Page 152 of 292 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

I got my confirmation already so I hope that helps Skelehorde

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Ditto! and Im SO shocked, shes sold out before him!!!! Wow!! could not have predicted that!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Keldor sold out just as i was about to put another order on. I got mine ordered in the first 10 seconds but still have no confirmation. I'm kinda over all the shizz that goes with the classics, i might just wait until 2016 & buy someones complete collection when all figures have been released.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Still no confirmation email for me.

For anyone who's interested - Nintendo's E3 conference is also running live now here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Phew! Just got confirmation.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Seems like we all had a good run... Hope i haven't spoken too early

I'm Awesome Sauce! Grange Wallis's Avatar
    Got my confirmation and all 3 figures in the one order! Man I can wait to get my subscription for next year!
    Being a kid in the 80's scarred my life! In an awesome way! so many fantastic cartoons and toylines!!!
    Follow my art & Animations @ my blog! http://grangewallis.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Ditto! and Im SO shocked, shes sold out before him!!!! Wow!! could not have predicted that!
    One was a sub figure, one wasn't. Keldor was never a chance of selling out quicker. The thing I'm surprised about is how quickly he actually did sell out.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Got my Keldor's! Phew!

I think the trick is to have two web browsers open at the same time. I had Google Chrome and FireFox open during the sale. Google Chrome got stuck at the WSOD while FireFox flew through the purchase order with little WSOD time.

Strange that...

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    One was a sub figure, one wasn't. Keldor was never a chance of selling out quicker.
    But She-Ra had "increased" production numbers... did Keldor too? Or was he just the same as normal?

I'm also surprised She-Ra sold out before Keldor tbh.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    But She-Ra had "increased" production numbers... did Keldor too? Or was he just the same as normal?

I'm also surprised She-Ra sold out before Keldor tbh.
    It's really no surprise. Increased production numbers yes but there is still a lot taken out of that from the subs so there would have been less of She-Ra available at 2am compared to Keldor who would have had his full production available.

Extra She-ra & Keldor

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone was lucky and got what they wanted last night!

If you did miss out on She-ra or Keldor let me know as a bought some extra for a fellow member who ended up also getting lucky with the sale last night.

So I am sitting on a few extra and I really do sympathise with those who missed out, I was the biggest grump when I missed out Trap Jaw earlier this year and I hate that feeling.

Lets all hope the snail mail shipments continue to arrive as early as they have been, it would be awesome to have these guys within the next 2 weeks and not have to wait a full month.
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

Quote Originally Posted by Yogopop View Post
    Hey Guys,

I hope everyone was lucky and got what they wanted last night!

If you did miss out on She-ra or Keldor let me know as a bought some extra for a fellow member who ended up also getting lucky with the sale last night.

So I am sitting on a few extra and I really do sympathise with those who missed out, I was the biggest grump when I missed out Trap Jaw earlier this year and I hate that feeling.

Lets all hope the snail mail shipments continue to arrive as early as they have been, it would be awesome to have these guys within the next 2 weeks and not have to wait a full month.
    Yeah I missed out total bummer.
    you have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Got my Keldor's! Phew!

I think the trick is to have two web browsers open at the same time. I had Google Chrome and FireFox open during the sale. Google Chrome got stuck at the WSOD while FireFox flew through the purchase order with little WSOD time.

Strange that...
    I think that it's madness that we need to have multiple browsers open - but so many people are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    It's really no surprise. Increased production numbers yes but there is still a lot taken out of that from the subs so there would have been less of She-Ra available at 2am compared to Keldor who would have had his full production available.
    But Keldor didn't have increased production numbers as well. There were far less available than She-Ra. ToyGuru confirmed this...

Quote Originally Posted by ToyGuru
    Keldor was produced about the same amount as the other 2010 “quarterly” figures such as Battle Armor He-Man (who lasted around a few days).
    I think it's certainly is surprising he didn't sell out before She-Ra, judging by previous records set over the past 4-5 months.

The point about "a lot" of She-Ra figures going to subs is no different to any other month. There was an increase in She-Ra figures, but not an increase in She-Ra subs, if you get what I mean!

That's all I'm sayin'!

Again, I agree - Keldor's numbers weren't increased at all, meaning She-Ra figures could have been over double the amount of Keldors. Taking subs into consideration, I'm still amazed she sold out so quickly and before a figure with less numbers!

She-Ra: You go girl!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    But Keldor didn't have increased production numbers as well. There were far less available than She-Ra. ToyGuru confirmed this...
    What i wonder is if the bonus figs have a set ratio in regards to the subs. Like they know how many people have subs, so they add that many 'Bonus' figs to the standing order. so that maybe the bonus figs are actually on bigger initial availability.

if any of that makes sense!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I think that it's madness that we need to have multiple browsers open - but so many people are doing it.
    I have been doing that for months now. It still didn't work for Trap Jaw, my only blemish on a perfect run so far. I hope I didn't just jinx myself

The point about "a lot" of She-Ra figures going to subs is no different to any other month. There was an increase in She-Ra figures, but not an increase in She-Ra subs, if you get what I mean!

