Page 141 of 292 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    A BIG Thank you to r_r_r_22 for helping me out with some white mailers & to He-boy for hooking me up with a MOTUC B.A He-man & King Randor. Thanks guys, you rock!!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Really like Prince Adam and Orko, just dont like how Prince Adam is classed as an accessory at the bottom of the box. Really like Orko.
    I can almost see the minds at Mattel working... the concept of Adam as the accessory is quirky but the execution doesn't work.

Who's getting up early next week for the Weapons Pak?

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    "Master of Disguise" - your avatar is a crack up!!!
    Can you post a larger version?
    LOL.
    Thanks Buddy, I appreciate the compliment Unfortunately I got rid of it, since it was kind of a rush job anyway and didn't think I'd be needing it in future.

I think they go on sale at 2am this month, can someone clarify that.

To answer the question. I think I'll try especially if it is 2 am. I'm more interested in getting Hordak though.

Already have Evil Lyn pre-ordered so I'm not fussed about her.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Really like Prince Adam and Orko, just dont like how Prince Adam is classed as an accessory at the bottom of the box. Really like Orko.
    I hafta admit to being VERY impressed with Adam and Orko! Most of you probably know of my hatred of the flying hat, and I didnt want a straight repaint of He-man in tights...but i LOVE the double pack!

Orko is a good size and very nicely done! and Adam having a second head is AWESOME! and his colors look perfect, hes a great update of the vintage Figure.

But My fave bit is the awesomely twisted 'Orko figure with secret bonus!' concept, I can see why people are P***** at it, but I think its genius, and cant wait to have my MOC version on the shelf with all my others, Just the sight gag of having a full figure squished into the bottom of the bubble is worth it! PURE GOLD! and consider me converted!!!

Im planning on sleeping in, but if anyone is gonna be up, and might be able to grab me a spare EL and a Pak, Id really appreciate it. but its no big deal if it doesnt happen! (i wanna try a OOAK custom on EL and repaint her like the proto-also want the Screeech armor for zoar!)

either way -LOVIN 'Orko! now with extra prince'
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Yeah, I dont think I'll worry about it.. If it's still available when I get up at 6am, I'll grab a WP, otherwise, I don't care to much for it..

Yeah, I dont think I'll worry about it.. If it's still available when I get up at 6am, I'll grab a WP, otherwise, I don't care to much for it..
    my feelings exactly!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I hafta admit to being VERY impressed with Adam and Orko! Most of you probably know of my hatred of the flying hat, and I didnt want a straight repaint of He-man in tights...but i LOVE the double pack!

Orko is a good size and very nicely done! and Adam having a second head is AWESOME! and his colors look perfect, hes a great update of the vintage Figure.

But My fave bit is the awesomely twisted 'Orko figure with secret bonus!' concept, I can see why people are P***** at it, but I think its genius, and cant wait to have my MOC version on the shelf with all my others, Just the sight gag of having a full figure squished into the bottom of the bubble is worth it! PURE GOLD! and consider me converted!!!

Im planning on sleeping in, but if anyone is gonna be up, and might be able to grab me a spare EL and a Pak, Id really appreciate it. but its no big deal if it doesnt happen! (i wanna try a OOAK custom on EL and repaint her like the proto-also want the Screeech armor for zoar!)

either way -LOVIN 'Orko! now with extra prince'
    I agree 100% with you on the pack in Adam, a querky idea that is quite comical, i open everything which is probably why i think that...
    I can help you out with a Lyn, in an opened pack without the Screech armour, if all works i hope to get an extra few weapons packs and 1 extra Lyn, so hit me up afterwards if you want....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Can't wait to get Orko & Adam... when will they be available on the Matty page?
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

I cant remember exactly, but im pretty sure He-Ro was on matty a week after SDCC last year, but Gimp or Scott would know.

[/CENTER]

I caved today and got both TRU 2-packs on eBay. They cost $136 delivered, which is about as good as it gets at the moment.

I thought I should get them now so I have plenty(?) of time to get my cash ready for SDCC Orko.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I caved today and got both TRU 2-packs on eBay.
    *jealous*

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I caved today and got both TRU 2-packs on eBay. They cost $136 delivered, which is about as good as it gets at the moment.

I thought I should get them now so I have plenty(?) of time to get my cash ready for SDCC Orko.
    Congrats, seems like a good deal.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

So is Evil Lyn on sale tonight? Or is is Saturday morning?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    So is Evil Lyn on sale tonight? Or is is Saturday morning?
    Hi buddy, you have been outta the loop longer than I thought!, EL and co are on sale on the 19th or April, so thats tuesday morning our time.

double check on Matty, but pretty sure we have til next week!

