Page 15 of 292 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    I saw this in targets online catalogue

http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue14o4/14o4e13.htm
    Hey cheers thanks for that.
    Good to see you got your pic sorted out as well!!

WHAT A GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Hey cheers thanks for that.
    Good to see you got your pic sorted out as well!!
    np. Target told me that they wernt sure about what was going to be available(no surprises) they said keep an eye out.

oh and I didnt think i was having trouble with my pic, i know Cosmic Enforcer was...
    Last edited by WHAT A GUY; October 12, 2004 at 11:35pm.

Cosmic Enforcer
    Target's online catalogue I assume becasue its online means its australia wide?

Knox City, Vic, has finally got some new figures in, still wave R, but its encouraging, also TRU Know now has green card wave R figs, plus grayskull, also encouraging.

Thanx scoot for the info on editing profile, will have a serious look at it later mate,

cheers to all, Cosmic

Excellent news, and great timing. I was just about to order a case of the SA He-Man wave OS.
    I've also posted this at Ozfigures on the forums, with proper credit given.
    Hope you don't mind 'What A Guy.'

Anyone have any luck today with figures at Target or K-Mart, i went to so many but nothing.
    Blood Skeletor arrived today got it off ebay last week he looks really cool

No luck here either,Heaps of the first green card lot minus the Buzz offs and skelly ice armours.Also Kmart Geelong has the Panthor and Battle cat Mecas on sale for $18.98 and the green card figs for $13.98
    Four Horsemen = TALENT
    Mattel = ???????

My sister went into a K-mart tonight and they told her they will be getting in the new wave 2morrow or Sunday
    dont know if its true but keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyheman
    No luck here either,Heaps of the first green card lot minus the Buzz offs and skelly ice armours.Also Kmart Geelong has the Panthor and Battle cat Mecas on sale for $18.98 and the green card figs for $13.98
    I snapped a Panthor up at that price. I already have the original Battle Cat so I'll give that one a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Anyone have any luck today with figures at Target or K-Mart, i went to so many but nothing.
    Blood Skeletor arrived today got it off ebay last week he looks really cool
    Where is blood Skeletor being sold?...Kmart?

Yep he has been found at K-Mart. mostly in QLD so far

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Yep he has been found at K-Mart. mostly in QLD so far
    I got the only skeletor repaint from K mart belconnen , Canberra (sorry KillJoy), they also had the Snakemen and Two bad etc
    All soldout now

Princess Of Power
    Both K-Mart and Target have a toy sale on at the moment. (K-Mart has the General in their catalogue and Target has Snake Armor He-Man in theirs), but I haven't found any Vic stores that has a single new fig.

I contacted head office and they said they the stores received new stock, but every store I have spoken to says they have only what's on shelf!... whatever!

I went into Target Camberwell yesterday morning and asked about the new figs. I was told that they had them and they all sold! - um yeah, sure (what, all six figures from every case they had has sold???)! Maybe they are covering their a$$es because it's against the ACCC guidelines to advertise an item you don't have.
    Last edited by Princess Of Power; October 15, 2004 at 04:47am.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Where is blood Skeletor being sold?...Kmart?
    I've seen him at Target.
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

Princess Of Power
    Just wondering.... ... have any aussies received she-ra yet?

Well my sister actually called up a K-Mart and they plain out said they dont stock MOTU figures, I know they did cos i was in there a day earlier, they would be just covering up as dont want to be seen false advertising, same thing happend with last toy sale, the TMNT sewer lid launcher was advertised with a free figure at Targer, i never got it, they said it didnt so dont know what the story is there, well hopefully we can all find some new figures soon.

Princess Of Power
    It is so frustrating innit? I can accept the staff's lack of knowledge, but I hate it when they lie or make answers up.

Its very frustrating, also having to go to every single place as i dont trust what they say on the phone, which is sad.

for anyone in Brisbane who is interested, K-Mart Chermside the other night had a Snake Crusher Skeletor fig.
    "I'm Lindsay Lohan, this is how a crab walks"

Princess Of Power
    Good news for Victoians!

I finally saw some wave S figs!!! I went to Burwood K-Mart last night (about 10pm) and they had (on top of the pegloads of wave R figs)

1x King Hsss
    1x Two Bad Repaint
    1x Blood Skelly

I grabbed the blood skelly. The guy in the store checked out back and told me that there were no more out back. I didn't believe him (what, they received only one, maybe two cases???), but what can you do.

I wonder who grabbed the General and Khan? I wonder if they put the heroes case on shelf (if they even got it) - because if so, all six figs must have sold!

Cool thats great news, will have to go for a look today, i didnt know K-Mart was opened that late ,well i do now

Well, some interestign sightings today. I checked K-Marts, Targets and toyworlds all across eastern Vic today and found nothing. But I had two really cool encounters with kids;

1. Walked into Target Ringwood and saw a mother and her son looking at the MoTU. After getting over the initial panic that she has my Snake Armor He-Man in her hands (LOL), I overheard her son pointing to the bashin beetle, saying that he wanted He-Man and Skeletor (which they didn't have). She pointed at Trap jaw and he said he wasn't interested. She then pointed at TMNT and he said he wasn't interetsed in the turtles. He grabbed a Duel Masters box of something and so I kicked into he-fan mode. I said to the mother that she might be interested to know that the bashin' beetle is only $11 and it used to be $80. She looked REALLY interested. I explained that it was a vehicle and that it might not be any good if he doesn't have any figures to go with it (I didn't want them to regret their purchase ), but she said she could always buy him the figures too! I then left them to their decision, but things looked good.

This is probably really sad of me, but oh well. the funny thing is that after I left, I remembered that Myer Ringwood hads the original He-Man and Skeletor. I was so tempted to go back into Target and let her know.

2. The other cool sighting was that, after walking out of another target, I saw a young kid playing with his sy-klone repaint.

I just wanted to add that I actually doubt that wave S has hit most of the stores yet. I asked every store to check what was in back and some of the staff members were really polite and eager to assist. None of them had anything out back though

The buyer for K-Mart (in head office) advised me that stores should have received their stock, but all sorts of things can delay it, so it's possibel they'll get it in the next few weeks.

Hello there, people!

I picked up Venom Spitting Kobra Khan, and the repaint Skeletor, with red that has been nicknamed Blood Skeletor. They had nothing else there from
    this wave, unless you count Ice Armor Skeletor which is being packed in
    S-villians Case. These were picked up at Target, Elizabeth in South Australia.
    Unfortunately they only had one of each. Let us hope that this is the start,
    that we all are able to buy the wave, and that it sells very well!

Long Live "MotU"!

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Not much here. Couldn't find any Snake Men figures. I didn't want to walk away empty handed so I picked up a Trap Jaw re-paint at $12.95. IMO the only one that looks good that has been re-painted. I also picked up a Panthor for $18 last week.

Could have bought a Bashing Beetle for $10 but I just don't have the space for it.

I haven't found any new figures yet at all, and I'm fed up with it.
    Nothing ANYWHERE in Brisbane yet.