Page 163 of 292 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 7299

Thread: Australians out there

man - I wish mine went through like that - I had WSOD from 1:53 til 2:20 when my order was finally complete - then received 2 order confirmations meaning I've double ordered - its all because of the crappy shopping cart - and when it freezes - what are you meant to think?

I had trouble getting the Matty website to load all day prior to the sale so they must've been f * ckin with it yesterday - ah well, I guess its time to open up my MOTU retail shop!! got enough stock now! LOL

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post

EDIT: Got confirmation for both orders even though I only want one - looks like I'm gonna be all doubled up!! Ouch!
    If you end up with double orders, i'll take an Orko & Mo-larr off your hands??
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

SOK - You guys are lucky then ... r_r_r_22 , The_Power_Of_3 and Myself have all been ripped off by a B l T C H called Katelyn Epley ... here are the details to name n shame her:

Seller: koolkrazytoys
    Seller Information: katelyn Epley
    Fontana, CA 92335 United States
    Email: titanotoys@gmail.com

Still havent got a refund or any replies after a week of having claims open on her - weak C * NT !!! Now I have to pay double to get him so I also invoiced her for my time that she's wasted!!
    That sucks TJ. But this happens every year around SDCC.

How do you invoice someone for your time

I filed a dispute for my SDCC Orko today as I still can't track the package. The seller has recently recieved more negative feedback for SDCC items. I don't really care if I don't get SDCC Orko (as long as I get my money back) as I was successful for my 2 on matty

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    If you end up with double orders, i'll take an Orko & Mo-larr off your hands??
    Yeah man I sent an email saying it was a mistake, but I doubt it will change anything - pretty sure i've got 2 shipments coming so I'll put an Orko & Mo-Larr aside with your name on it!

The Fallen: I was so angry when I filed the case in paypal, I found the transaction and did a "request funds" back at her as well as having the case open - in the description i just stated (very nicely) that this was for my time she'd wasted and I wanted my full refund on top of this - hehehe - she wont pay it, but I DID get my refund from eBay this morning!! lucky
    Last edited by -TRaP-JaW-; August 2, 2010 at 11:23pm.

I just wanted to share a couple of photo edits.
    Alcala Mini-Comic Adam. I've seen him wearing blue in one but green in two, so I did green

I think it's a likely re-colour for a future two-pack...

Mini Comic Randor. Like in the Scare Glow mini one other one that dosn't come to mind

I like 'em but didn't think they were worth posting in the main forums. Those yanks are really weird what they like sometimes...

Have the mini comics been taken of the site? I was gunna post some comparison pics but can't find any
    Last edited by claw guy 3; August 3, 2010 at 12:33am.

Argh!! I forgot about the sale! Thanks for trying AJ but I had the speakers on the laptop on low..

I'm sorry to hear about you other guys getting screwed on ebay. The seller I got my Orko from (Neoscott) has sent me an email letting me know he's on the way so I should get Adam and Orko.

I See Mo-Larr is still for sale... I didn't bother and I guess a heap of other people didn't either.

I love Mo-Larr, but I almost passed on him too. Especially after seeing what's coming in the way of army builders etc. My $40 could definitely have been better spent. Maybe if he had of been on sale before the new reveals at SDCC, he would have sold better?

I think Adam would have to be my most anticipated figure since Adora. At this stage, I'm not very excited about Orko. I kinda resent him being the main figure over Adam. *shakes fist at Mattel's decision makers*

And Marzo turned up on Friday. Oh man, he looks SOOOOO great! Especially with my 200X Evil Lyn.
    Check my signature for my updated display.

I think they just over-produced the mo-larr 2-pack ... I'm sure alot were sold - I mean I got 3 extras I didn't even want and he's still not sold out!! LoL

If u decide u want a Mo-Larr after all Gimp, give me a holler!

I think they just over-produced the mo-larr 2-pack ... I'm sure alot were sold - I mean I got 3 extras I didn't even want and he's still not sold out!! LoL

If u decide u want a Mo-Larr after all Gimp, give me a holler!
    Thanks TJ! I got Orko and some Doctor Who SDCC exclusives as well, I'm just trying to smooth things over with the MRS so I'll let you know in a week or so

Hey Trap Jaw, are you still making custom MOC figure inserts? I've opened a Marzo from the bottom of the bubble and was thinking of using his card for Prince Adam… If you are making a Prince Adam insert, lemme know!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Hey Trap Jaw, are you still making custom MOC figure inserts? I've opened a Marzo from the bottom of the bubble and was thinking of using his card for Prince Adam… If you are making a Prince Adam insert, lemme know!
    Hahahaha! I like how u think Oz-Scott! I must admit the thought has crossed my mind .... but lets make it more fun....