That's all I'm sayin'!
    Arghhhhh! You mentioned TG. Excuse me while I rant......

Sorry, I'm not in the loop in regards to what has been happening. I don't come here to often anymore and it's mainly to do with that clown you quoted who is tarnishing my collecting experience. I've never heard someone full of so much misguided information (sorry back on topic) I just assumed the numbers would have increased across the board. It makes sense to do it that way but this is coming from Mattel after all so lets make more people miss out hey?

The whole system is still a complete mess and it looks like they'll never get it right. I'll say it again it is no surprise that She-Ra sold out this quickly even with increased numbers. The exact same thing is going to happen with Whiplash and to a lesser extent Marzo, Orko will be complete chaos! They've only ever gauged how quickly each figure sells out while they should be probing on how many people missed out and try and get production numbers closer to the demand. The increased production is still ridiculously low and I guess we'll have to wait another 6 - 20 months before another increase.

[END RANT]
    Last edited by r_r_r_22; June 16, 2010 at 11:03am.

sorry I am off topic guys, was wondering if anyone had a 200X electronic power sword for sale, the big one... looking to get one for my son to play with

I think its pretty safe to say that production numbers were up on both She-Ra & Keldor , the fact they didn't sell out in 4 minutes would support this claim...

I'll admit i've been plss3d off before when i've missed out on sale night, but that was before i had my sale night ritual down to a fine art ... I've had no problems on sale night since i nutted out a few things with the matty collector website ... there is definately a technique to it - but i wouldnt recommend having multiple browsers open ... that will split your bandwidth and risk bottlenecking your own connection! or even double ordering if u get that far in 2 browsers hahahaha!! - firefox is the best browser i've found for sale night - i also turn off my firewall, spydoctor & virus killer ... make sure ur logged in before and just refresh the bundle page til the cart opens ... if u have your cc deets saved all u gotta do is enter the code from the back and you're away - piece of plss !!

Back on topic tho - it doesnt bother me personally if the numbers are limited and sell out really fast, because i've always managed to get the figures I'm after (and i dont have a sub) - mainly because i have my ordering technique figured out and theres plenty of other customers who don't - so as long as u get one up on them - u should get your figures in your cart before they do .... sounds harsh but its kill or be killed on sale night

I posted this review over at Ozformers and I thought I would share it here. It is my first ever review

Unofficial MOTUC Throne of Bones and Viewing Table

I have been collecting the Masters of the Universe Classics line for about a year now. Since that time I have managed to acquire every figure released and I now have a 'so far' full collection of Loose and MOC figures.

For anyone who has been intrigued by the line they should really give it a shot. I cannot recommend them enough. That is if you can manage to purchase the figure in the very narrow 30 minute (or less) window that they are actually available for on the 16th (early morning our time) of every month from mattycollector.com

Instead of doing my first review on one of the figures, I have decided to review a couple of unofficial custom MOTUC accessories that I picked up on ebay a few months ago.

Viewing Table

This table is loosely based on the classic Filmation MOTU animated series. Considering it is a custom, it is really well done. The table has been made out of plastic is very light weight but it is still quite solid. The colours look fantastic and the paint application on the table itself has been done to give it a weathered look.

The dome has been painted with a red over black plastic. The paint application on this is somewhat streaky. I am not sure if that was just poor paint app of if it was done purposely to give the red dome a smoky look. If it was done on purpose it is a great addition.

Throne of Bones

This throne is also based on the classic Filmation series. It is also made out of the same plastic as the table and has the same weathered paint apps. The Throne of Bones is highly detailed and in my opinion looks way better than the Viewing Table. It looks mean and evil, especially with the horned skull which adorns the top of the throne. It also has a brown faux fur seat which really adds to the appeal.

The throne is selling for $28 and is way more value for money than the table which is selling for $35. I highly recommend the Throne of Bones if you have a Skeletor and want to display him a different way. But if you want the full effect of a Skeletor throne room then you also need to get the Viewing Table.

Both items are available from the same seller so postage can be combined. They are shipped with cardboard support so there is no damage to the pieces. The seller is thetoyshack

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    I think its pretty safe to say that production numbers were up on both She-Ra & Keldor , the fact they didn't sell out in 4 minutes would support this claim...

I'll admit i've been plss3d off before when i've missed out on sale night, but that was before i had my sale night ritual down to a fine art ... I've had no problems on sale night since i nutted out a few things with the matty collector website ... there is definately a technique to it - but i wouldnt recommend having multiple browsers open ... that will split your bandwidth and risk bottlenecking your own connection! or even double ordering if u get that far in 2 browsers hahahaha!! - firefox is the best browser i've found for sale night - i also turn off my firewall, spydoctor & virus killer ... make sure ur logged in before and just refresh the bundle page til the cart opens ... if u have your cc deets saved all u gotta do is enter the code from the back and you're away - piece of plss !!