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...rID.4245552609

Gives me time to make sure the $$$ are in my CC!

[/CENTER]

Hi buddy, you have been outta the loop longer than I thought!, EL and co are on sale on the 19th or April, so thats tuesday morning our time.

double check on Matty, but pretty sure we have til next week!

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...rID.4245552609

Gives me time to make sure the $$$ are in my CC!
    Cheers Aj. I just checked matty myself and found out anyway

I am way out of the loop

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Cheers Aj. I just checked matty myself and found out anyway

I am way out of the loop
    Yeah buddy, but as you can see by perusing the forums, nothins really happened for weeks! The 'Adam & Orko' news is the biggest thing!

Im gonna enjoy this month, cos -as long as my subs work!- i dont hafta battle matty! well until May & June (Tytus & Keldor)

[/CENTER]

Don't worry, they're worth it. I paid twice that I'm ok with it as the packaging for the two packs is awesome.

Geez now I have to try and get SDCC Orko then pray I can get one under 30 seconds when the normal one goes on sale on Matty!

I don't think I'm gonna worry about SDCC Orko... I didn't get SDCC He-Ro, and I don't feel like I've missed out..
    If the regular Orko/Adam is a club Eternia figure, I'll be happy with that..

I WILL be getting Skelly and Mo-Lar though! Love them and their awesome package! LOL

I don't think I'm gonna worry about SDCC Orko... I didn't get SDCC He-Ro, and I don't feel like I've missed out..

I WILL be getting Skelly and Mo-Lar though! Love them and their awesome package! LOL
    Are you sure? I didn't get statue Grayskull at the time as that's how I felt. Now when I see how much they're going for and I realise I have to pay a fortune to get one I regret not getting him when he was released.

Yeah buddy, but as you can see by perusing the forums, nothins really happened for weeks! The 'Adam & Orko' news is the biggest thing!

Im gonna enjoy this month, cos -as long as my subs work!- i dont hafta battle matty! well until May & June (Tytus & Keldor)
    Not getting the weapons pack AJ?
    Last edited by Gimporama; April 15, 2010 at 11:28pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm the opposite. I want both Orkos. I don't care about Mo-Larr. The concept is cool and a toothless Skelly would be cool, but it hasn't won me over just yet.

I don't have SDCC He-Ro (I only have the matty one), but I prefer that one because He-Ro is not supposed to have a SDCC tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Are you sure? I didn't get statue Grayskull at the time as that's how I felt. Now when I see how much they're going for and I realise I have to pay a fortune to get one I regret not getting him when he was released.
    I'm also not fussed about the statue KG. If anything, I'm spewin I didn't get a 2nd KG to remove from the box and display with my 200X figures. (On the shelf with He-Man, She-Ra, their rides, He-Ro and Green Godess - For those who have seen my display). But I believe KG will be coming out as a regular figure sometime in the future, so I'll be able to grab one and a reasonable price.

I'm the opposite. I want both Orkos. I don't care about Mo-Larr. The concept is cool and a toothless Skelly would be cool, but it hasn't won me over just yet.

I don't have SDCC He-Ro (I only have the matty one), but I prefer that one because He-Ro is not supposed to have a SDCC tattoo.
    I keep mine MOC, so the water gimick is no use to me. Maybe if Adam was packaged standing up for SDCC, I'd think about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post

Not getting the weapons pack AJ?
    Ill get it if its still there when I wake up, but I cant see any point in it really, -except for the Kronis weapons- in fact even though I had the vintage WP I never used anything in it except for the Beastman whip (id lost mine) so its not a priority for me!

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Well guess who i ran into yesterday, went to the 100th Wauchope show here near Port Macquarie. To my surprise he was gazing through the window. On another note my thumb nail is a bit saw when i touch it, been scrapping off Moss mans flocking, thought id get a spare one and try to do my own version of the SDCC Moss man to which in my humble opinion was a far better looking Moss man.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/105_2741.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/105_2740.jpg
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Well guess who i ran into yesterday, went to the 100th Wauchope show here near Port Macquarie. To my surprise he was gazing through the window. On another note my thumb nail is a bit saw when i touch it, been scrapping off Moss mans flocking, thought id get a spare one and try to do my own version of the SDCC Moss man to which in my humble opinion was a far better looking Moss man.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/105_2741.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/105_2740.jpg
    LOL, those photos are awesome!!
    Are you taking some WIP pics of your Moss Man LT? I can't wait to see how he turns out.