Page 138 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    I finally received my snail mail Sub Trap Jaw yesterday! I thought it would never arrive!
    No if only Battle Cat would finally make his way on down!

Am I the only one waiting for BC and/or extras?
    I got my snail mail TJ's today. I can't help you with BC and the stands though as I had them sent via the fast shipping. I hope he comes soon, he's so just to unbelievably awesome

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Just received shipping Confirm for my SM non sub Mossys!

**edit** Just received shipping confirmation for my Express Sub! -so thats all 4 on their way! phew!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; March 18, 2010 at 04:41am.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Both of my orders are on the way aswell.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

mine too - shipped today - i'm guessing Mossie will arrive on Aussie shores tomorrow but we prob wont get him delivered til monday

Well anyone that gets him soon has to give a report on his smell and texture!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Well anyone that gets him soon has to give a report on his smell and texture!
    Will do Buddy!

He's at Mascot Airport now, Heres hoping I get him on Monday!

(Ps I bought 7th D from WhoNa, THANKS SO MUCH!!!)

[/CENTER]

I know some of you are collectors of 12 inch or 1/6th scale figures. Are they hard to display?

I am contemplating starting a collection of the Sideshow GI Joe line but I am not sure where or how to display them

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I know some of you are collectors of 12 inch or 1/6th scale figures. Are they hard to display?

I am contemplating starting a collection of the Sideshow GI Joe line but I am not sure where or how to display them
    Hiya buddy, I have only a handful of star wars 12' Sideshow figures, and they are really easy to display, very posable and impressive! (I also have the 12' scale Jabba the hut, and he is MASSIVE!!!)

[/CENTER]

I just missed out on an ebay auction that would have kick started my 12 inch collection. It is a very expensive scale to collect

Ok I just got 'Order Confirmation' on my 2 non sub Mossys, thats good news I hear you say!

Well Yep, except for the fact that I got 'Shipping Confirmation' for em TWO days ago!!!

Gotta Love DR!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    I finally received my snail mail Sub Trap Jaw yesterday! I thought it would never arrive!
    No if only Battle Cat would finally make his way on down!

Am I the only one waiting for BC and/or extras?
    I'm still waiting on my sub Trappy..
    I had BC sent express, so he arrived within a week.

Forgot to mention i rang TRU last monday, spoke to a buyer but wasnt for the boys toys line, said that i would get a call back but didnt, no surprise really. Emailed my toys buyer (as i work for big w) and he mentioned that he will discuss it with Mattel at there next meeting but was positive that it was a TRU exclusive. So unfortunately nothing new.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Express Mossy just arrived and is awesome! I love the smell and its not as strong as some reports! I have a great memory for smells and IMO its not anything like Vintage mossys smell, this one is more Minty, but with a hint of freshly Mowed Lawn. I really like it.

And the New Head is superb, theres omething really deep and powerful about the eyes.

Over all LOVE him!

[/CENTER]

Yeah my Mossies just arrived too! Woooohoooo! He's freeeeakin awesome! but old Metal Mouth is still the best figure so far ... I havent opened one yet, will report on his B.O. situation when I do

EDIT: While I was opening Moss Man i actually forgot about the scent until I opened the blister and WHAM! in ya face pine forest smell - its freakin awesome! Soooo intense - my mates were takin turns gettin high of his fumes!! LOL so now I think Moss Man is on a Par with Trap Jaw & Battle Cat as my favourite figures ... But I'm not so sure I'm looking forward to Stinkor!!
    Last edited by -TRaP-JaW-; March 22, 2010 at 08:29am.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Emailed my toys buyer (as i work for big w) and he mentioned that he will discuss it with Mattel at there next meeting but was positive that it was a TRU exclusive. So unfortunately nothing new.
    What's his name? I work at Norwest too, so he's prolly in the same building.. Well, Big W are in the West building and I'm in the East, but still, we'd be like 5mins walk from each other..

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    What's his name? I work at Norwest too, so he's prolly in the same building.. Well, Big W are in the West building and I'm in the East, but still, we'd be like 5mins walk from each other..
    His name is Steve Williams, havent spoken to him over the phone but when i ever have an issue with a toy line or require more stock he is pretty prompt and seems like a nice guy when replying to my emails. Ive been with the company going on 9 years, if i lived in Sydney i would really like to be a toys buyer if not Big W someone else, but i love it up here and its a great area to bring up my kids so my family has to come first.

Hey did you ever make it up to Port Macquarie
    Last edited by lorde trooper; March 22, 2010 at 04:55am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Woohoo!
    I finally received my x2 Battle Cat figures (as well as x2 Battle Stands) and boy is he impressive! Definitely worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    His name is Steve Williams, havent spoken to him over the phone but when i ever have an issue with a toy line or require more stock he is pretty prompt and seems like a nice guy when replying to my emails. Ive been with the company going on 9 years, if i lived in Sydney i would really like to be a toys buyer if not Big W someone else, but i love it up here and its a great area to bring up my kids so my family has to come first.

Hey did you ever make it up to Port Macquarie
    Yep, I can see him in our work contacts. He's in the West Wing as I suspected. I think there was a job going as an assistant toy buyer going a few weeks back.. It's no longer showing, so the position must have been filled.

Nah, we ended up passing by. It was such a rushed week and I only had net access on my phone.. Even then it was pretty lame coverage.

And my sub Trappy finally turned up! I have 2. I'm really tempted to open one, turn him into Kronis and re-seal him. (I keep all my figures MOC). Has anyone had a go at this?

Scott, do you open any of your MOTUC?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I'm really tempted to open one, turn him into Kronis and re-seal him. (I keep all my figures MOC). Has anyone had a go at this?
    Nope, I think its really hard 'cos of the way they're packaged - I usually just run a sharp blade around the bottom then up the sides just enough to get the contents out ... prob is, they pack soooo much bloody plastic vac-formed around the figure inside, you nearly have to blade the whole thing to get the guts out ... If anyone has a better way, let us know ... I've never tried removing the whole blister from the card cos I'm pretty sure it'll rip and look 5hit'ouse ... If anyone wants me to make them a KRONIS inner tray instead of it saying TRAP JAW, pm me or somethin' ... I guess if u remove the blister completely and it rips, you can just try stick it back in exactly the same spot and match up the rips... or if worst comes to worst, I can repro the cardfront on thin stock for ya then u can just strip in the repro edging that u need, but that might be a bit fiddly ... if u thry to remove the blister completely, let me know how u go cos I'm planning on doing the same

Just a heads up for anyone interested in G.I. Joe figures/vechiles, they have been reduced to $8.00ea at Big W stores.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Got my 2 packs yesterday, dam i love these, may even keep them mint as they look so good packaged....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Scott, do you open any of your MOTUC?
    I've opened He-Ro, Green Godess, Scareglow, Zodak, Zodac & Adora. All doubles, so I still have a MOC version.
    I tend to open figures that didn't show up in the 200X line. So I'll prolly open Marzo, Tytus (fingers crossed I get him!), etc...

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Nope, I think its really hard 'cos of the way they're packaged - I usually just run a sharp blade around the bottom then up the sides just enough to get the contents out ... prob is, they pack soooo much bloody plastic vac-formed around the figure inside, you nearly have to blade the whole thing to get the guts out ... If anyone has a better way, let us know ... I've never tried removing the whole blister from the card cos I'm pretty sure it'll rip and look 5hit'ouse ... If anyone wants me to make them a KRONIS inner tray instead of it saying TRAP JAW, pm me or somethin' ... I guess if u remove the blister completely and it rips, you can just try stick it back in exactly the same spot and match up the rips... or if worst comes to worst, I can repro the cardfront on thin stock for ya then u can just strip in the repro edging that u need, but that might be a bit fiddly ... if u thry to remove the blister completely, let me know how u go cos I'm planning on doing the same
    I wonder if I cut thru the back of the card along 3 sides, leaving the 4th side attached, pulling the inner blister out, make the changes, put everything back and tape up the back of the card... No-one seens the back anyways..
    And, YES!!!, I'd love a Kronis insert if you can make one!!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Hey Oz,

I only collect MOC as well but got doubles of Scareglow & He-ro to have loose which i've since put back in the package(i don't know why but cant stand loose figures any more). I asked Master English how he put his customs back in without screwing up the package & the answer was just use an exato(stanley) knife at the bottom cut 3 sides, slide the tray out(you may have to slip your hands in to pull the top part of the tray) & simply tape it back up

Here is a few pics of he-ro

Last edited by skelehorde; August 1, 2010 at 02:13am.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Ok, I need to go home from work so I can try this RIGHT NOW!!