Back on topic tho - it doesnt bother me personally if the numbers are limited and sell out really fast, because i've always managed to get the figures I'm after (and i dont have a sub) - mainly because i have my ordering technique figured out and theres plenty of other customers who don't - so as long as u get one up on them - u should get your figures in your cart before they do .... sounds harsh but its kill or be killed on sale night

Some great advice there -TRaP-JaW-

The only time I had an issue was with the International IP block when Mer Man or was it Hordak on sale.

I've got a technique as well that hasn't failed me, although the refresh loop took longer than usual this month but with the time frame expanding with increased production all I have to do is get there on time and be patient.

A 20 minute sale I can personally handle. Both figures were around that number this month or above so hopefully they don't go any quicker than that in the future. She-Ra was a good guide, she's a very popular figure and she was still available around 20 minutes after the sales opened. I don't think the next few monthly releases will be that hard, Whiplash may get a little tricky though. Orko is the one I am worried about!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

Throne of Bones

This throne is also based on the classic Filmation series. It is also made out of the same plastic as the table and has the same weathered paint apps. The Throne of Bones is highly detailed and in my opinion looks way better than the Viewing Table. It looks mean and evil, especially with the horned skull which adorns the top of the throne. It also has a brown faux fur seat which really adds to the appeal.

The throne is selling for $28 and is way more value for money than the table which is selling for $35. I highly recommend the Throne of Bones if you have a Skeletor and want to display him a different way. But if you want the full effect of a Skeletor throne room then you also need to get the Viewing Table.
    I think I'll get the throne. I don't have the space for the table to display though so I'll give that a pass.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by r_r_r_22; June 16, 2010 at 10:35pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar

I agree 100%, its unfortunate for us that we have to get up so early to get these guys but it could be worse, id rather have to get up instead of being in America for example and having no chance in getting these if your at work with no internet connection.

Some could say its sad but i planned my holiday in febuary around the Matty sale date so i would be back from Qld in time to order from their site. If your on at the sale time, already logged in and have the bundle page up it is hard to miss out, ive done this and have 100% record (except for Battle Cat when i stuffed up with the wrong billing button).

Also i have to say im pretty annoyed that She-ra sold out in 18mins or so as we were told of increased production numbers, i thought that she would had lasted maybe a day atleast, well i was hoping anyway. Im nervous for Marzo even though im confident i will still get him.

Hey The Fallen, i love your viewing table and thrown, that last pic is really cool. Awesome stuff. Did the seller state whether they are like one offs or would he do more of them
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

RAD! I was hoping someone would have some scans of these! good work Oz-Scott but...these scans you uploaded are lo-res (72dpi) - (or perhaps the he-man.org cms automatically re-sizes the image to 72dpi to save room on the server) ... what dpi did u have the scanner on when u scanned them? make sure its on 300dpi or higher! ...if u have the hi-res scans, could you possibly email them to me? I would love to have these again!
    I scanned them a few years ago on a friends scanner, but I own one now, so I can redo them, for sure! I'll let ya know when they're done.

OMG!!!awesome scott! I was only thinking about these the other day! I had em all, but I reckon my mum threw em out years ago -when I moved to Melb- She didnt do it to **** me off, I think from memory she asked me if I wanted em and I said 'Nah' I dont care!

20 years later I care! Im so glad you still have em! I tried to tell someone about em a while back, they didnt believe me!
    I have so much stuff like this... Old Toyworld/Big W/Target catalogues.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    I've still got a whole box of the buble gum inthe cupboard. I was thinking about scanning the cards that came with the gum.
    I have an unopened box of them, and a complete set of cards. I didn't have them as a kid... Think I scored them on eBay back in 2000? I can scan em when I have some time..

the backs all piece together to make a couple of larger images yeah?
    That's them!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Wow, I completely forgot about those. That brings back some memories. Does anyone remember the MOTU Battle Snax (I thinks that what they were called)? I am trying to remember if they came with a poster or not. It was the first time I ever saw Leech.
    I talked my mum into buying me a bag of Battle Snax! And, yes, I still have the outer bag and the poster that came with it. However, the poster was in 3 parts, and cos mum only bought one bag, I never saw the other 2 posters..

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3 View Post
    sorry I am off topic guys, was wondering if anyone had a 200X electronic power sword for sale, the big one... looking to get one for my son to play with
    I have one. It's opened and needs new batteries, but it's yours if you want it. (It's never been played with.. well, only by me. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post

Hey The Fallen, i love your viewing table and thrown, that last pic is really cool. Awesome stuff. Did the seller state whether they are like one offs or would he do more of them
    The seller is still selling them as far as I know. When I looked up his info for the review he had sold a set on the 13th June so I am guessing he will relist them again soon

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post

I have so much stuff like this... Old Toyworld/Big W/Target catalogues.. haha

I talked my mum into buying me a bag of Battle Snax! And, yes, I still have the outer bag and the poster that came with it. However, the poster was in 3 parts, and cos mum only bought one bag, I never saw the other 2 posters..
    Can you please scan these items. It has been so long since I saw Battle Snax and I would love to see them again.

And I love seeing old toys in catalogues