can relate to snakes a bit more then a leech or grizzlor, not my personal preference but thought for the general public it my be more suited. What do you guys think.

Toy Guru speaks about 2-packs coming to Australia

We got the answer to the DCUC vs MOTUC 2-packs coming to Australia, disappointing...........

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme
    Posted March 13, 2010 03:19 PM

That is still unknown at this point. We have offered them to Australia retail buyers but so far their has been little interest.
    Toyguru-Are the Toys R US Exclusive; DCUC VS MOTUC Two Packs coming to Australia Thread
    Last edited by skelehorde; March 13, 2010 at 09:33pm.

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Hey everyone, I was chatting to my ex on Friday. He is (or will soon be) a buyer for one of the big stores and his job covers toys. I mentioned the 2-packs to him and he sent an email off to Mattel on Friday asking about them.

He kinda is in the position to get them into stores so maybe I should nag him until he does it . I wasn't going to say anything until I heard from him on Monday. He would kill me if he went out on a limb and they bombed. I wonder if we could get a limited/sample release. Getting shelf space is a huge thing and takes months to plan.

I'll chat to him tomorrow....

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Hey everyone, I was chatting to my ex on Friday. He is (or will soon be) a buyer for one of the big stores and his job covers toys. I mentioned the 2-packs to him and he sent an email off to Mattel on Friday asking about them.

He kinda is in the position to get them into stores so maybe I should nag him until he does it . I wasn't going to say anything until I heard from him on Monday. He would kill me if he went out on a limb and they bombed. I wonder if we could get a limited/sample release. Getting shelf space is a huge thing and takes months to plan.

I'll chat to him tomorrow....

Buddy as much as I aint impressed with em, if it helps others of the gang get em, Id buy 3 of each!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    We got the answer to the DCUC vs MOTUC 2-packs coming to Australia, disappointing...........

Toyguru-Are the Toys R US Exclusive; DCUC VS MOTUC Two Packs coming to Australia Thread
    Thank you for posting this over here skelehorde. This is much appreciated. I was wondering how people felt about approaching Toys R Us and other retaillers, as well as, Mattel Australia and pestering for these products? Please, consider it people. I think that these two packs would be a fantastic way for Mattel to test the waters on both "DC Universe Classics" and "Masters of the Universe:Classics" in Australian retail.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I just heard from my ex and Mattel told him that there weren't any plans for the 2-packs.

If Mattel had offered them to Australian retailers (as Toy Guru mentioned), I would have thought that it would come from Mattel Australia, not Mattel US.

The response that I got back this morning makes it sound like Mattel Aus didn't even offer them.

I just heard from my ex and Mattel told him that there weren't any plans for the 2-packs.

If Mattel had offered them to Australian retailers (as Toy Guru mentioned), I would have thought that it would come from Mattel Australia, not Mattel US.

The response that I got back this morning makes it sound like Mattel Aus didn't even offer them.
    That is interesting. Sad, but interesting. Maybe these were offered via direct import. I know some Mattel products have been offered via direct import between U.S. Mattel and Australian retaillers without any involvement from Mattel's Australian arm.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Dcuc vs MOTUC on toysrus.com

Sold out & i'm not sure if they ship international but it's a start....

Skele vs lex toysrus

He-man vs Supes toysrus

EDIT: i signed up to the site & as far as i can tell they don't ship outside The States
    Last edited by skelehorde; March 15, 2010 at 03:27am.

Has anyone received Subs notice yet?

I wanna know if I should panic yet!lol

[/CENTER]

Has anyone received Subs notice yet?

I wanna know if I should panic yet!lol

Not yet. will let you know as soon as i get it.

Ok, paranoia is kickin in, Im gonna come online at 2.45am and try for two Mossies! and if the subs work GREAT, if now at least I know I tried!lol

****************EDIT- Just got renewal notice for my snail mail Sub!! @ 12.55am************************************
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 15, 2010 at 10:28am.

[/CENTER]

Order Confirmed: 1 Flocked-Eared Moss man and 1 Stratos

I panic bought, so have a flocked and a spare Unflocked coming! SO EASY!!!!!!

And my Subs both went thrugh!!!! Bring on Evil Lyn!

[/CENTER]

Moss man sold out by 3:01am, got mine all done by 2:59am, Whoo Hoo, makes up for last month. That is really bad selling out in 1 minute.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

If anyone misses out let me know!

(was so tempted to whim Buy the DCUC set!)

[/CENTER]

wow! that was really easy - got 2 x unflocked & 1 flocked Mossie and 1 Stratos - not even 1 RSOD ! schwoit

Holy......!!!!!!!

SOLD OUT in 1 minute???? That can't be right can it? That's insane!!!

I got my (unflocked) Moss Man at 11:57 US time luckily!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

wow, considering how quickly he sold out (both versions) it looks like the aussies did well

I'll say!

That's nuts!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

I panic bought, so have a flocked and a spare Unflocked coming! SO EASY!!!!!!

And my Subs both went thrugh!!!! Bring on Evil Lyn!
    Just not me, and sittingl there going dont stress out knowing too well whats about to happen, i get the green light and im a wreck, arms are shaking because im panicing. I cant believe i didnt get the white screen, so far no Aussies missed out. Awesome stuff guys.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

well, we're the crazy ones up at 3am

Just not me, and sittingl there going dont stress out knowing too well whats about to happen, i get the green light and im a wreck, arms are shaking because im panicing. I cant believe i didnt get the white screen, so far no Aussies missed out. Awesome stuff guys.
    Wow!!! we mustve found the back door!! bout time it went our way! Im not commenting in the main forum, I bet its in meltdown, Mattys FB page is!!!

well, we're the crazy ones up at 3am
    Amen Brother!

But I still dont let myself relax until the shipping confirm hits!lol The fat lady has gotta sing for me!!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 15, 2010 at 12:19pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]