Page 161 of 291 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 7268

Thread: Australians out there

Hey guys, is anyone able to pick me up a Gygor on sale day??
    I can pay in advance if required..
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Hey guys, is anyone able to pick me up a Gygor on sale day??
    I can pay in advance if required..
    Howdy Im happy to get you one buddy, I assume the usual gang will be in MSN so we have the 'Buddy system' in play!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

me too, if someone could help me out with picking up a Gygor that would be great

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Are you talking about the Pixel Dan/Toyguru video?

Vikor has far and away become my favourite of the reveals. Is anyone going to army build the Shadow Beasts?
    Yeah it was the Pixel Dan/Toyguru video review. I like Vikor more and more. I still think the eternia club exclusive could had been a better choice.

On another note i my friend in the states got me some orkos, mo-lar and deodorant stick, couldnt get the prints but happy with what he got me. Think i will still get a regular orko on the 2nd/3rd.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

May end up with an extra Gygor, will post when its closer. Also i grabbed 3 subs for next year, so i'll be army building any non unique characters, and happy to help out any cherry pickers if needed next year....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Also i grabbed 3 subs for next year
    I think i'm gonna go for 3 subs as well ... It'll give me trading power if I miss out on Battle Ram - besides, I've seen Tytus for $175 in a comic shop here in Melbourne - the bloke that works there said they've sold atleast 4 of em at that price!! So pretty sure bet u will get ur money back if u on-sell what u dont want!

No sign of Marzo yet bro?

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    I think i'm gonna go for 3 subs as well ... It'll give me trading power if I miss out on Battle Ram - besides, I've seen Tytus for $175 in a comic shop here in Melbourne - the bloke that works there said they've sold atleast 4 of em at that price!! So pretty sure bet u will get ur money back if u on-sell what u dont want!

I don't think the secondary market will be as strong next year. All throughout this year, a lot of us were not prepared and had to rely on 2am online purchases. Missing out on those purchases is what is driving the secondary market.

It seems that a lot of people are going to get 2011 subs, multiple subs even, so the demand may be less.

I am getting 2 subs. For the occasions where I don't need a second figure, I'll offer it up to whoevere wants it. But I'm not going to rely on it to help reduce costs. Things may end up that it will be a struggle to break even with regard to unwanted figs next year.

What shop is selling MOTUC?

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Howdy Im happy to get you one buddy, I assume the usual gang will be in MSN so we have the 'Buddy system' in play!
    Thanks AJ!!
    I'll Facebook in the next few days! (I've not been on the net much at home over the last week.. Catching upon some long overdue work, so, yeah, few days..)

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I am getting 2 subs. For the occasions where I don't need a second figure, I'll offer it up to whoevere wants it.
    Same!
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I don't think the secondary market will be as strong next year. All throughout this year, a lot of us were not prepared and had to rely on 2am online purchases. Missing out on those purchases is what is driving the secondary market.

It seems that a lot of people are going to get 2011 subs, multiple subs even, so the demand may be less.

What shop is selling MOTUC?
    Yeah definately - but I think the market in Australia will only just start to heat up - especially if we see the DC vs MOTU 2-Packs poppin up in TRU !! Its not common knowledge in Australia that He-Man is back - but I'm sure the momentum will grow with the rumours of the movie and collectors like us talkin up to friends etc - but you are right - the secondary market will be weakened cos everyone is fed up with the shopping cart and buying subs instead ... But there is still a retail market for He-Man in Australia - definately! .... I keep one MOC and one to open - but getting an extra sub to cover the 2-way figures and have an extra shadow beast and army bulder eternians for my loose display etc ... i will have a few extra MOC's left over but i'll be in no rush to part with them unless someone on here is need ...

Comics R Us in the city bro - pretty expensive but it IS a retail shop - and they DO sell! - They've got Vintage stuff in there too, but again - pretty pricey and some arent even C-5 - but theres a nice boxed multi-bot in there atm... I got the slime pit mini-comic from there for $5 tho - thought that was a bargain.... I havent checked the chapel st store yet cos they usually have more MOTU than the city, but I will next time i'm down there.

Comics R Us in the city bro - pretty expensive but it IS a retail shop - and they DO sell! - They've got Vintage stuff in there too, but again - pretty pricey and some arent even C-5 - but theres a nice boxed multi-bot in there atm... I got the slime pit mini-comic from there for $5 tho - thought that was a bargain.... I havent checked the chapel st store yet cos they usually have more MOTU than the city, but I will next time i'm down there.
    I was at the Chapel St. CRU recently and unless you're after about 5 200X figures and/or a couple of stactions then you'd be wasting your time

Was also in the city store and they carry mini comics, vintage figures, a few 200X figures/stactions and some MOTUC figures. Stock can be up and down in terms of what you're after particularly vintage figures.

