Page 14 of 292 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Cosmic Enforcer

How true

Yes, I can't wait. No foxtel, so don't know when it'll be on free to air....

But yes, I've read the episode reviews section on website, and am looking forward to seeing both Hordak and King Grayskull.

BY the way I really enjoyed the references to Eternia in the recent Vol 3 of the comic. I was lucky enough to have an eternia playset all those years ago. And all the snakemen bar Tung Lashor.

also I got my mossmen a couple of days after everyone else, forgot to mention it, so maybe they all shipped witihin a few days of each other....

That Mekaneck repaint looks cool by the way. And what's this I hear about another Skeley repaint int red?????

Cosmic

Cosmic

Cosmic Enforcer

????

By the way, guys, how do I add a nice piccy below my name and how do I change my status that says Widget.... Is it based on the number of posts you've made? Or when you joined or is there simply something I'm missing....

Cosmic Enforcer
    Just can't figure it out. I really wanna look like something, and not be widget anymore........

WHAT A GUY
    here is a pic of the red skeletor
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WHAT A GUY; October 10, 2004 at 11:43pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Enforcer
    By the way, guys, how do I add a nice piccy below my name and how do I change my status that says Widget.... Is it based on the number of posts you've made? Or when you joined or is there simply something I'm missing....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Enforcer
    Just can't figure it out. I really wanna look like something, and not be widget anymore........

I think you need to have a read of this thread. It explains how to use the function and explains the rules of your "Custom Title" and how to set up your avatar.
    Good luck.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    I got Venom Spitting Khan and the repaint of Skeletor with the red armour the other day from kmart on the NSW Central Coast, they were the only ones there. Ive scince been to a few other kmarts, toys-r-us and targets on the coast and Newcastle but nothing.
    So a fellow Central Coastian.....Which K mart? Woy Woy, Bataeu Bay or Gorokan? Months and months ago, I found a battle sound he-man at casey's toyworld at Erina. Haven't seen any new wave there since though.

regards jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by jakes12
    So a fellow Central Coastian.....Which K mart? Woy Woy, Bataeu Bay or Gorokan? Months and months ago, I found a battle sound he-man at casey's toyworld at Erina. Haven't seen any new wave there since though.

regards jake
    I got them from Gorokan. I havent been there for a few months and happend to go there, so i was lucky i guess but it makes me wonder if there were more. I asked a worker from there to 'look out the back' for more stock but he couldnt find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jakes12
    ... Months and months ago, I found a battle sound he-man at casey's toyworld at Erina. Haven't seen any new wave there since though.

regards jake
    I remember hearing ages ago about the Battle Sound's making an appearance. Who else got one locally? I wonder how Toyworld got them, because I don't think Mattel AU bothered getting them in.

never saw Battlesound's here, seller on ebay AU has roboto on snake card and mekanek might have imported them though as i got venom spitting khan ages ago off him.

He-Man mentioned on Triple J

This is nothing really important. But I thought I would mention it anyway. This morning on Mel in the Morning on Triple J she was posing questions using songs. In response to Christopher Reeve passing away she played The Living End's song "Whose Gonna Save Us?"

A caller by the name of Richard called and said He-Man. Mel responded by saying we haven't heard from He-Man in a while what could he save us from?

Richard said Skeletor.

Mel then asked if he liked She-Ra and did he find her hot.

Richard said he was too young at the time to find her attractive.

Mel said she always found He-Man hot and that she thinks He-Man would do a fine job saving us. She finished by saying it would be great to see He-Man riding down the street on his tiger whose name eluded her.

See like I said nothing much but hopefully someone heard that while driving to the shops and buys there kids a He-Man toy just because of hearing about it.

Perhaps we all should call up talk back stations and mention He-Man to spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    See like I said nothing much but hopefully someone heard that while driving to the shops and buys there kids a He-Man toy just because of hearing about it.
    I think kids are picking up on MotU. I was in Big W Winston Hills yesterday and a woman was buying her son Grayskull and Ice Armor He-Man! He wanted a Skeletor too, but there were none left. He was also telling his mum what figures his friend had!

Saturday morning free to air TV must be paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    I think kids are picking up on MotU. I was in Big W Winston Hills yesterday and a woman was buying her son Grayskull and Ice Armor He-Man! He wanted a Skeletor too, but there were none left. He was also telling his mum what figures his friend had!

I love to hear good news stories like that!! Did you feel like giving one of your numerous Skeletors you have floating around??

Has anyone seen the He-Man gameboy advance game here at all, i cant find it anywhere so wasnt sure if released.

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Has anyone seen the He-Man gameboy advance game here at all, i cant find it anywhere so wasnt sure if released.
    I've not seen it on the shelf in Australia, but I've seen it go on US eBay for about US$7-$10. That might be the place to start if you wanna get it.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott

I went over to my bosses house and his son had He-Man and Skeletor. I asked him about the figures and he said he payed for them with his own pocket money after seeing the t.v. show on channel 10. So it is paying off, I guess

regards jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are great stories of kids getting into MOTU, everywhere i have checked the pegs are pretty empty so thats a great sign.

Scott: Thanks mate just checked on there and picked one up

HeMan on Gameboy advance.

I have played it on my PC, downloaded a Gameboy advanced emulator, then downloaded the game from a game rom site PM me for details.
    I have an adaptor to plug my PS2 controller into my PC, so that helps with controls, the game itself is alright.

Just got new target catalogue, they have a toy sale on, show a pic of Snake Armour He-Man (all figures $12.99) and Slime Pit $32.99!

cool thanks for the info, i think i know how to do that, did it ages ago with old nintendo games wil p.m if i get stuck.
    wow snake armour he-man, was at target today and nothing, well will be looking hard now as the one i got off ebay has never turned up.

cool thanks for the info, i think i know how to do that, did it ages ago with old nintendo games wil p.m if i get stuck.
    wow snake armour he-man, was at target today and nothing, well will be looking hard now as the one i got off ebay has never turned up.

Forgot to mention, target toy sale starts Thursday 14th Oct to Wednesday 20thy Oct

i've seen a Snake armour he-man on Aussie ebay so they must be here

cool thanks, will be looking out for sure
    yeah i saw that one to, so lets hope so.

Scott: Do you know when the last season of Angel will be on dvd

WHAT A GUY

He-Man on other systems

Most of you all probably know this but...
    As you all know He-man: Defender of Grayskull was being developed by TDK Mediactive for XBOX, PS2 and GCN. Well i read several places that the game had been canceled, but today i read that it hadn't and it was due for release on 05/03/2005. The bad thing though is that it is only being released in the UK (on PS2,GCN that i know of) and today i saw a PAL version of he-man on PS2 for £30 (when it is released) on gameplanet.co.uk. I dont have a PS2 but i will try and get it for my GAMECUBE.
    Last edited by WHAT A GUY; October 12, 2004 at 05:32am.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    i've seen a Snake armour he-man on Aussie ebay so they must be here
    I emailed the seller, who informed he didn't get it at retail here.

Also, K-Mart has a toy sale starting, and they picture the actual Snakemen.
    Cheers to Astro on Ozfigures for that info.

http://www.octanetoys.com/
    these guys just got some new stock in (Aussie site who i have bought off, very professional )
    Might be worth a look

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    http://www.octanetoys.com/
    these guys just got some new stock in (Aussie site who i have bought off, very professional )
    Might be worth a look

Dude! Those guys want A LOT of money for their figures!! I guess if I had no other option, I'd consider it, but a lot of their stock is readily available elsewhere for A LOT cheaper. Still, I saved em in my favorites folder in case they get something good!

WHAT A GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ_81
    Also, K-Mart has a toy sale starting, and they picture the actual Snakemen.
    Cheers to Astro on Ozfigures for that info.

I saw this in targets online catalogue

http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue14o4/14o4e13.htm