How about all us aussie threadsters contribute ideas for an Adam Bio, we'll try to piece it together so we're all fairly happy with it then I'll pop some kits out so we can all convert an empty carback into an Adam one? Including front inner tray and bio pic etc .... Same as I did for the Kronis kit, but this time the whole bio bit will have to be stuck on to replace the bottom of the card ... what you think?

I'll get working on the hard stuff while u guys think up some bio's - i'm sure i've read some on here in the main forum anyway - or could just use he-man's bio - which would be a good start...

UPDATE: It appears Matty Collector customer support received my email and have cancelled one of my orders!! I even wrote back yesterday to tell em don't worry bout it cos the extras were nearly all accounted for but it seems they've already credited me back! ... I will wait n see what happens... prob wont get any now! LoL
    Last edited by -TRaP-JaW-; August 3, 2010 at 07:53pm.

Could someone plesae post the url to the feedback for the SDCC Orko eBay seller. I'm curious to read the negative feedback. I went through a different seller, but mine haven't turned up either (though they have been getting positive feedback, so far...).

Scott, your display is amazing. 200X Lyn looks great. Where did you get the coat from? Can you post a closer pic?

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Could someone plesae post the url to the feedback for the SDCC Orko eBay seller. I'm curious to read the negative feedback. I went through a different seller, but mine haven't turned up either (though they have been getting positive feedback, so far...).

Scott, your display is amazing. 200X Lyn looks great. Where did you get the coat from? Can you post a closer pic?
    Fallen and I used a different seller, We have both started claims, and been told the item is registered as posted.....but It still aint in the UPS system.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

here is the seller who ripped us off...
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

I would lay claim if I were you - if ppl in the states havent got their stuff yet from the seller, its a good probability they've pulled a rabbit on you

Good News on my SDCC Orko, it actually arrived today. That means it will be good news for SoK as well.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Good News on my SDCC Orko, it actually arrived today. That means it will be good news for SoK as well.
    WHOOO HOOOOOO!!! I will be in adelaide from tommorow, so will leave a note for my nephew to bring it in! So Cool! Congrats mate!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Awesome! thats great news dude! Bet u were stressin' haha!
    I ended up getting 2 x SDCC Orkos from another eBay seller (this time with 100% feedback and 600 transactions!) - now the wait begins... at this point in time I'm waiting on: Marzo, SDCC Orko/Adam, Regular Orko/Adam, Mo-Larr/Skelly & Undertaker!!

I think I am becoming too obsessed with MOTUC. I had no interest in the DC/MOTU 2 packs and now I have recently bought a set from a seller on the board for $90us shipped. And now I am looking to get a loose set because I just want a loose Supes and Luthor.

I am only a Red Stone He-Ro, MOC Zodac and Loose Battle Cat (until the reissue comes from LT) to have two complete MOTUC sets. And I never wanted to be a completist

I think I am becoming too obsessed with MOTUC. I had no interest in the DC/MOTU 2 packs and now I have recently bought a set from a seller on the board for $90us shipped. And now I am looking to get a loose set because I just want a loose Supes and Luthor.

I am only a Red Stone He-Ro, MOC Zodac and Loose Battle Cat (until the reissue comes from LT) to have two complete MOTUC sets. And I never wanted to be a completist
    I have a loose set of Superman and Luthor. I got the 2-packs and opened them. I have no need for the DC characters. Let em know if you wanted them.

woohoo! All my SDCC items arrived today! Both Orko and Adam are great, I was pleasantly suprised. I cannot get Orko to colour change, my daughter put him in icey water and then the freezer on his own and nothing.

Thanks man. I made it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    woohoo! All my SDCC items arrived today! Both Orko and Adam are great, I was pleasantly suprised. I cannot get Orko to colour change, my daughter put him in icey water and then the freezer on his own and nothing.
    I thought it was warm water to make him go clear, and cold to make the colour return?

I thought it was warm water to make him go clear, and cold to make the colour return?

DOH!

I have a loose set of Superman and Luthor. I got the 2-packs and opened them. I have no need for the DC characters. Let em know if you wanted them.
    I appreciate that but I have just bought a second set to open. Thanks anyway.

In another strange turn of events, I recieved another SDCC Orko/Adam from the ebay seller. The big difference with this one is, I never ordered a second one, I ordered a (much cheaper) Robot Chicken figure.

Now if I do not recieve my Robot Chicken figure, I will just keep this Orko and use it to trade if I miss out on anything in the next few months

I'm Awesome Sauce! Grange Wallis's Avatar
    Just got my shipping notice. Yay. Orko & Adam cannot get here soon enough!!!
    Being a kid in the 80's scarred my life! In an awesome way! so many fantastic cartoons and toylines!!!
    Follow my art & Animations @ my blog! http://grangewallis.wordpress.com/

Thanks man. I made it myself.
    That is really cool - it looks heaps like the one from the toon. I am going to have to find a way to bribe you into making one for me. I remember back in the 80s I made a cape for my Lyn. It was pretty crap.