My SDCC Orko/Prince Adam has been posted so hopefully this guy has actually done it and is not pulling a scam

i have tried contacting the guy i ordered mine from, but im yet to hear from him, its been 4 days... i will be filing a claim tomorrow if he doesnt reply by then

Nope, no Marzo yet, was hoping for this week but looks like i'm outta luck....
    MOTUC is my thing!

My SDCC Orko/Prince Adam has been posted so hopefully this guy has actually done it and is not pulling a scam
    Howdy Buddy, how and when did you hear from him? I havnt received any confirmation yet.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Howdy Buddy, how and when did you hear from him? I havnt received any confirmation yet.
    eBay sent me an email saying the transaction had been updated to being posted

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3 View Post
    i have tried contacting the guy i ordered mine from, but im yet to hear from him, its been 4 days... i will be filing a claim tomorrow if he doesnt reply by then
    Ditto, I will claim after work today if I havent heard anything.

eBay sent me an email saying the transaction had been updated to being posted
    I havent received any notice, and Ive messaged him twice asking for an update.

[/CENTER]

I havent received any notice, and Ive messaged him twice asking for an update.
    It isn't hard to simply update an ebay item as being posted so I am still cautious. Especially now that the seller is starting to receive some negative feedback regarding SDCC exclusives. However, he is still getting positive feedback on SDCC exclusives so I don't know.

I am quite happy to get my money back, I can live without the SDCC Orko, providing I am successful next week

My snail mail Marzo just rocked up!

And he seems to have a break in the plastic under his right nipple. will post pics later. But as he is my 'MOC' figure, Im not thrilled!

@Fallen, I started a case against the seller, cos the time limit was nearly up,Paypal gives me my money back and If Orko Arrives I will repay him the money. But If I leave it any longer I wont be covered By Paypal.

[/CENTER]

@Fallen, I started a case against the seller, cos the time limit was nearly up,Paypal gives me my money back and If Orko Arrives I will repay him the money. But If I leave it any longer I wont be covered By Paypal.
    I have a tracking number but nothing is coming up yet. I will see if anything comes up with it over the weekend and contact the seller. If nothing happens then I will file a dispute on Monday. It is now at 39 days for me
    Last edited by TheFallen; July 30, 2010 at 12:03am.

Hey guys

I looked at the sub the other day and nearly fell off my chair

$9.95 for ground freight and
    $50.95 for Air!!!
    Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Hey guys

$50.95 for Air!!!
    Crazy
    The ground freight has gone from 4-5 weeks delivery time to 2-3 weeks delivery time, which is why I went with it again for my 2011 subs

On a different note, I have asked in the next WTFWTK if Mattel will ever release a figure, like Plastic Man in the DCUC line, that can never be available to Australia/New Zealand.

I like to think it would never happen but I would hate it if a MOTUC could never be available here.

Imagine if it was in the sub
    It would make them breach the contract
    Last edited by TheFallen; July 30, 2010 at 01:20am.

Hey guys

$50.95 for Air!!!
    Crazy
    Yeah! because Of a ordering glitch, my 2010 sub figures come separately
    1 is snail mail the other is express! so I pay $75+ for just one figure!

Next year I have three subs coming Snail mail.

I was gonna suggest that a group of us all get subs together so that the high shipping is a lot less AND we have tracking!

I have a tracking number but nothing is coming up yet. I will see if anything comes up with it over the weekend and contact the seller. If nothing happens then I will file a dispute on Monday. It is now at 39 days for me
    I had a similar situation a few months ago, if the seller has registered the parcel online and gotten a tracking number, it doesnt show up until the item is actually posted! I got some Dark chrystal figures and the seller registered em staraight away but didnt post em for 3 weeks!

frustrating!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; July 30, 2010 at 04:37am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I know when i was selling stuff on ebay i bought from the post office 50 registered stickers, so he could be telling you the numbers of that sticker and dosent send it. I hope thats not the case for you guys.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

The ground freight has gone from 4-5 weeks delivery time to 2-3 weeks delivery time, which is why I went with it again for my 2011 subs
    Good to know.

After Agonizing over it I got 1 sub, ground mail.

Has anyone ever not got a figure from Matty because it got "lost" in the mail? I hope not

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Good to know.

After Agonizing over it I got 1 sub, ground mail.

Has anyone ever not got a figure from Matty because it got "lost" in the mail? I hope not

I've received all of my figs from Matty without a problem, that's with the sub snail mail shipping & as thefallen stated the shipping is down to 2-3 weeks.

I think thefallen has had figures from matty go missing in the post before, Did they ever fix you up for the missing figures?
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast